Thursday Weighers?

I'M IN THE 8'S! I weighed in at 125.6lbs today, so that's a 1.4lb loss, I'm bloody chuffed :D. Congratulations everyone else who lost, - petlamb I never weigh on my TOTM because my weight fluctuates so ridiculously, there can be a 3lb difference over night and I can never be sure of accuracy, so I save myself the stress and don't bother!

I'M IN THE 8'S! I weighed in at 125.6lbs today, so that's a 1.4lb loss, I'm bloody chuffed :D. Congratulations everyone else who lost, - petlamb I never weigh on my TOTM because my weight fluctuates so ridiculously, there can be a 3lb difference over night and I can never be sure of accuracy, so I save myself the stress and don't bother!

Fantastic, well done! It's such a great feeling when you drop inot the next stone down. Your target is now within your sights!

The last 10 pounds :eek: (for now :p)

yey i have a 6 in front! im 69.5 kg :) last week i was 70.9 kg but that was with my period bloat so realy i only lost 1 kg ( 2 Ibs) in two weeks but im still pleased :) i havent been this weight since i moved to england 10 yrs ago and discovered all the yummy food (chip shops, pastry shops, roast dinners and multipacks! ) good luck for today everyone xxx

I've lost 5lbs this fortnight. Woo hoo! I've entered into another stone bracket. I have left the 12s (never to return again!) and am now in the 11s!

I was bracing myself for a gain today, as I had a huge binge yesterday and haven't done any exercise for days, so you can imagine how pleased I was to see 124.6lbs, another lb down baby :D. Clearly in the 8 stone bracket now, and I'm chuffed!! Congratulations to everyone who lost and stay determined to anyone who gained or STS xx.

My scales at my mum and dads have broke (I always weigh on them!) so will weigh at home in the morning!

Well done everyone on your results x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Down 2lbs today :) First weigh in doing CC (after previously losing 3 stone with WW) Delighted :)

only 0.3 kg since last week, bit gutted after 100% week, never mind, just gonna keep going like ive done for the last eight weeks xxx

Well, done to all you losers!

Ali, totm plays havoc with losses. I'm sure you'll have a big loss next week x

lost .8lbs this week, not so impressive but a loss is a loss :/. Just finished with TOTM though and went out for a huge indian meal yesterday D:! So hopefully next week will yield better results... Well done to everyone who lost!

I was up 1/2 lb :( Have no idea why. Went a bit over my cals one day but it should defo not been enough for a gain :( Oh well... onwards and downwards (weight wise) :)

Back