Thursday Weighers?

Hi....it was a 3lb loss for me this week - making my grand total of 2stone lost im so happy 7 more lbs to go and i will halfway to my ideal weight :) xxxx

Hiii i started last week but only managed 3-4 days cuz of easter. Lost 1lb tho

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 7lb.... 43lbs to go!!

Good morning Thursday weighers! It's that time of the week again. Any more of you around today?

I weighrd in this morning and I've lost 5 lbs! I soooo love doing a two weekly weigh in. :)

How have the rest of you got on?

Wow! Well done Babs!! Fantastic work x

Hi....it was a 3lb loss for me this week - making my grand total of 2stone lost im so happy 7 more lbs to go and i will halfway to my ideal weight :) xxxx

That's fab Tiamaria! You lost 3lbs 2 weeks ago, followed by 1lb then another 3lbs this week - that's brilliant! How many cals have you settled on?

Hiii i started last week but only managed 3-4 days cuz of easter. Lost 1lb tho

Well done Leeanne! That's a great start considering you chose Easter to start, lol! Keep up the great work xx

Me? Let you down big styley this week girls! My first gain since moving to CC from SW - a mahoosive 2.75lbs ON!!! :eek: Back on it like a car bonnet today though ... hoping to get rid of this by next Thursday :cross:

Cheers ali :) i moved from sw too... U can shake that gain off xx

Me? Let you down big styley this week girls! My first gain since moving to CC from SW - a mahoosive 2.75lbs ON!!! :eek: Back on it like a car bonnet today though ... hoping to get rid of this by next Thursday :cross:[/QUOTE]

Awww good luck Ali, you know you can do it! x

Have been so disappointed ova the last 2 weeks, as i'd stayed the same. But came back with a 2lb lose. That pleased me...

i have settled on 1350 - and thats without any excercise....i just need to get my belly toned before summer :)

Hello all
Please can I join I've just done my first full week CC and loved it because of this I've lost 4lbs without realising
I've lost 1.5 stone on SW but found I was eating too much
Hope I can keep it up x

hi could i join? im into my fourth week of dieting and usually weigh in on thursday( i only allow myself to jump on scales once a week cos i can get a bit obssesed about it otherwise) ive had good loses so far around 1.5 kg a week but this morning was a bit of a disappoitment, i had a little gain of 0.2 kg despite having a 100 % week so felt bad about it for a bit but decided not to give up just yet; well done ever1 who lost! x

petlamb said:
hi could i join? im into my fourth week of dieting and usually weigh in on thursday( i only allow myself to jump on scales once a week cos i can get a bit obssesed about it otherwise) ive had good loses so far around 1.5 kg a week but this morning was a bit of a disappoitment, i had a little gain of 0.2 kg despite having a 100 % week so felt bad about it for a bit but decided not to give up just yet; well done ever1 who lost! x

Hi petlamb (love the name :)) - Well done on your loss so far. Hopefully that very ickle gain is down to hormones or water retention

thanks ali! i hope this is water retention too im due to be on in 2 days but just to be on a safe side i only had 1500 kcal yesterday instead my usual 1700, already nervous for next week! x

Weighed in yesterday after a week long birthday extravaganza and had sts so really pleased :) nothing standing in my way to get some proper losses under my belt now x

Well done everyone

im already nervous for tomorrow, had another 100 % so really hoping for a loss, im worried that this is going to be make or break weigh in for me if i dont lose grrrr good luck everyone!

petlamb said:
im already nervous for tomorrow, had another 100 % so really hoping for a loss, im worried that this is going to be make or break weigh in for me if i dont lose grrrr good luck everyone!

No need to worry if you've been 100% hun. If by chance you get a freak gain we'll look at your eats - there's usually a reason ;-)

Good luck Thursday gang!

Bad week but lost 1lb...time for 100% week

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 6lb.... 42lbs to go!!

Back