thursday WI crew!

aw bindi i am over the moon!!! thought i was having a bad week! had chinese on thursday night alot of alcohol on friday night and a chinese on tuesday night lol!!! my leader said are you not happy with your loss lauren and i said i am I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT lol i drank loads of water this week and green tea! is the only thing i can think of that helped!! how did u do this week bindi!!!!

Hi Laurenasha
I weighed in last night and was down 1.5lb, so 17.5lb off like yourself but that was my 6th wi but was very happy with the result. Drank very little water last week so gonna drink loads this wk.
Hope you have a good wk.

bindi 17.5lb in 6 weeks is FANTASTIC congratulations you!!!!! i honestly dont have a clue how i done it, am scared next week is gonna bite me in the bum lol. at the started i just wanted to get the weight off as quick as i could!! i still do abit i guess!!!! but now i am starting to think that this is THE LAST TIME i diet!!! i want this to be the time that i go all the way!!! no matter how long it takes!!! And when i get there i want to stay there!!!

Laurenasha
Ye Im delighted with losses so far, have good bit to loose but am going to break it up into half stones rather than saying Ive 3-4 stone to loose. Would be happy with 11stone as I think that weight suits me, so thats the aim

bindi i am 5ft 7in and for my height i think i should be between 9-11 stone so i have said 10 stone!!! Although i think even 12st would be great for me!!! i'm just looking at the silver 7's too!!! taking it half a stone at a time xxxxxx

hey ladies, can someone please tell me where i went wrong this week?

i used my dailys every day and only 6weeklys and put 2lb on :( im really gutted. Xx

is your totm due??? did you count everything right (sometimes i guestimate)

nope aint my totm! an yeah i have weetabix for breakfast, ryvita and dif toppings for lunch and usually prawns, veg, rice for dinner and my snacks would be the occasional digestive or some quavers!! im huffing :( xx

good luck everyone!! purple rain i'm sure you'll do brilliantly!!! i have to wait till 7pm tonight to find out how i've done!!! really wish i had a morning class!!!!!!

fantastic purple star!!! that's great!!! i lost 4.5lb this week!!!!!

Thursday wi group

Hi can I join? iv been back at ww for 6 wks n just been messing around, but iv really been good this wk and I lost 3lb. I think now that its less than a yr to my wedding it's hit me! Iv got 4 st to lose before march next yr.

Back