thursday WI crew!

Well done on the 4.5lb loss :D

Hopefully the hen night won't have done too much damage. Good luck with your wi tomorrow.

Good luck for today girlies!!!
Im keeping everything crossed for a good loss this week! Ive been really good apart from the big cream filled iced bun on Sunday!! Oopps lol xxxx

another 2lbs for me. Only 1lb to go!!!!!!
Well done skessa, you'll have that 1lb next week. :clap:

Feels great to have my first week back over, down 5lb tonight. Feeling very positive about getting back into the swing of it again.

Hi everyone! I'm a Thursday person and just been told about this group. Had my second weigh in tonight - this is my first time on ww. Lost 4lb last week and 3lb down tonight. Felt so proud to get my shiny 7 sticker! I oficially love ww. Well done skessa and jellybots - that's great! :)

Got my seven silver 7 tonight with my 2.5lb loss

Thanks, yes I am delighted- to be this size was only a dream last year - now its reality and I know I can go all the way now :D

Well done Karocal!! Me too - 3lb down - and that my 5%. Really pleased. Good luck to all other Thursday weighers :)

well done everyone :D

I lost 2.5lbs this week:D

had my first weigh-in 2nite and lost 7lbs so happy!didnt use any of my 49pp over the week and think il only use them if i really have no choice or for special occasions!really motivated to stay on track for next week cos want to c another 1lb or 2 off!

How does the extra 49pp work? Where I'm from we still use the old points system. Wish they would convert, though...

I had a wedding this weekend and it was difficult to know exactly how many points something were. I thought I sticked to my points, but apparently not. I gained another pound this week - it's now been 3 weeks in a row that I've gained.

Well, I will just keep on trying. If I lose all my weight by the end of this year I will be really happy.

Suzie we all have 49 weeklies on top of our daily allowance!!! we can't save points like the old point system!! Where are u from!!! Thought every where had changed over!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

pinkbuttons said:
well tomo is the day ...me 3rd week...2nd loss WI
.........hoping for something... will be posting on here tomo to say what i have lost x
:D...did you like the positive note there!!!??

Loving the positive spin, that's the way to think, let us know how u get on sure u will have another loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back