thursday WI crew!

2lb off. A little bit disappointed in that as it's my first week but at least it's going in the right direction. :)

Well done everyone on your losses x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join ye? Joined WW 2 weeks ago and have a thurs WI. Had a great week last week and lost 4lbs but this week not going so well. Going to try for 4 100% days and exercise every day in the hope of losing a lb or 2.

changing from a Tuesday to a Thursday WI this week.. and then Thursday from now on :) can i join the crew please? :D

10% is a brilliant milestone... to actually think you are now 10% less than what you were when you started?! I really hope you get it, good luck!!

Hows everyone feeling for tomorrow?
I had an engagement party last sat,roast for lunch on Sunday and a takeaway Monday as it was too hot in my flat to cook. Expecting a gain.

I'm
Quite excited about weigh in. We went camping at the weekend so over indulged somewhat but been an angel the rest of the week. I'm actually over my weeklies
By 2 but I'm quite confident that my food choices the rest of the week have been good.

Kelley x

Hi everyone. Seeing some fantastic results from everyone. Well done ? I had a 1.5 kg (3.4lbs) loss this week bringing my total loss to 7.5kgs (16.5lbs). Looking forward to seeing everyone's results this week :) .

Yay!! Down 2 lbs even though I'd a dreadful week,must be extra good next week so my excesses this week don't show. 6lbs in 2 weeks,delighted!!!

Pity about the STD is it curable lmao! Sorry couldn't resist! I lost 1lb this week and tbh I don't have a clue how I've got away with it the last few weeks! Only 1.5lb to go till the 4 stone Mark for me! I am really going to try for it this week

I lost 5.5 lbs. Overjoyed by that lol. Can't wait for next weeks weigh in now :)

Well done every1 I lost 0.5lbs this week

LOL just realised the STD typo! I meant STS obv, just had a little chuckle myself. I am back on track thankfully, just have to get through tomorrow and should be smooth sailing for me until WI day!

pinkstardust said:
LOL just realised the STD typo! I meant STS obv, just had a little chuckle myself. I am back on track thankfully, just have to get through tomorrow and should be smooth sailing for me until WI day!

Lol so glad u didn't get an STD this wk pmsl that's funny

Just got weighed at home and stayed the same :-( stick to it by the letter with even some weeklies left so am disappointed by this. Will have to see what the scales say at meeting tonight.
I promised myself I wasn't going to weigh at home but I just couldn't resist as I've beenso good all week.
Ah well. I'll post again after official weigh in. Good luck everyone at wi today.
Kelley x

Back