thursday WI crew!

hello everyone ! I haven't been on this forum for 3 months,and of course havent followed any diet,but I am back,and Have nothign to do so I can concentrate more on my diet this time,hopefully. weighed myself yesterday in the morning on empty stomac and was 15 st 3 lb will go for meeting this thursday and lets see how I will do

Excellent losses everyone! Danniegirl, that sounds unbelievable! You must be really pleased!

Didn't weigh this week as I was away, really hoping for a loss next Thursday but it all hinges very strongly on whether I can get myself back on track soon!!
i squealed the house down when i got on the scales lol :D

How is everyone feeling this week?

I sat down on Sunday and did a meal planner for the week, went shopping to ensure I had everything, and started properly on Monday. My plan is to keep to my 29 daily, and genuinely only use weekly's in 'emergency' situations.

I WILL get my next silver seven, probably not this week but definitely next. I've been within reach for the last month and just not got there!! 3.5lbs to go!!

Delighted! :)

went for my 2nd weighin after the holidays. had put on 8lb last week after a 4 week break in august - knew there was no point going to the weigh in's for that month cause i had my holiday, wknds away and a couple of partys in between so figured i'd take the break.

anyways, i went in today and have lost 4 1/2 lbs!!! :D Couldn't believe it!! only 3 1/2 more lbs to go and i have my holiday weight off and will be officially back on track! Happy Days!!! :D

3lb off this week!! Another 1/2lb and I get my 4th silver 7, another 1.5lb and I go down into another stone bracket!!

Definitely feeling good after that!!

I had lost enough to make it to my first loss of a stone but this past thursday I had gained 0.5, oh well will get it off next week! well done everyone who has lost

Newbie here:)

hi every1 gonna join ya's on ur thursday weigh in:) i joined weight watchers last thursday night and have to say this is the best diet ever:) ive never eaten so much on a diet:d i had my daughter nearly 2 years ago and put on over 3 stone ive tried numberous of diets including lipotrim and atkins would loose weight but it'd all go back on:( i love the way u can eat everything on ww just portion control and everything in moderation:) had a solero last nite only 3 points:) good luck every1 this week talk 2 yas all on thursday xx:)

Good luck wobblybits!! Hope your first week is continuing to go well .I find the weekend are the worst... I always plan never to use my weekly's, and I always use all of them!!

good luck wobblybits!! Hope your first week is continuing to go well .i find the weekend are the worst... I always plan never to use my weekly's, and i always use all of them!!

thanks hun:) ye the week was fine some evenings was hungry but just eating fruit:) i know i didnt touch the weeklys yet trying 2 be good 4 1st week, but look 4ward 2 them the weekend gonna have a curry nite with the x factor :d not in class till later so will post 2nite:)

goodluck every1 2day:) xxxxx

Woohoo, losses are the best!! Im losing my hopefulness for a loss... Other half got promoted yesterday, so we went out to celebrate... Steak and chips AND waffle and icecream. Not so clever on a Wednesday!!! I had a bit of a fail for lunch too, egg sandwich made with crackerbread instead of bread.... Soggy, chewy, most certainly NOT crunchy crackerbread like expected!!

All I need is half a pound to get my 4th silver seven, I'm crossing everything!! Good luck everyone :)

Wow am so shocked 4lbs off for me!!!
Can't believe it after coming bk from a great holiday & too much alcohol!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done every1;) i was bit disapointed only lost 1lb this week thought would have been more coz first week but gonna start excercising this week hopefully get better next week:) xxxx

Back