thursday WI crew!

Well ,I started in march, and I've lost 29lb so that's 6 months, but at least 2 (if not 3) I was really messing around and not doing it properly!! I find it very easy to not gain, I think my way of thinking has adjusted. Try and stick to the plan as much as you can, and work out which foods seen't helpful for you (eg bread) and go from there. 2 stone is definitely doable , but don't kick yourself if you don't get there!!

I have another 12.5lb to get to 'normal' bmi, and I was hoping to maybe go down to 10st 7lb, which is 1st 6.5lb, but I've never been smaller than about 11st 7lb since my teens, so I don't know how it'll look... If that makes sense?!

Well done every1 on weight losses!
Iv had two weigh-in's i lost 1.5lbs my first week and lost 3 my second!
im chuffed with the weight lost :)
I have had two rough days this week (thursday night and friday all day) im back on track now i just hope it doesnt effect my weigh lose to much i will be devistated if i dont lose anything.. id be happy with 1lb this week!
Fingers crossed for thursday. Good luck :):)

well done pillinksocks:) thats 2 stone:) ye im gonna start on the treadmill and try a few fitness dvds out try max my losses:) i stocked up on few weight watchers meals they where 1/2 price in Dunnes:) and have 2 say theyre lovely:) so handy wen ur in a hurry :) ye so fingers crossed for this thursday would be chuffed if i could lose 2lbs weekly till xmas!!! ye i know wat ya mean every1 is different the way they carry weight, i was always 8 to 9 stone at my haeviest untill i had my daughter nearly 2 years ago, and thats wat suits me where as i have a mate who is 11 stone and it suits her shed look too gaunt if she was any lighter, we all have different body types and carry weight different< unfortunally im one were it all goes on me belly :mad:

Keep up the good work every1 and talk 2 yas thursday fingers crossed we all have a loss this week xxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

I will be very mad if I don't get a loss this week... I did a proper hike yesterday, 7 miles and at least half was "challenging" coastal path with very steep climbs!! Over 18k steps :) x

Good luck today guys!! I keep forgetting its a Thursday... Time has flown by far too quickly this week!!! Let me know how you all get on with an update.... :) xxx

no just stuck with my 29 daily points :) i was shocked coz had chicken chow mein twice last week felt really bold:) still cant believe theres only 9 points in chow mein but my leader says so, so i wont argue with her lol:) keep saying ill start excercising just havent the time, joining zumba classes this week so should be fun:) well done 2 u hun we're going in the right direction XXXXX

I'm not very good with exercise!! Just go for walks when I can be bothered!!

I was having an excellent day today, and then I ate 2 packets of meringues. That's 16 in a day!!! And I'm going out tonight so there will be lots of drinking.. oh dear!!

I cooked 5 different varieties of soup today, roughly 20 portions. All in the freezer and ready for low point, quick lunches!!

my 3rd week and i put on 1.5lb i was gutted!!!! Although i expected it. hopefull ill have a good weight loss this week..

Well done every1 who lost :):) xx

Oh kayleighread :-( its only a pound and a half, it'll fall off again no probs!! Someone in my class gained 7lb one week (!!!!) Next week, lost 8lb! All you need to do is refocus, and it'll be fine!!

Went out properly for the first time in a while Saturday and the amount of compliments I got was amazing!! Makes you feel very good when everyone's started to notice!!

thank you Piiiinksocks,
Im not looking forward to tomorrow.. although normally what id do it just give up and not go back!! but i wam going back! i have refocused and im doing quite well (i think) good luck for tomorrows weigh in every1 x

Never give up!! You can have the off days, but pick it straight back up again and you'll get there. I have lots of off days, but I've still lost 2st +.... Purely because I kept going!! You can do it :)

Good luck today everyone xxx

Wow 3.5lbs off this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

piiiinksocks said:
Well done michellethegooner!! I lost 2lb this week, so pleased!!

Thank u - well done on ur loss also that's brill x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back