thursday WI crew!

good luck with weigh in everyone! i hope you feel better soon caroliano.....

well i weighed in this morning - 2.5lb lost! very pleased....x

Weighed in this morning lost 4lbs :) x

Well done everyone, some great losses keep up the good work.

I lost 2lbs this week : )

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I'm having an awful week so far have used all my weeklies and went over my dailys by about 20-30 today!!! Argh what am o going to do??? Maybe cut back on dailys by ten till Thursday and exercise like crazy!!!

Don't cut down on the daily's Caroliano-its a downward slope from there!! Just up the exercise, and if you get a gain, you know why and can carry on!! Might even have given your metabolism a sneaky boost?! You'll starve yourself if you cut the daily's though. Hope the next few days improve :)

I haven't even used up ALL my weekly's yet, and the scales are creeping up. The cold weather dislikes me!! My other half# parents have booked a weeks holiday in Orlando in Feb, and they're taking the whole family, so I have a time scale to aim for now with my goal (which I still haven't decided on!)

Yeah your prob right but I hate having a gain I find it really hard to motivate myself again if I do! Oh that's brill to have something to aim for I'm hoping to have another stone down by Xmas really have to start the exercise that is my biggest downfall!!!

Just get a head start on next week and ignore whatever you get this week :)

I'm starting to notice I lose best when I get the activity points in. I bought a yogalates dvd which should arrive today that I plan on trying out to see if it can help-feel quite static lately and I'm struggling to control the food as well as I'd like!!

Anyone having any exciting food this week? I'm having chicken and sweetcorn pie ,with pastry and everything tonight- only 10pp, yum yum yum!!!

Good luck everyone!! I have no high hopes. I ate a bag of daim chocolates last night. Not good!! New week starts tomorrow though, so going to focus on that!! Realised today that I'm only 4.5lb off a "normal" bmi because i'd underestimated my height a little so that's given me a bit of a boost!!!

Well done everyone, not to worry those that didn't lose always next wk u can do it

I lost 2.5lbs this wk

Keep the losses going girls! I've snapped out of my downer about my gain, wrong time of the month so probably water retention!! I'm trying to be on my absolute best behaviour this week, and so far only 5pp into my weekly's!! (By this time on a Saturday its usually about 30 in....!) Also started my 'yogalates' dvd, hopefully that will give me a boost!

What's everyone's plans this week?? X

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!! Make sure you update me with how you've all got on, I love hearing how well other people are doing :)

I'm feeling good about tomorrow! Looking forward to it :) x

3lbs gain :( does any one no what the intensity would be for a work out DVD? Need to try work out my AP thanks! X

4.5lb loss!! Definitely picked up from last week!!

Workout dvd intensity depends on you, what could be high activity for one person might be medium for another... Can you still hold a conversation and just be a bit out of puff, or are you really struggling?? If you find it tough, its high. If its not doing much, its low. In the middle and its moderate!! Hope that helps??

1.5lbs off this wk for me :D

Thanks x

Back