thursday WI crew!

Last night the total weight loss of our group was 3.5lb!!!! And it was sooo busy!! Did make me laugh :) I'm looking forward to losses now then.

Be brave everyone, go to your meeting even if you know its bad -motivation for next week then!!!

Hi all can I join the Thursday weigh ins- I joined on 29th December - I had to or I would have put on another 7lbs! As it was my start weight was 14.11.5! First weigh in last Thursday and lost 4.5 lbs so now 14.7 - it's a start. My goal is to stick with WW and go to meetings (and stay for the talk) every week for 14 weeks (I usually go for about 3 weeks and then leave!). My immediate goal is to get that silver 7 in the next two weeks!
Good luck all

Fitnessqueen your doing good :) time will fly by if you don't count the weeks. I've been going since march, I've lost 2 and a half stone (or, had ,before Xmas!!) And I honestly don't care how long this last stone- stone and a half takes to come off now because I feel good!!

Don't put too much pressure on yourself and keep doing as well as your doing :) make sure you post on here every week to let me know how your getting on!!

How's this week going so far for everyone? X

Welcome!!! That's a great loss for your first week, well done :) this week so far is going well, I'm working this weekend which is a bonus and nothing planned for my days off so gonna hit the gym and looking forward to weigh in to see where I'm at!!! Eeeek!!!! Xxxx hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :) Xxxx

Hi all

I joined WW last Thursday - I have a LOT to lose so will be around for the long haul :)

I can't wait until next Thursday so I can have my first WI - I've never done WW before - what is an average first week loss?

Stokegal x

First week stoke girl expect maybe 3-4lb, a lot tends to be water loss in your first week I think. But any loss is better than what you were before so get used to how weight watchers is working for you to adjust your expectations!!

Good luck everyone, hope today shows you what you want! I'm hoping for a 2lb loss tonight and for the following 3 weigh ins, as I'm going on holiday 4 weeks today and I can relax for the week then!!

I think I've done it this week, and I feel quite good. I've gone down to 27 pp daily, and used ALL my weekly's (plus over, I think). The puppy can go out for walks now so hopefully that will help me to up my exercise!!

I have my first week weigh in tonight after work and I am oddly looking forward to it! Hope this enthusiasm doesn't come back ans bite me in the ass now haha

Back