thursday WI crew!

5lbs in total and that's not eating all my dailys and not touching any of the weekly's and exercising loads

You need to eat all your dailys, that is the recommend amount you should eat each day. This could be what is slowing down the weight loss. Try a week of each every single daily & see if this changes weight loss.

Been doing a few days of healthy & filling & lots of time in the gym & lost 4lbs this wk, shocked & overjoyed 11st exactly goal for next wk is to b in the 10's oh & I broke the 100lbs lost barrier :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello everyone.

I joined ww online on tuesday but I'm having my WI day as a Thursday and so next week will be my first WI :)

Hi nikki I also started on Tuesday I followed ww for a few months then tried sw but have come back to ww lost 34lb on it so far.

Now into my last stone to stone and half depending on what I set as my target. How you finding ww?

hannah13 said:
Hi nikki I also started on Tuesday I followed ww for a few months then tried sw but have come back to ww lost 34lb on it so far.

Now into my last stone to stone and half depending on what I set as my target. How you finding ww?

I lost 44lb on SW but since have put 4lb back on. I love how on ww I can enjoy a Friday or saturday use all my weeklies and hopefully still lose. Still have to get the hang of it though because I need to cut out my favourites again... Crisps! I did it for lent no problem but now I'm just munching them like they are going out of fashion!

I'll have used all my weeklies tonight and then some :-/ xx

Nikki<3 said:
I lost 44lb on SW but since have put 4lb back on. I love how on ww I can enjoy a Friday or saturday use all my weeklies and hopefully still lose. Still have to get the hang of it though because I need to cut out my favourites again... Crisps! I did it for lent no problem but now I'm just munching them like they are going out of fashion!

I'll have used all my weeklies tonight and then some :-/ xx

44lb is great well done :)

I'm with you with regards to ww and eating things you wouldn't on sw, I hardly touched chocolate whilst on sw now back on ww I have had a mc ds and more choc, all within my points though.

I find ww is great if you like to eat out more etc it allows you to do so.

Lol the eating out guide is soon useful :)

I'm looking forward to my first weigh in had a sneaky peek today tut tut but showing 3lb down since Tuesday.
Just got to be good over the weekend.

I have my first WI on Thursday.

I did find it hard over the weekend but hopefully will have a good week, i tend to be better when i am in a routine.

Hi all :)
I do my weigh in on Thursdays so here I am!
Last Thursday I lost 1Ib, have lost a total of 3 1/4 Ib over six weeks. Yup, it's going slowly!
Current weight 17st 7 1/4 Ib
Target weight 13 stone.
See ya all on Thursday!

Back