thursday WI crew!

Put on 1/2 Ib this week :( I'm gutted.
Think I may be eating too late in the evenings plus as I've been busy with writing essays I've not joined Daisy for walking our dog as much as I would normally.
Hoping for a much better result next Thursday!

couldve been worse! chin up and a fresh start next week you will see the difference, im studying for exams and doing essays at the moment so refraining from stress eating is VERY difficult. dont be too down on yourself!

couldve been worse! chin up and a fresh start next week you will see the difference, im studying for exams and doing essays at the moment so refraining from stress eating is VERY difficult. dont be too down on yourself!

Thanks Celtgirl :)

If I may ask, what are you studying? I'm doing an undergrad degree in psychology and sociology :)

Thanks Celtgirl :)

If I may ask, what are you studying? I'm doing an undergrad degree in psychology and sociology :)

I'm studying history and Celtic studies. its my first year, i went back as a mature student (im 24). love the subjects but the stress of the exams is killing me!

Hi all I'm new to this website and been doing ww for 4 weeks and lost 3 pound so far. U all seem to be doing really well and hopefully will help me.

well done everyone! great thursday it seems! and if it wasnt remember, theres always next week!

celtgirl said:
I'm studying history and Celtic studies. its my first year, i went back as a mature student (im 24). love the subjects but the stress of the exams is killing me!

Interesting! I like history myself :) I'm also in my first year but I'm a good deal older than you (40 in July!) so that makes me a very mature student, age wise at least! As for essays, I quite enjoy them but I hate exams with a passion plus, in my field we have to do lab reports which include scientific formula...MEH!

Hey guys! Thought I might join in with the Thursday WI group if that's ok? This is about my eight attempt to lose weight with WW, and hopefully my last! :)

Hi all,
Have changed weigh in day now to a thursday and today i stayed the same, a bit disappointed but its my own fault. Will have to stay away from ben and jerrys ice cream with some baileys added in!! Did point it, leader said was probably with all the sugar and cream didn't really help matters!!!
Anyway onward and upward!!!

Hello Guys,

Going for my 1st weigh in tonight so looking forward to starting my new journey.

This will be the 3rd time back at WW so defo sticking to it this time !!!!

Hi Guys,

I hope you don't mind me joining in but im a Thursday weigher with a goal of losing 59lbs, up until now i have lost 47.5lbs but now im down to my last stone its getting tricky and despite sticking to my points 100% last week i gained 1lbs so i think its going to be tough from here on in.

Tracyx

Back