thursday WI crew!

Thats brill hannata, good luck tomorrow, hope i have something off this week. Had girls night out sat night so fingers crossed for my weigh in tomorrow...

Hi Everyone,

Well it was 2.5lbs off for me too so I hit 50lbs today going from 14.10 to 11.2 so just 9lbs to go to my goal of 10.7 :)

Tracyx

Wow! Everyone is doing great! I was down another 1lb tonight, so still going strong! Need to get out and do some decent walking this week, if it will ever stop raining!

Up to 17st 9Ibs exactly today, which I'm considering to as a minor victory considering I was on holiday last week and pigged out on lots of naughty food!

Last edited:
Hi all, well its thursday again so its weigh in day for me. Today I lost 2lbs, yeah :)..

Hello all,

Was looking for thread with Thursday weigh in's and here I am! Hope you don't mind me joining...:D I had my third WI today on WW's propoints... I only lost half a pound which could be a combination of hormones, missing 25 of daily PP's, being bloated, etc all week! ... I got my first silver 7 and I was pleased that I hadn't gained... Here's to hoping that I lose more next week as I am on a 2 pound a week loss challenge with myself, in order to reach my Goal weight next year between June and October! :wavey: Annie x

Hi all,
Well Thursaday has come round again and I lost 1lb :).
How did everyone else do??

Gained half a pound this week! First time I've put on since joining so quite gutted really even though I know it's not a lot :-(

Hi there, hope you don't mind if I muscle in on your thread. I'm a Thursday weigher and first WI will be this week. Am not expecting a massive loss to be honest as I've been eating healthily since June last year (SW) and it's not as if eating on plan will be a massive shock to the system. I'd like a pound and I'd be delighted with anything more than that. I need to lose 1lb a week to be at my most amazing goal weight of 9st 8lbs for my wedding in October. That said. I'm also very happy with my weight at 10st 3lbs so we'll see where we get to. If I can shifty a stone by August I'd be delighted and I can't see any reason why I won't.
Good luck to you all :)

well done kitty, , i've also have lost 2 stone and .5 lb!!!
Lost 1.5 lbs today :)...

Hi guys I hope you don't mind me joining. I'm a thurs weigh in and at the moment I'm proper struggling. I stayed the same this week but that was just luck I think. I need help plz

Hi Nikki,

I don't have a clue how slimming world works? But if its anything like weight watchers, write down everything you eat and have to stick to it. Exercise, drinking water, keep away from rubbish, sorry!!!

I found that i think i was eating too much zero point soup and salads so i've cut them out, would have them for lunch normally.

Also last week i was watching secret eaters on channel 4 and i realised that i eat my childrens left overs at dinner time especially potatoes so i cut that out this week, it all adds up..

At least you aren't up? Start in earnest again today. One bad day or week isn't the end and don't let it be either just start again and stick with it, slow and steady is the way to go..

Back