thursday WI crew!

Hey all! Haven't had a chance to post in a while. I have been doing great, had one week where I stayed the same (only by the grace of god I tell ya!) but have been down fairly regularly :) I am now under 200lbs for the first time in years and heading towards the 13's. they are in my sights and hopefully I will be knocking on their door tomorrow evening!

bekbee said:
Hey all! Haven't had a chance to post in a while. I have been doing great, had one week where I stayed the same (only by the grace of god I tell ya!) but have been down fairly regularly :) I am now under 200lbs for the first time in years and heading towards the 13's. they are in my sights and hopefully I will be knocking on their door tomorrow evening!

Good luck for tomorrow!

week 1 -7 1/2 lbs :)

I've started back up today, but I'm going to WI in future on Thursdays as I think it's a better day - further away from the weekend :)

Sarah1989 said:
I've started back up today, but I'm going to WI in future on Thursdays as I think it's a better day - further away from the weekend :)

I think it is. My weeklies are mainly used at the weekend, so Thursday WI is perfect for me. Not that we really have a choice here, as it is the only meeting in my town :)

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

Yeah same here about the weeklies! I don't go to the meetings just track on here.

Well done on your weightloss by the way :)

Sarah1989 said:
Yeah same here about the weeklies! I don't go to the meetings just track on here.

Well done on your weightloss by the way :)

Thank you. I had a party on Saturday. As I allowed myself the day off I have regained a few pounds. A couple are back off, so will the rest be soon along with some more :)

This week I've lost 1lb! I'm happy with that because I had a big loss last week and I have not been well.

week 1 -7 1/2 lbs :)

Down a pound this week, that's 2st 2.5lbs in total :) I can't say it's getting any easier, but I will stick with it! Well done to everyone who was down and chin up to anyone who might have had a less than great week, you will do better next week I am sure!

2.5lbs bringing me to 30lbs in 10 weeks :D :D :D

No official WI this week. However, taking the day off for the party and allowing myself alcohol and junk caused a weight gain of 3 pounds. That's OK though as am in no hurry to do this quickly. That strategy tends to fail for me. I am annoyed however that I havent gottwn back on plan till today. Could have lost the 3 pounds or some of them by now but havent. Then had a great week and didnt gain further. So all I can say, or rather sing, is: I feel good....

Back