thursday WI crew!

I'm a new Thursday WI too! I just restarted WW again this week, weighing in at 12st2. I'm hoping to lose about 2stone.

1lb gain.. Dont know what Ive done wrong this week I really don't.. Followed the plan to the letter! I guess this week just wasn't my week :,(

Don't worry about it, it will show next week! the same happened me two weeks ago, I was really good as in never went over my pp went for walks everyday and STS, to say I was disappointed was an understatement, but I kept at it and lost 5lbs the following up so way made up for it!

So the long winded jist of the above. heap up don't worry, keep tracking and it will show next WI.

xxx

Hello everyone, I had my first weigh in this morning. Im not going to a class as cant really afford it but am using a friends book and the internet :)
I am using the nurses scales at school as they give an accurate weight, and what a weight it was :(
Well onwards and upwards id like to loose two stone for christmas but id settle for one.
Hope im ok to join the thursday weigh in group

welcome, good luck with your journey x

popnfresh said:
Don't worry about it, it will show next week! the same happened me two weeks ago, I was really good as in never went over my pp went for walks everyday and STS, to say I was disappointed was an understatement, but I kept at it and lost 5lbs the following up so way made up for it!

So the long winded jist of the above. heap up don't worry, keep tracking and it will show next WI.

xxx

Wow that is an amazing loss well done! I felt like binging last night then I thought no don't sabotage myself I will only feel worse after! Fingers crossed next weeks weigh in will be a good one! I'd be so happy :) xx

Wow that is an amazing loss well done! I felt like binging last night then I thought no don't sabotage myself I will only feel worse after! Fingers crossed next weeks weigh in will be a good one! I'd be so happy :) xx

it will be! far play for fighting the desire to binge its hard! after I had that sts i felt the very same I usually would have just given up but I figured hey thats what got me so over weight in the first place!

popnfresh said:
it will be! far play for fighting the desire to binge its hard! after I had that sts i felt the very same I usually would have just given up but I figured hey thats what got me so over weight in the first place!

So true.. I just hope this hard works work it next week :)

I had my first weigh in this morning and just lost 1lb. I'm slightly annoyed that it wasn't more but I binged a bit after a 10km run on Sunday (though within weekly points) and then had an unplanned meal out on Tuesday as well to celebrate a new job.

That said, I was really good on the other days so I *know* I can do better this coming week!

Joined a local meeting this morning weighing in at 10st 11.5lb. Am hoping to lose just under 2 stone by my 30th birthday and friends wedding in Cyprus in April

lost 2lbs today, so thats two stone yey!

Well done everyone. :) Didn't weigh in today as I had a terrible week and seeing a gain would've made me feel even worse so I've been back on plan 100% since yesterday and hopefully next week's WI will be better.

Diversity said:
Well done everyone. :) Didn't weigh in today as I had a terrible week and seeing a gain would've made me feel even worse so I've been back on plan 100% since yesterday and hopefully next week's WI will be better.

Same as that... Here's to next week :)

It certainly does! Especially with me losing one week and gaining the next.. Thanks you too :)

I know exactly what you mean. I've gone and eaten loads this evening after the last 2 100% days, I don't know what's wrong with me. :( I lost my first stone on WW and now I'm messing it all up. Back on it again tomorrow, fingers crossed I don't screw that up too! Hope you're having a better time with it than I am. :)

Back