thursday WI crew!

That's fantastic, well done! :D What's your secret? lol.

Haha, I wish I knew. Maybe beer on the weekend and then over-eating the night before my actual thursday weigh in?! It's really weird! I wasn't that good this week and I checked again this morning and I'm still the same despite cooking a massive pasta meal for friends last night and then eating crumble and ice cream. This is definitely going to come back and get me!

well done on the losses all!

lost .5lb this week, I am pretty disappointed as i was 100% and really wanted to loose 1.5 to get me into the 16's HOWEVER i will appreciated it all the more next week when i get there! ( i will loose a pound next week...... i hope!!!)

-2.5 lbs so now at 16st12lbs... bring on the 15's!!!!!

Lost 2.5lb and that is after spending a week at Disney in Orlando :)

Hi Everyone, not been here for a while, but back at the classes now, lost 5lbs this week, making 9 in total!!

keeleyn1987 said:
Hi Everyone, not been here for a while, but back at the classes now, lost 5lbs this week, making 9 in total!!

Well done :)

2 lbs off for me :), 8.5lbs in two weeks. Plus silver seven and 5%. Super pleased!

P.s how do I get a sparkly 7 on here? Xxx

Hi - I'm new here and I lost 4 pounds today - that's 39.5 in 13 weeks. I am delighted. Have 4 silver 7's and my 10%.
p.s hello all

Back