Thyroxine - query

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tessieg1, 27 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st9lb(-3.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save, then 5:2 Diet
    Hi everyone, I have an underactive thyroid and am obviously on medication. However, I tried to order my meds from the doc last week and it was decline saying you need to wait till nearer the time that your packs finish. I'm stressing now as I've been three days without medication and I'm worried this is going to affect my weightloss this week.
    I did phone up the doctors this morning and had a massive argument with them, so now am picking up my prescription tomorrow morning.
    Do you guys think this will have a negative affect on my weightloss this week?
    Thanks for reading. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Tess. Don't worry. It takes a lot longer for the thyroid function to decline after stopping the medication. You'll be fine x

4. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st9lb(-3.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save, then 5:2 Diet
    Phew, thanks Gg, I was really worried. Fingers crossed for WI on Sat then. I'll have 2 days of Thyroxine behind me again then. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.