Ticker update - my fav time of the week!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by chunkychicken, 23 May 2007 Social URL.

1. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

Hello all,

Been experimenting this week with drinking more water and it appears to have paid off - lost 4.9lb this week bringing my total loss for 5 weeks to 35lb (well as near as it gets .. 34.9lb)

So very happy once again - even though I am suffering with a headache I can't shift and feeling sick (a bug I think).

Only 5 1/2 stone to go.... but you know what? I can DO it - even if it takes time. By Christmas I will be the person I always wanted to be my entire adult life (albeit with a few stretch marks and some saggy skin - but hey, I'll tuck it in my knickers and my smile will still be as big as a cheshire cats!!!)

Have a great day everyone.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Well done, im trying to up my water too.
  4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Me too, over 5litres a day now, but mine is in an attempt to stop the blockages!!!! (Its not working however... wonder what this weeks loss will be like?)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.