1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

TIKKA MASALA CURRY

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by dawson66, 9 January 2014 Social URL.

1. dawson66

dawson66 Well-Known Member

Hello:)
    I would like to share with you a lovley curry I made the other night, I had a jar of tikka masala weight watchers = 12.5 SYNS. but would do 3 people so like 4 each..
    when tasting the sauce it was quite bland so I added some red pepper onions and pepper and salt and then added chicken it was absolutely delishes, jst like a curry from the Indians... You could add whatever u want to it :) hope u enjoy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. CJ32

CJ32 Well-Known Member

Sounds yummy! I love tikka masala :)