Tillymax is trying again

If you can't have a blowout on your double 21st when can you? :D

So glad you are having a good birthday and sounds like you got some great presents too! Enjoy your wine and have a great evening

Oh just in case you didn't get what I was saying earlier HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D :D :D

Good Morning. I have a bit of a hangover.

Todays plan - think I'm doing EE

br weetabix (B) milk (A) and banana
din ham salad - ham, salad leaves, tomatoes, peppers, beetroot, cottgae cheese, new potatoes, salad cream (2.5 syns)
tea chilli and baked potato

Going shopping in a bit to stock up on fruit etc

Last edited:
Hi Jackie - that made me giggle cos I don't feel like I'm organised. Although I do have some lasagne, chilli and shepherds pie that I have batch cooked and frozen so that will come in handy for days when I have no time :)

mmmmmm just had a bowl of grapes, kiwi and melon with an Activia Intensely Creamy vanilla yogurt (which I think is 2.5 syns). It was yummy :D

Ohh dear did you suffer badly with your hangover?

Mmmmm that fruit bowl and yoghurt sounds lovely! I have it with mullerlight which is free and yummy!

Did you have a good birthday and what about your Nan/Gran?

Hey Tilly

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, glad you had a lovely day and I hope your hangover has disappeared Boo xx

Ohh dear did you suffer badly with your hangover?

Mmmmm that fruit bowl and yoghurt sounds lovely! I have it with mullerlight which is free and yummy!

Did you have a good birthday and what about your Nan/Gran?

We both had a lovely day. I deserved the hangover but it cleared soon enough with tablets and loads of water.:) I sometimes have it with Mullerlight. The Activia Intensley Creamy are 2.5 syns and are well worth it. Also I wanted healthier syns today after all the rubbish I had yesterday. I like the Shape Zero yogurts too and they're free.

Hey Tilly

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, glad you had a lovely day and I hope your hangover has disappeared Boo xx

Thanks Boo. Yes brilliant day and I'm fully recovered :)

I also got a zumba dvd with some things that you shake - they've probably got a name but I don't know what it is. Me and my two left feet are gonna have a go at this tomorrow :D
:banana dancer: are these what your shaky things are? :8855:

Glad you had a wonderful birthday, i celebrated with you:eek: it would have been rude not too!!

:banana dancer: are these what your shaky things are? :8855:

Glad you had a wonderful birthday, i celebrated with you:eek: it would have been rude not too!!

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
That's just what I look like when I'm doing Zumba.

I've just read the instructions and the shaky things are called sticks - how pathetic is that. I was expecting some kind of exotic name :)

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
That's just what I look like when I'm doing Zumba.

I've just read the instructions and the shaky things are called sticks - how pathetic is that. I was expecting some kind of exotic name :)

sticks :eek: I was waiting for something like maraccas (sp) we must rename them :8855:

How are you Tilly? Hope you have a good weekend xxxxx

Quick recap of the week for my benefit

Week 2
Saturday 25th June Red day 2 heb 2 hea and 7 syns
Br weetabix (B) and milk (A)
Din all day breakfast salad (2.5 syns)
Tea cauliflower cheese bake (hea) (0.5 syns)
Snacks Grapes, 2 toast (B) and jam (2 syns), Options (2 syns)

Sunday 26th June EE day 1 heb 1 hea 12.5 syns
Br weetabix (B) banana and milk (A)
Din bacon ham and mushroom quiche and salad
Tea Chinese style curry sauce (2 syns) chicken mushrooms onions peas and rice
Snacks Pear, grapes, Muller yogurt, Strawberries and 2 pieces choc (2.5 syns), Curly wurly (6 syns), Options (2 syns)
Was hungry today

Monday 27th June Red day 2 heb 1 hea 6 syns
Br weetabix (B) milk (A) and banana
Din a bit of egg and gammon loaf - yuk
Late lunch Sos casserole (2 syns)
Tea sos casserole (2 syns)
Snacks boiled egg and toast (B), pear, Options (2 syns)

Tuesday 28th June Green day 1½ heb 1 hea and 8 syns
Br yogurt
Din tortilla pizza (7 syns) + (½ B and 1 A)
Shep pie (1 syn) and mushy
Snacks 2 alpen lights (B), pear

Wednesday 29th June Red day 2 heb 1 hea 8.5 syns
Br oat so simple (B) and milk (A)
Din plums, 2 alpen lights (B), yogurt
Tea ham salad (2.5 syns)
Snacks 2 Pears, Grapes, Curly wurly (6 syns), Plums, Ham
Cottage cheese

Thursday 30th June
Lets not talk about Thursday - way too many syns to count!

Friday 1st July EE day 8 syns
Br weetabix (B) milk (A) and banana
Din salad leaves, peppers, tomatoes, new potatoes, beetroot, cottage cheese, ham and salad cream (2.5 syns)
Tea chilli baked potato and salad
Snacks Grapes melon kiwi activia intensley creamy vanilla (2.5 syns),
Satsuma, Peach, Alpen light (3 syns)

And that resulted in STS.

I'm soooo relieved after Thursday. I'm also relieved that I got straight back on plan on Friday. Oooh I've lost that 1lb that I gained midweek so at least I can answer the door to the postman without him thinking I'm a bloke :D

On birthday week STS is fab and thats down to you sticking to plan the rest of the week :D Well done sweetie.

And mostly well done for getting straight back on plan afterwards, thats always the hardest bit. Heres to a fabby loss for you next week as you deserve it xxxxx

edited to add: I just noticed you are sooooooooo close to your 10% loss. Next week? well done!

Last edited:
It's a beautiful day here :)

br melon, strawberries, grapes, kiwi
din bacon and lentil soup and a roll (B)

I think I'm doing EE today cos I fancy SW chips for tea with chinese style curry sauce. I'll probably have some fruit to start to try and make up for the lack of superfree with tea..

Zumba is so fast :eek:
I don't think I'll ever get the moves right but I think as long as I'm bouncing around the room like a loon it's all good :D

It's a beautiful day here :)

br melon, strawberries, grapes, kiwi
din bacon and lentil soup and a roll (B)

I think I'm doing EE today cos I fancy SW chips for tea with chinese style curry sauce. I'll probably have some fruit to start to try and make up for the lack of superfree with tea..

Zumba is so fast :eek:
I don't think I'll ever get the moves right but I think as long as I'm bouncing around the room like a loon it's all good :D

Hiya Tilly

I love Zumba but haven't been to class since my busy period at work, I'll have to go back to it in a few weeks when work has died down again.

Could you give me the recipe for the chinese style curry sauce please, it sounds lovely.

Hope your day is going well Boo xx

Back