Tillymax is trying again

O.K.;)

You have had a week to get your little arm all better;), and I truely hope it is:), but I think it is time that you came back to us, as we are all missing you :cry:

Hellooooooooo :D

My arms a lot better. It just aches now rather than being painful. I get a twinge every so often when I move it or pick something up. For all you people who live with constant pain, I don't know how you do it. I just wanted to cry all the time. Not only do you have pain but you come on here and say nice things and try to encourage others. Perhaps it's a good job I couldn't come on here last week cos I'd have been saying things like get a grip you've only gained 1lb, you want to try being in agony :8855:

Weigh in this morning was a bit depressing. It showed a gain of 3lb. On the bright side it's better than the 7lb gain at the beginning of the week. I know I wanted to get out of the 17's but I wasn't intending to do it by going back to the 18's :8855:

I'd really like to lose 4lb this week to get rid of the gain and lose 1lb. I think it's wishful thinkig though cos I'm a slow loser.

I'm off to update my ticker and then catch up on some diaries.

Welcome home Tilly!

Stick with it hunni, and with us...

we'll soon get that shiny back!!! :grouphugg:

I've no idea what I did. I don't remember doing anything that hurt that could have led to this.

I'm not happy about the gain cos I just don't seem to be getting anywhere but when I think about how much pain I've been through this week the gain seems a stupid thing to get upset about. I can move my arm and I'm not in agony and the weight gain's a small price to pay for that :)

So glad to read that your arm is on the mend Tilly x

Don't worry about the scales :scale: this week, getting your arm better was much more important :)

Your 2 stone shiny will be back in all it's glory really soon!

Hey crazy lady, :wavey:

I'm back in body but not in spirit (well, not quite yet anyway...need to ge to the shops and get some sw food in my cupboard and fridge)

How're you doing? I've missed your banter and encouraging words! :)

What's this I've been reading about you hurting your arm? I hope you're okay and not in too much pain.

xxx

So glad to read that your arm is on the mend Tilly x

Don't worry about the scales :scale: this week, getting your arm better was much more important :)

Your 2 stone shiny will be back in all it's glory really soon!

I will have it back this week - I hope :D

Hey crazy lady, :wavey:

Crazy - how rude. I saw your post on Jackies thread about missing everyone even me :8855:

I'm back in body but not in spirit (well, not quite yet anyway...need to ge to the shops and get some sw food in my cupboard and fridge)

Where've you been? Just stay with us and admit to what you're eating. Some days mine and Jackies diaries are way off plan but I find it best to stay here and admit to it cos if I don't I know I won't get back on the wagon without everyones support :)

How're you doing? I've missed your banter and encouraging words! :)

I like a bit of banter :D Encouraging words - are you being rude again :8855:

What's this I've been reading about you hurting your arm? I hope you're okay and not in too much pain.

I'm much better than I was and one day I might even be considered normal :eek:
xxx

Welcome back hun. Just take it one day at a time - nice little easy steps and before you know it you'll be at target :)

Hey Tilly,
Bummer you're arms still not right then....so come on spit it out how did you really hurt it, bet you saw my pics of the weights and decided if I could you could :giggle:
Missing you, hun speak soon ...:bighug: (still gently till you're fully fit) xxx

Food is looking 100% and tasty - I'm sure you'll get your shiny back next week :)

Hey Tilly

Hows you today?

Odd how these things just happen hope your arm is soon on the mend. I've slept funny (camped in lounge with Charlie :rolleyes: ) and blooming sore neck today

Its still very sunny here today
xxxxx

I hope your neck feels better soon :)

Hey Tilly,
Bummer you're arms still not right then....so come on spit it out how did you really hurt it, bet you saw my pics of the weights and decided if I could you could :giggle:

:8855:I think you've confused me with someone who does exercise :8855:
The doctor at the hospital asked me if I'd done any exercise that was different to normal. I nearly wet myself laughing especially when she looked at me properly and realised there wasn't a cat in hells chance I'd done any exercise :8855:

I hope your neck feels better soon :)

:8855:I think you've confused me with someone who does exercise :8855:
The doctor at the hospital asked me if I'd done any exercise that was different to normal. I nearly wet myself laughing especially when she looked at me properly and realised there wasn't a cat in hells chance I'd done any exercise :8855:

Hold up ...where did I say anywhere that you were doing exercise, god forbid :spit:...what I said was, you thought you could lift the weights like I does :giggle: and that's why your laid up now :8855: not laughing at you being laid up by the way hehe xxx

Hold up ...where did I say anywhere that you were doing exercise, god forbid :spit:...what I said was, you thought you could lift the weights like I does :giggle: and that's why your laid up now :8855: not laughing at you being laid up by the way hehe xxx

I thought you might have forgotten about my aversion to exercise with me being absent for a week :D
I wouldn't try to lift them but I might have tripped over them and landed funny and that's how my arm went funny :8855:

wel done on your 100% days Tilly - first little steps toward target :) xxx

Back