Tillymax is trying again

Yes that does make it slightly more difficult but there's the postman, milkman and window cleaner. Are there any dads dropping their kids off at school - just fling yourself on them :D

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:..........please stop, it's 11.53pm and Kirsty just shouted down the stairs shut the f*ck up laughing I'm trying to sleep :eek: :giggle:

I must have a vintage Ladycare, as it's pale blue ;)

I hope I've bought the right thing :eek: If I start growing a beard I'll know I haven't :8855:

Work flew by today and now it's the weekend :D

Mr Tesco should be coming soon with lots of yummy food. I've just realised I haven't stood on the scales this week. I normally dive on them every morning but I've been in too much of a rush this week.

Some people are still kicking off about the promotions. The ones who didn't get it who really deserved it have been lovely. But the ones that are kicking off are getting on my nerves now. I think it's time they grew up. There's all sorts of conspiracy theories going around. The amount of people I'm supposed to have slept with is unbelievable. Having said that I do have a magnet in my knickers you know :8855:

Am loving reading bout the ladycare antics :) so much so me and my friend ventured into boots today to investigate lol the woman on the till was wearing one and told us it had changed her life but that she does keep losing the front bit when she is near the till.
How are you all getting on with it ?

Am loving reading bout the ladycare antics :) so much so me and my friend ventured into boots today to investigate lol the woman on the till was wearing one and told us it had changed her life but that she does keep losing the front bit when she is near the till.

Hi sweetie
I have had mine a couple of weeks or so now and think its fab. no hot flushes (well actually had one this morning but had taken it off incase I set the alarms off in the shops :8855:) I do feel calmer and more clear headed too...oh other than tonight I lost it with all of them because they are being lazy :8855:

I can't think at the moment but will update as I do :)

I've not got stuck to the till, but got stuck to my cooker just the once :8855: xxxxx

Ha ha !!! The woman at boots reckons it doesn't set off shop alarm but think I would be worried it would lol. Might take the plunge and buy one.

I don't think it would set off the alarms as I am sure I've worn it several times without thinking,but when I do think about it I take it off just incase as how embarassing to explain to someone, I have visions of fumbling around in my knickers to prove it :8855:

Good evening Tilly and ladies x

Why is it every time I call in here, you are all throwing yourself at men, clinging to cookers, flinging yourself on filing cabinets, and fiddling in your knickers!!!

A total den of iniquity!

So where do I sign up??? :)

Oh tilly, I've just came on to explain my absence and ended up getting side tracked amongst ladycare's, magnets etc so I just wanted to say thank you. I have a huge grin on my normally miserable looking face and it's all thanks to you, Jackie, crumble etc.

Will pop on tomorrow to say hello properly x x

mmmmmm now I'm worried what picture you have of me :8855: mad woman, living in a cave? :8855: mad dog woman :8855:

A luxury cave, with t'internet access ;)

They're all stupid :rolleyes:

I don't know what's got into me today but it all started at work when I found out that one girl who'd applied for the job didn't get it. She's not very nice and stomps about like she's really important and talks to everyone like they're a bit simple - which in my case is not always a bad thing :8855:

Obviously when I left work yesterday I didn't know about some of the people who had and hadn't got the job. When they told me today she hadn't got the job I actually cheered. She's not on the same floor as me so doesn't know that I did that. I'm not normally a nasty person. I like a bit of banter but don't deliberately try to hurt people. I actually felt good about it and still do and that's just so wrong isn't it.

Later on today someone told me that when she'd found out she hadn't got the job she kicked off big time and they had to take her into an office to try and calm her down. Then she went home in tears and threatened to resign. I giggled :eek: Well actually I nearly wet myself. There are lots of people who didn't get the job and none of them are behaving like that. Yes some have been upset and some a bit angry but she seems to think that she has a right to this job. I think that's probably why I found it so funny.

Then I came on here and just don't seem to be able to stop saying things that I probably shouldn't. If you all decide to press the ignore button on me I'll have to remove myself from minis just like you Jackie and come back under a different name.

What have you been saying you shouldn't? :peep:
I know the feeling though - I could'nt stop talking about cox (the apples) the other day :8855:

So I look gormless, ugly, angry and aggresive all at the same time :eek:
Just checked in the mirror and you're spot on :8855:

I have cavaliers and when I get chance tomorrow I'll try and figure out how to add a pic of my three.

I think it's really funny how we form opinions of people from what they type. Like my impression that Lynnes posh and Jackies mad. I know I'm right even though they try and deny it :8855:

I've got my ladycare on and I'm on the lappy. Actually I'm not sure I've got it in the right place cos it said to put it in the pelvic area but I'm not sure where it is due to all the rolls of fat. I couldn't get it to come apart at first cos the magnets quite strong so I hope I don't get stuck to the filing cabinet tomorrow - it'll take a few of them to drag me away :D I couldn't even pretend I was filing cos we're a paperless office so why the hell have we got filing cabinets :confused:

I don't sew but I might just throw some pins on the floor to see if it works :8855:

Emma really will be devestated if it naffs up the credit card. Just one question though - where the hell do you think I store my credit card cos I can assure you it's not in my pelvic area :eek:

I was just gonna say - who keeps their credit cards in their knickers? And if they do, where do they do their shopping?! :eek:

I'm wondering if the Ladycare is a form of mind control or a podperson thing... they're appearing all over the place! And it always seems to be the mad funny folk who wear them :eek: I don't have one, I must be sane but dull :D

hahahaha ....I did it...I came to your's Jackie's and Crumble's diaries well prepared :

56918-albums3195-picture20648.jpg

You'll not catch me out in future...I'm sure you all do it deliberately anyway :giggle:

Hope you're having a lovely day sweetie and how did WI go ....xxxxxxx

Good Morning :D

I was so busy last night and this morning catching up on some work stuff that this is the first time I've had to come on here.

The lady care is brilliant. I know I've only had it 2 days but I haven't had 1 hot sweat. I normally have millions of hot sweats everyday. I also feel calmer as Jackie said. I had been getting palpitations and was gonna go and see the doc cos I thought my heart was packing in but since the ladycare I've not had one.

I don't know how it works or if it's all in my head and I just think it's working but I don't care cos I feel bl**dy brilliant.

And I've had fun with it too :D I had to test out the strength of the magnet, obviously as a scientific experiment and not just cos I'm a perv. Yesterday I kept thrusting myself at mens belt buckles to see if I stuck to them :8855:I had such fun :8855:Now I don't know if the magnet stuck me to them or it was my arms clinging onto their necks that did it ;)

If you haven't got a ladycare go and get one. If you don't need one just pretend you're wearing one and keep flinging yourself at men :D

I lost 3lb this week :bananalove:

I know that some of that will be because the meds are totally out of my system now.
But I think yesterdays body magic may have played a part and believe me some of it was magic ;)

:woohoo: :winner: wtg on your 3lb loss fantastic, knew you could do it, see told ya all the exercise would help, and like I've always said it's the kind that suits you that counts so if flinging your body at men is working and it obviously is then continue with the good work :giggle:

Oh I think I have a hot sweats coming back btw ...4 years and not a sign, how strange ;)

Oh yes I would love to jazz them up, going to see what I can come up with, definitely need to make them sexy ...don't wan't Mal being put off...mind you the 100lb excess weight mightn't help either :8855: :8855: :8855: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back