Tillymax is trying again

Well done on the return of the shiny! :D

Oh no, I don't want to imagine everyone I speak to on minimins wearing nappies and Ladycares, it's a bit too much for my brain to take! :eek:

Well done on the return of the shiny! :D

Oh no, I don't want to imagine everyone I speak to on minimins wearing nappies and Ladycares, it's a bit too much for my brain to take! :eek:

No lovey you can't wear both at once. The nappy would interfere with the man magnet. So it's ok cos some of us are wearing ladycares and others are wearing nappies. There might be one or two sane people on here but I haven't come across them yet :8855:

:wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: fabby loss mate fantastic :D I love my ladycare :D I feel so much better no hot flushes at all other than when I take it off :8855:

I'm trying to find a way to keep it on for ever. If I stick it to my body I'd never have to take it off. I don't know if superglue or staples will work better :8855:

It soon becomes a habit to make sure wearing it. I was hoping it would even out star weeks for me but so far not case as only had one two weeks ago and again today :cry: but its early days as only had the ladycare about 2 weeks I think so need to give it time, anyway I am still pleased with it otherwise and the other thing I meant to add to list of good things is that generally I am sleeping better too :D xxxxx

No lovey you can't wear both at once. The nappy would interfere with the man magnet. So it's ok cos some of us are wearing ladycares and others are wearing nappies. There might be one or two sane people on here but I haven't come across them yet :8855:

I'm trying to find a way to keep it on for ever. If I stick it to my body I'd never have to take it off. I don't know if superglue or staples will work better :8855:

I'd go with the staples if you ever intend to shower or bathe again, cos superglue eventually comes off with the heat from the hot water :giggle: xxxx

I've spent today catching up on all the jobs I've neglected over the last few weeks whilst I've been busy chatting on here. I was gonna come on earlier when I had a coffee break but I knew once I got on here I'd never go back to the jobs :8855:

You can tell how much time I spend on here cos I've still loads to do :eek:

I've also had family visiting so may have gone slightly off plan with wine etc. I'll be back on plan 100% tomorrow cos I want to lose 2lb this week :)

Keep getting behind myself so most've the time I've been quiet this week is from either being out shopping, housework or placating the neglected-feeling spouse 'cause he keeps losing my attention for hours at a time while I'm nattering with my minimins folk , poor lamb:8855:

I think we're all in the same boat hun, you guys are so much more fun to be around than housework or hubby right now lol xxxxx

Don't men make a fuss. But if we decide to give them our full attention they don't even try to make conversation. They just stare open mouthed at the telly all night :8855:

Work was long and boring today. I feel like I've been there all week and it's only Monday :rolleyes:

The people I sit with were deciding who they'd like to sit in my seat when I go. They could at least pretend I'm irreplaceable and they are gonna miss me :8855:

I think we're all in the same boat hun, you guys are so much more fun to be around than housework or hubby right now lol xxxxx

I second that, I have missed being on here, you lot keep me motivated.

They would definitely miss you tilly. xx

Another long and very very very boring day at work over and done with :rolleyes:

The problem with boring days at work is I end up feeling like a zombie even when I've left work. I think I need some jump leads to kick start my brain :D

Emmas upset cos her Blackberry isn't working properly. It's not her though it's an international probelm. She's just said "all I can do is text and ring people." Anyone would think she'd entered the dark ages the way she's going on :8855:

We're going to her old school tomorrow cos she's been nominated for an award - something to do with drama. I hope it's like the Oscars. I must practice looking pleased and clapping for the other person if she doesn't win.

Note to self - don't stand up and shout it's a fix, I bet your mother's sh*gging the headmaster. Learn to be graceful in defeat :)

:-D :-D:-D oh how funny !!!! But it might be the drama teacher !

I've met the drama teacher and he spits when he talks. He was eating a biscuit at the time and there was bits of biscuit flying everywhere. If any parent has been brave enough to sleep with him their kids deserve the prize :D

:giggle: you are funny Tilly :giggle:

Hope she wins :D if not its fixed :8855:

sorry you had another boring day :( when do you start your new job? xxxxx

I was just on your diary - great minds and all that ;)

I start at the end of October but it's the same job as I'm doing now so things won't improve. I'll just be sat in a different seat. Some days are better than others. It just depends what comes through on the computer and since last Thursday it's mostly been rubbish - just doing the same thing over and over again and not actually achieving anything. I think that's why I found it funny last week when people were kicking off. If it was a really good job I could understand it.

I've just watched that couple on the news who won the lottery and they don't look that thrilled. You know them cosmic things you were on about can I use them to win the lottery or doesn't it work for things like that?

Another long and very very very boring day at work over and done with :rolleyes:

The problem with boring days at work is I end up feeling like a zombie even when I've left work. I think I need some jump leads to kick start my brain :D

Emmas upset cos her Blackberry isn't working properly. It's not her though it's an international probelm. She's just said "all I can do is text and ring people." Anyone would think she'd entered the dark ages the way she's going on :8855:

Did you play her a sad, sad song on the world's smallest violin to comfort her in her time of hardship? :8855:

We're going to her old school tomorrow cos she's been nominated for an award - something to do with drama. I hope it's like the Oscars. I must practice looking pleased and clapping for the other person if she doesn't win.

Note to self - don't stand up and shout it's a fix, I bet your mother's sh*gging the headmaster. Learn to be graceful in defeat :)

Hope she wins, fingers crossed for her :)

I've met the drama teacher and he spits when he talks. He was eating a biscuit at the time and there was bits of biscuit flying everywhere. If any parent has been brave enough to sleep with him their kids deserve the prize :D

Ewwwww :eek::8855:

I was just on your diary - great minds and all that ;)

I start at the end of October but it's the same job as I'm doing now so things won't improve. I'll just be sat in a different seat. Some days are better than others. It just depends what comes through on the computer and since last Thursday it's mostly been rubbish - just doing the same thing over and over again and not actually achieving anything. I think that's why I found it funny last week when people were kicking off. If it was a really good job I could understand it.

My work is pretty similar - really does effect me for the rest of the day, though if I get the same simple jobs to do over and over again I like that. It's when I get big long unusual complex cases that I start pulling my hair out, swearing loudly and having to stop myself from punching the keyboard or monitor... I've unlocked the boxing on wii fit now, hopefully that will help dissolve any aggression built up from work each day lol

How you doing on plan this week Tilly - sticking to 100%? x

Back