Tillymax is trying again

I agree- you're definitely brave to be trying to go without chocolate :p

I've got this image of HMRC employees working inside an igloo and looking like penguins now :8855:

It's exactly like that :8855:

Hiya Tilly

Wow that silly woman is either really stupid or knows exactly what she is doing, or she might not be all the ticket, who knows?!

I would definately have to get up and shut the window, I do where I work, as they often have their windows open and as its an open plan office is bloomin freezing, I just go up to them and say to them that I'm shutting the windows because I'm getting a draught down my neck / back etc, if it opens then it gets closed again lol, oooh what a lovely time we have of it lol.

Anyhoo, hope you are keeping well, abite the wanting to slap her lol, catch up with you later Boo xxxx

With normal people I would shut the window but I think she's waiting for someone to do that and none of us will give her the satisfaction.

Hi Tilly............I found you yeah !!!!

I have loads of catching up to do in your diary so will get back to you.

Stay warm, it is important cos cold makes me want to eat :D

hugs:bighug:

Don't bother catching up. I never say anything interseting :D

Too late cos I stuffed my face last night :eek:

Hey Tilly,
Good morning, hope Miss sobby pants behaves today, pass her a tissue, pop her fan on and close the bleddy window, silly woman she is :rolleyes:

It seems like forever since we gave up choccie, I have even forgotten how many days its been :giggle: I was going to joke and say 'day.... without choccie' but can't remember what day it is :8855:
xxxxx

It's been a lifetime. I'm never doing this again :)

No chocolate for 4 weeks! You two are very very brave :D

Good luck :)

Or stupid :8855:

I agree- you're definitely brave to be trying to go without chocolate :p

No we're stupid - but you already knew that :8855:

Afternoon tilly, just checking you are ok, still no choccies well done. xx

I'm still being good and not eating chocolate but I'll post my food for yesterday in a minute and you'll see that I ate everything else instead :eek:

Bl**dy freezing in work again. They've rung the heating engineer so hopefully we might get some heat soon. We had all this last year and everytime he came out he insisted it was warm enough and that's why the radiators weren't turning on. If it was just a couple of people who were cold I could accept that but when everyones sat with coats, hats, scarves, gloves and blankets, it's not warm enough. This year it's worse cos of looney girl with the window open :rolleyes:

I've only got to get through this week and then I'm off for a week. When I go back I'm moving floors to one with heating. It better not be too hot :8855:

All the people I sit with at the moment are moving seats and being split up. I'm glad in a way cos we have a good laugh (hence being split up) and I didn't want them to have fun without me. Obviously we'd much prefer to stay together cos we all work hard but have a bit of banter at the same time. I find out tomorrow who my new manager is and where I'm going - it better be nice.

Apart from the usual buns, biscuits, cakes, lollies, sweets and chocolates that I have to avoid everyday at work, someone brought a big tin of quality street in today. I really really wanted one. I was good though and didn't have one :D

Eh well to the high syn day - thank goodness for weekly syns lol Those aren't looking too bad at all :D

Hope there's good news on the heating and new manager/seating front today. Holidays for me soon too albeit broken up but first day off on friday :) Just got to claw my way through the next two workdays... must go get started for today shortly :sigh:

Heh I might need to put warnings on my diary for you and Jackie - have ordered a big selection box of yummy finnish c-bars that should be arriving any day now... :p

impressed with the still no choccie :D:D

i think you should get to work early and superglue the window, hopefully loony girl will pull a muscle trying to open it and go off sick:D

i to have visions of you all dressed loke eskimos.
could all be a budget cut re the heating :eek:
they have turned down the radiators to save money:eek:
certainly wouldn't put it past them:D

Hey Tilly,
Oh please don't add to the mental picture I have of you already sweetie, it's already way too funny :8855:

I agree with Mandy super glue the window, what fun seeing her strain herself and possibly putting her back out or any other kind of injury that could result in her having to take time off...mind you I have worked with a few that sounded like her and she'd probably make sure she came into work just to wring the most out of the situation she can and cry more of those fake tears lol
I also agree with Mandy about heating cuts, it's a government run building and I have worked for the govt too in my time, they are evil little beggars to the minions, while they sit in their cosy warm offices with all their perks...I certainly wouldn't put it past them :eek:

I think you and Jackie are doing an awesome job avoiding the chocolate, just a bit worried you might have a chocolate-fest after the 4 weeks are up and ruin all the good work done lol xxxxxxxx

Another cold day was had by all. Looney girl shut the window :eek: I knew she was just trying to get a reaction. It's made me giggle to think that she must have been so cold the last few days but just wanted to annoy people.

No sign of the heating engineer so they rang up again. This time the whole floor was off rather than just half so it was really really cold.

I even took my magnet out of my knickers in the hope I'd have a hot sweat :8855:

The good news is that the first floor had no heating either. It's good because that's where most of the inpectors are and although it's alright for us at the bottom of the heap to be sat freezing, it seems it's not right for them to do the same. So at dinner time we finally got some heat :D

It probably won't work again tomorrow :8855:

Lack of chocolate is doing my head in. I can't stop thinking about it. I don't normally. And I'm constantly eating. I don't know if that's cos I'm so cold or cos I can't stop thinking about chocolate. I might have to throw the towel in on this one.

I was doing ok till we go to the bit about you knickers and magnets and now I have to clean my screen....it has spittle all over it thank you very much :giggle:
Aww so glad the bosses were freezing their asses off too :8855: at least you'll get it sorted now.
Hope you can carry on with your challenge hun, you're doing so well and you're so inspirational you and Jackie ...being as I'm not a choccie fan that wouldn't affect me but I couldn't imagine starting my day without my coffee or ending it without my yoghurt so I can imagine how hard it would be :hug99:
:fingerscrossed: you can withstand it hun xxxx

In the nicest possible way...sod off ...weak my a*se...I've seen some of your challenges that's not a weak person believe me xx
Maybe change the rules of the challenge a little ...tweak it ....only have chocolate at weekend or on days that end in day :8855: seriously though how often did you used to have choccie, if it was everyday then maybe cut it down to a couple of times a week, that would be better or if you didn't have it that often just have it less often or be strong and instead of telling yourself you can't do it ...tell yourself you can and you don't want it ...remember the Jackie incident with the washing up liquid ...imagine how that would taste lol ...good luck either way hun xxxxxx

Tell you what, I am going to give up my morning coffee...sh*t now I've said it ...got a headache already and I'm only thinking about it ....for as long as you give up choccie, I only managed 2 days before so this is going to be really really hard for me xxxx

(Please say you've decided not to go ahead with the choccie challenge)
:8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :eek:

I am pleased to be of assistance by whatever means possible :8855:
But I am going to try and give up the coffee anyway, just because I don't really struggle that much with anything these days...ok I did a few weeks ago with the cake thing but I knew that would be gone as soon as all the b'days were over, so giving up the coffee is an everyday thing for me that I would find hard ...I have my cake and eat it as they say, I don't even remember how I felt after giving up fizzy drinks which I used to be addicted to, so I think maybe I need a bit of abstinence to see how hard it is/was for me ...so no more coffee lets see how I get on :eek: xxxxxxxx

Good luck :)

After this choccie challenge I'm not doing anymore. I don't think it's part of SW principles cos if you follow it properly nothing is banned. It's up to you to pick the healthier option. I think I was doing this most of the time before this stupid chocolate ban :rolleyes:

It's part of my nature if someone I can't have something I want it. If I can decide for myself I usually make the right choice. Think Lo's right - I'm bit thick. Only a bit though :8855:

what have we started :eek: I aint giving up my morning coffee okay girls... oh no.... I may get done for murder with out my two mugs of coffee :eek: I would be awful, absolutely awful :cry: goodluck Lily you are a stronger woman than I.

Today is the first day I have really really really struggled its been like

can't have choccie, what can I have, grab = eat

can't have choccie, now what = grab eat!

if giving up choccie was going to boost my weight loss well it bleddy well failed didn't it :cry:

:8855:

I need all the luck I can get, like I said 2 days before and I was climbing the walls...I don't hold out much hope here lol
You know what Tilly you are bloody right, yet again, nothing is banned and it is right to make your own choices.
Thinking about it, I seriously doubt the choccie challenge would work, not for 4 weeks anyway....maybe a week at a push you definitely will be looking for other stuff to fill up on like Jackie said...it's exactly like giving up smoking ...personally if I were in yours and Jackie's position I would give up on this one and go for something more achievable..like the 777 challenge , 7 syns 7 days, 7 superfree foods a day ...piece of cake lol xxxxxxxxxxx

Back