Tillymax is trying again

I've bought nothing for nobody yet :eek: Too busy buying myself things from the radley website and umming and ahhing about getting a Dolce Gusto ('cause of Lily) and Hotter shoes/boots ('cause of Jackie). I am easily influenced, can you tell? :giggle:

Are y'work lot all talking about pickets and marches or are they all off skiving and christmas shopping instead? I expect work today for you will be a bit like the last day of school before a holiday hehe.

Are you still keeping it up with Trevor? ;)

There will be picket lines and I assume it's the union reps who do that. They've got a long day though from 6.30am to 10pm. The rest of us will be in our cosy beds :D

I lost my headphones so haven't listened to him for 3 days. I've found them today so will listen again tonight. Don't know if it's like starting again though if you have a gap :rolleyes:

:eek::eek::eek:

shouldn't that be is Trevor still keeping it up Lo ;)

Afternoon Tilly

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

I'm off work til Thursday :D:D:D:D:D:D

Just realised next months wage will be crap cos they've overpaid me this month and they're gonna take that back along with my days pay for being on strike. Bad timing straight after Christmas :rolleyes:

Mrs Sandwich spent 3 hours describing a dress that she's never worn. Who cares :mad:

I feel like I've stepped back in time to some 70's sitcom - they're so boring. Or maybe it's me that's boring. I'm beginning to understand why Mr Grumpy doesn't talk. He's trying not to encourage them :8855:

Food for yesterday 28/11/11
Red day

Br ready brek pancakes (B) (1/2 syn) strawberries and banana

Din nothing

Tea chicken in white wine sauce (4 syns) baked pot (B) and veg

snacks banana, eton mess (4.5 syns) crisps (6 syns)

total syns = 15

:wavey: hello lovely Tilly :D

Mrs Sandwich sounds terrible she'd send me to sleep :giggle:

Lo I am so sorry :eek: I have to say I've been wearin my hotter pixie boots and they are seriously the most comfortable boots I have ever ever owned. IF I had the money I would get a black pair too before they stop selling them. You don't know you have them on and they look lovely

xxxxxxxx

:wavey: hello lovely Tilly :D

Mrs Sandwich sounds terrible she'd send me to sleep :giggle:

Lo I am so sorry :eek: I have to say I've been wearin my hotter pixie boots and they are seriously the most comfortable boots I have ever ever owned. IF I had the money I would get a black pair too before they stop selling them. You don't know you have them on and they look lovely

xxxxxxxx

The existence of Mrs Sandwich and her ilk would be so hard to believe if I'd never worked in an office before lol!

Don't worry about tempting me with the boots Jackie - if it wasn't those it'd be something else with me, I'm terrible for it :p

Might just keep my eye out for them in the sales or something - got outbid on ebay for one pair and another I couldn't go for in the end 'cause they were in standard width only :sigh:

Good Morning :D

I lost 2lb this week. I'm pleased cos it's going down instead of up for a change but it's a bit annoying when it's 2lb that I'd already lost and have had to relose it after gaining it :rolleyes:

I still haven't got my 2 stone shiney back - must remember to update my stats.

The other thing is I feel really positive about the diet today. Please please please let this feeling stay cos it's not been here for ages :D

Work - I've got a 4 day week next week cos I'm on strike on Wednesday. The week after I've got a 3 day week cos I booked 2 days off ages ago. Then I've got a whole week to work before I break up for Christmas :)

I'm gonna have a catch up on here and then I'm off to wrap Christmas presents.

:happy096: well done tilly on your 2lb loss, you are on the right track, enjoy your short break. xx

Morning Tilly,

Enjoy your day of freedom, and while you are not being paid, every cloud has it's silver lining, and you don't have to listen to Mrs. Sandwich or look at Mr. Grumpy;)

Morning Tilly, can't remember if I congratulated you on your 2lb loss, if I did oh well congrats again, if I didn't ooops and :woohoo: :winner: you go girl amazing loss...
I think you could be right about Mr Grumpy being grumpy cos he works with the delightful Mrs Sandwich and her compatriots...I think from the sound of them I'd be Mrs Grumpy ...mind you if you asked Mal he'd tell you I was already Mrs Grumpy ...I say yeah i am cos I'm married to him.....omg that just reminded me I have the perfect sweatshirt that I brought back from USA for Mal, with Grumpy on it...Mal refuses to wear it...maybe you could give it to your work mate as a xmas pressie :8855: :8855: :8855: ...cya later lovely and enjoy your enforced holiday :giggle: xxxxx

I forgot to tell you this yesterday but the night time people had left chairs all over the place. Obviously this caused such a fuss from everyone :8855:

They also left rubbish on the desks. Not on mine though - someone must have warned them that I'd kick their teeth in :D

But (and this is disgusting) one of them left their chewing gum stuck to the underside of the desk and it ended up all over a womans clothes.

In a morning now I'm like a woman on a mission. I wade my way through the rubbish and crawl under my desk to make sure it's chewing gum free ;)

I forgot to tell you this yesterday but the night time people had left chairs all over the place. Obviously this caused such a fuss from everyone :8855:

They also left rubbish on the desks. Not on mine though - someone must have warned them that I'd kick their teeth in :D

But (and this is disgusting) one of them left their chewing gum stuck to the underside of the desk and it ended up all over a womans clothes.

In a morning now I'm like a woman on a mission. I wade my way through the rubbish and crawl under my desk to make sure it's chewing gum free ;)

I'd say the dirty b00gers, but what can you expect from Night Goblins huh ;)

I want to hibernate. I don't like standing at the bus stop at 6am when it's dark and cold.

Daughter has gone to London today with my mum. They come back on Saturday. I've told them to bring me back one of them door men from Abercrombie and Fitch :D

A long day was had by all at work today. I think there gonna have to have a public enquiry cos the night staff are leaving chairs all over :8855:

I don't know what to have for tea. I'll have to have a look through the cupboards and see what I fancy.

I want to hibernate. I don't like standing at the bus stop at 6am when it's dark and cold.

I can't say I blame you
tis freezing......

Daughter has gone to London today with my mum. They come back on Saturday. I've told them to bring me back one of them door men from Abercrombie and Fitch :D

Well if its as cold on Saturday in London
as it is today
said door man will be freezing his nipples off :p

on second thoughts very erect nipples mmmmhhhh!!:eek::eek:
did I just say that out loud :hide:

A long day was had by all at work today. I think there gonna have to have a public enquiry cos the night staff are leaving chairs all over :8855:

time for Ninja woman to come over all Miss Marple ;)
me thinks so

Back