Time for a bunny dance......

SandraB

Gold Member
Just been and had a shower....have had a miserable couple of days and was in danger of becoming a moaney old moo! But...got out of the shower and went to wrap the towel round myself in order to apply body creme and realised that I could wrap it round under my arms and it stayed put! Only a couple of months ago the same towel wouldn't stay put around my waist! How fantastic is that!

Bring on them bunnies :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::

Yay! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

I notice the towel thing too. Although in my case it now meets at the edges and overlaps! lol.

Well done :)

xx

Well done Sandra!! I still get a slit down the middle of my towel but it's getting closer together!! :D Hopefully I'll be able to put mine under my arms and make it stay put too! :D xx

yay sandra thats great. I noticed that with mine too. x

Well done to all of you... I don't bath so i don't have that problem!! pmsl x x x

Su! LMAO.

That's a fantastic thing to notice SandraB.. Can't wait to see how soon my towel will be meeting in the middle.

Hey no bunny dances outside the official bunny dance thread!!! pmsl only kidding well done Sandra xxx

Sorry Daisy, can't handle stuff on this iPad it's too complicated to pick up a thread or copy and paste etc!

Promise I won't do it again c

Hi SandraB

Heeey, nice one lady.....my towl meets very nicely under my arms but my belly hangs out...not a good look :giggle:

Heeey, nice one lady.....my towl meets very nicely under my arms but my belly hangs out...not a good look :giggle:

Pmsl - oooh the visuals!

Back