Time for a fabulous new healthy, slim body! 2013 is the year to get foxified

Your doing fantastic hun. Omg your brave no scales LOL think I would have a fit if I didn't weigh for 24 hours LOL

Keep up the fantastic work Xx

So it's day 43!

Decided against measuring, gonna leave it a few more weeks, but I have been bad not doing my exercises everyday, just gonna do a workout now!!
I've given up on reaching my goal on time the more into it I am the more I realise it's unrealistic, I think it's because other people have lost so much in the 12 weeks but probably started heavier than I did, I'd hope for a bigger loss, it's coming off and I can't expect miracles.
I can't lie I am disappointed that I've not lost more was hoping I'd at least be a 14 by now and looking to be a size 12 in the next few weeks but its more likely that I'll be a 14 by the time I finish.....also I'm not sure wether to carry on with slim and save until I reach goal or to just eat healthy cut carbs and do loads of cardio??
Have to see what's what come the end of march I guess.
X

You never know Hun u just might surprise yourself and be at your goal by the end :) stay positive xxx

Yeah sure see how you feel when the time comes hun. Have a nice weekend xx

Day 44!!

Well I am officially just over the halfway point of the 12week challenge! Can't believe it, seems like I've been on it forever and gone so quick at the same time!!
My stomach muscles are killing me today, did two workouts yesterday 1session of core and 1 of fast abs. I can't even laugh it hurts so much, I may need a day off but I'm gonna see if I can manage another one later in the day x

Day 44!!

Well I am officially just over the halfway point of the 12week challenge! Can't believe it, seems like I've been on it forever and gone so quick at the same time!!
My stomach muscles are killing me today, did two workouts yesterday 1session of core and 1 of fast abs. I can't even laugh it hurts so much, I may need a day off but I'm gonna see if I can manage another one later in the day x

Woooo!! Well done hunny you're doing amazing!!! 2 workouts and considering another?!! You're gonna have buns of steel!! Haha xx

Woooo!! Well done hunny you're doing amazing!!! 2 workouts and considering another?!! You're gonna have buns of steel!! Haha xx

Considered is the key word, did not do another workout but I am getting ready for a walk to tesco so that will be my mini workout, I just need some real food today, some salmon and salad I think, honestly I think I could eat salmon everyday, love it!
Only thing is I really can't be @rsed with make up so I REALLY hope I don't bump into anyone I know! X

Considered is the key word, did not do another workout but I am getting ready for a walk to tesco so that will be my mini workout, I just need some real food today, some salmon and salad I think, honestly I think I could eat salmon everyday, love it!
Only thing is I really can't be @rsed with make up so I REALLY hope I don't bump into anyone I know! X

Still doing better than me! Ha. Although I have just actually done some ab crunches. I've not felt those muscles move in a looooooong time haha. I'm a nightmare for seeing people when I look like ****! When my grandad took an accidental overdose I'd been chilling at home, no makeup, hair scraped back with a glass of wine and in my comfies generally looking like someone off Jezza. Had to rush down there and call an ambulance. Nothing to worry about right because when are paramedics EVER not over 40, fat, balding and generally nothing like what you see on the TV? Right? WRONG. Fittest guy you have ever seen in your life comes strolling through the door! Then to top it off my throat gargles! WTactualF?! And he COMMENTS! Deva - stated!

xx

Still doing better than me! Ha. Although I have just actually done some ab crunches. I've not felt those muscles move in a looooooong time haha. I'm a nightmare for seeing people when I look like ****! When my grandad took an accidental overdose I'd been chilling at home, no makeup, hair scraped back with a glass of wine and in my comfies generally looking like someone off Jezza. Had to rush down there and call an ambulance. Nothing to worry about right because when are paramedics EVER not over 40, fat, balding and generally nothing like what you see on the TV? Right? WRONG. Fittest guy you have ever seen in your life comes strolling through the door! Then to top it off my throat gargles! WTactualF?! And he COMMENTS! Deva - stated!

xx

Haha typical! Good for you on the crunches gonna be feeling them tomorrow xx

Right what day am I on? 46 I think.

I've been quite bad though the past couple of day, forgotten to have some of my packs and not drank enough water! Back 100% today!!!

Feel really pap, it's the glorious TOTM so I feel fat regardless all bloated and achy, this weeks not gonna be a fun one!!

Tbh I just want to sleep it all away but that's pretty hard to do with a 7month old, so I reckon it's pyjama clad day and lightly pottering around the house, I CBA with anything, just want to be warm and cozy and lazy x

Your not fat, that's pms LOL far as the eczema I feel your pain, slather yourself in epaderm and soft jammies, hope the flare eases soon hun. You are in the wars!!

Xxx

Hope the eczema clears up asap hun x I get it on my head when I'm stressed but you can't see it thankfully! xx

Oi missy where are you? Hope you're feeling better xx

Still here haha, been incredibly busy trying to pack up my house for moving and Ilo has been teething more (exhausting)

Not much change in me really, still don't feel much different and I've been a bit bad, not been having all my packs and last night I had some chocolate :/ not much though and I'm not out of ketosis thankfully.

I need to get my head back in check, I've been a bit all over the place with stress, had three anxiety attacks, though my skin is starting calm down now thankfully. About to have my first shake shortly, not done a workout today, I tried yesterday but with me not consuming enough I couldn't get through it.
I don't have an unhealthy mind attitude toward the diet but I genuinely keep forgetting to eat, I suppose because I have so much going on and rarely feel hunger anymore it's easy to slip my mind.
It's odd being a single mum, I barely feel or acknowledge my own needs anymore I simply exist to think for Ilo's wants and needs, the time and energy it takes is simply astounding but I recognise the fact I need to keep myself healthy for the very least his needs.
I really think I need a bit of a break, but alas as I have no one here I won't get one :(
X

I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be for you. You're an inspiration and a brilliant role model for your gorgeous little boy. Just keep going hunny xx

Hugs xx

Well things are looking up, got into a 14 dress today!! Won £10! My fabulous step mum gave me £100 for my first Mother's Day! My mama bought me a ring for Mother's Day (I think it's gonna be a morganite ring- my fave gem stone) found out I should be getting £345 back dated payments for my working tax credits and will be getting an extra £64 a week, so that means that I have enough to move back to Yorkshire without even more financial stress!!

Yay :D xx

Back