Time for a fabulous new healthy, slim body! 2013 is the year to get foxified

It's true though isn't it? It's more about mind over matter, but it's not just about dieting, I know so many people that are yo-yo dieters and I think S&S is perfect for stepping back and evaluating eating habits and should be used as a tool to enable a lifestyle change.
None of us are stupid we ALL know that burning more or the same amount of calories is how to lose/maintain weight , the hard part is breaking the cycle and finding that initial motivation which is no easy fete but the rewards of it show pretty damn quickly.
If someone had told me a few months ago that I would be working out twice a day, not eating chocolate, not having bread, pasta, crisps, rice etc, I'd never of believed them!!
I'm pretty chuffed with my lil ole self, it's not been long and I know I still have a way to go but I'm really feeling the change.
X

So yesterday was day 31 now onto day 32!!!

Busy day today as I'm FINALLY going back home! Been at my mums in Yorkshire since 22nd December!
Waking up happier every day, I look forward to working out every day....well not so much the actual workout but the feeling afterwards, I really could kick myself for not getting in shape sooner, but better late than never.
I have more determination than I ever thought I could have, I'm working so hard for the body I want and it is and will pay off, and I will earn the body I've always wanted!
I'm just starting to see a bit of muscle definition in my arms, back and thighs now, which is pretty good going for two weeks worth of exercise.
My bum has gone down loads,which is good cos I had waaaaay to much junk in my trunk haha.
Xx

Just been reading your dairy, well done. I'm a good few weeks behind you and much more weight to lose, but still good to read other people's experiences.

Sorry the move back was a bit stressful hun, hope you're settling back to "normality" okay!
It's never easy leaving our Mammys!!! Have you any dumbells you could maybe substitute for your kettlebell
for the moment? Or would that work? Am not really familiar with the moves!
Think you can get cheap ones on Amazon anyway. x

Sorry the move back was a bit stressful hun, hope you're settling back to "normality" okay!
It's never easy leaving our Mammys!!! Have you any dumbells you could maybe substitute for your kettlebell
for the moment? Or would that work? Am not really familiar with the moves!
Think you can get cheap ones on Amazon anyway. x

Yeah I've ordered another one, gonna do Pilates today instead.
Been so stressed but I've decided I'm gonna move back to Yorkshire, I was only visiting before but now I'm back I realise I don't have a support network here and need to be near my family xx

Good plan hun, you might need a bit of help now and then with wee Ilo!

Doing measurements tomorrow, I don't feel much different in size so I'm not expecting a big loss, but I'm not weighing for a while yet maybe give it another month.

Still not managed to do any exercise other than going for a walk, I can't find anything in this damn house!!

Just feel up the wall with stress, luckily everything is still on track as regards to the diet, normally I probably would of overeaten but as it stands now I'm having to force down the packs just have no appetite.

Doing measurements tomorrow, I don't feel much different in size so I'm not expecting a big loss, but I'm not weighing for a while yet maybe give it another month.

Still not managed to do any exercise other than going for a walk, I can't find anything in this damn house!!

Just feel up the wall with stress, luckily everything is still on track as regards to the diet, normally I probably would of overeaten but as it stands now I'm having to force down the packs just have no appetite.

Aww hunny I'm sorry you're feeling pap. Everything always seems to just come at once. Soon enough you'll be back in Yorkshire with a slinky new figure and feeling fab-u-lous. You're doing so well! If you really want to do a workout why not use a tin of beans or something as dumbbells? Hope you start feeling better soon xx

Aww hunny I'm sorry you're feeling pap. Everything always seems to just come at once. Soon enough you'll be back in Yorkshire with a slinky new figure and feeling fab-u-lous. You're doing so well! If you really want to do a workout why not use a tin of beans or something as dumbbells? Hope you start feeling better soon xx

I got my new kettlebell earlier, my neighbour brought it round for me, must've been out when it got delivered.
Things will get better once I'm back, just gonna be a stress getting moved! But hopefully I'll find a new house very soon. X

Good luck!! Let us know the results! x

Well how bloody disappointing not lost a single inch!!
I've stuck to everything 100% for 5 weeks and I just don't seem to be getting the same losses or results as most others, not gonna stop but feel down cos at this rate there is no way I'm gonna be at goal by the end of this, gutted and I've been exercising too, how is this weight not falling off me???!
Maybe I'll have to just have 4shakes a day once I've finished the meals and cut out the veg and milk. Great!
Even people who've cheated on it have lost more than me, it's not fair :(

I know how you feel, don't despair... the weight is coming off, just ... slower than wanted... I'm a very slow loser generally too, 2 lb per week feels like a miracle!! It is disheartening though when I see others cheating or doing 100% losing 4-5 lbs all over the place ... :(

The exercise on this plan - intensive exercise anyway - can be a bit hit or miss... I have over the years noticed a trend in people who do more exercise having slower losses over all.
Maybe the muscle retains water for muscle repair and much needed quick energy? Also too much exercise can start to make your body use muscles for energy rather than fat. So be careful. :)

Well how bloody disappointing not lost a single inch!!
I've stuck to everything 100% for 5 weeks and I just don't seem to be getting the same losses or results as most others, not gonna stop but feel down cos at this rate there is no way I'm gonna be at goal by the end of this, gutted and I've been exercising too, how is this weight not falling off me???!
Maybe I'll have to just have 4shakes a day once I've finished the meals and cut out the veg and milk. Great!
Even people who've cheated on it have lost more than me, it's not fair :(

Don't feel down hunny, keep going!! The weigh is and will keep coming off! Maybe stop doing your measurments for a while, when I last checked mine there wasn't a change, it's unrealistic to think we're gonna lose an inch a week when you think it takes over a stone to drop a dress size and that is only 2 inches! It takes a month or so to lose that stone so don't dispair!! Your losses do even out! Just go off how you're feeling, as you know that's what I've been doing and it really works! I've only weighed once in nearly 7 weeks so have no idea how I'm getting on half the time but I FEEL much more confident, slimmer, just generally better about myself. I know if I was to step on the scales now and see I was still at 12 stone or only a couple of pounds less I'd feel **** so that's why I'm not doing it. I'm listening to what other people are saying about me and keeping on going. What you're doing works, you just need to keep at ot *big hugs* xxx

Don't worry hun, it's a marathon not a 100m sprint. It took us YEARS to put the inches on so it won't
happen overnight but IT WILL HAPPEN at its own pace. Stick with it hun, patience, patience!! xxxx

Don't worry hun, it's a marathon not a 100m sprint. It took us YEARS to put the inches on so it won't
happen overnight but IT WILL HAPPEN at its own pace. Stick with it hun, patience, patience!! xxxx

That's the thing though it didn't take me years to put it on, is was a size 10/12 when I got pregnant I wasn't even big at 6months gone, it's all piled on from month 8 and after. I thought it would come off much quicker. But you are right I need to be patient xx

Don't feel down hunny, keep going!! The weigh is and will keep coming off! Maybe stop doing your measurments for a while, when I last checked mine there wasn't a change, it's unrealistic to think we're gonna lose an inch a week when you think it takes over a stone to drop a dress size and that is only 2 inches! It takes a month or so to lose that stone so don't dispair!! Your losses do even out! Just go off how you're feeling, as you know that's what I've been doing and it really works! I've only weighed once in nearly 7 weeks so have no idea how I'm getting on half the time but I FEEL much more confident, slimmer, just generally better about myself. I know if I was to step on the scales now and see I was still at 12 stone or only a couple of pounds less I'd feel **** so that's why I'm not doing it. I'm listening to what other people are saying about me and keeping on going. What you're doing works, you just need to keep at ot *big hugs* xxx

I know but I can't help but feel disheartened I mean I'm only a week or so behind you and your losses and dress size drops are amazing and I'm still very far behind in that respect.
I do feel better and can feel the difference overall just not from this past week, I guess it will just take me longer than everybody else. Xx

I know how you feel, don't despair... the weight is coming off, just ... slower than wanted... I'm a very slow loser generally too, 2 lb per week feels like a miracle!! It is disheartening though when I see others cheating or doing 100% losing 4-5 lbs all over the place ... :(

The exercise on this plan - intensive exercise anyway - can be a bit hit or miss... I have over the years noticed a trend in people who do more exercise having slower losses over all.
Maybe the muscle retains water for muscle repair and much needed quick energy? Also too much exercise can start to make your body use muscles for energy rather than fat. So be careful. :)

I know it sucks right?!
I'm being careful with my exercise I don't do the cardio, just doing resistance and strengthening workouts and I only do about 35/40 mins when I do two a day or 20mins if I just do one, so I'm pretty sure that my body won't be eating muscle but it could make me retain a bit more water.
I think miss Amy is right, stay away from the scales and measuring tape and just concentrate on how I feel.
Xx

I know but I can't help but feel disheartened I mean I'm only a week or so behind you and your losses and dress size drops are amazing and I'm still very far behind in that respect.
I do feel better and can feel the difference overall just not from this past week, I guess it will just take me longer than everybody else. Xx

You're not a week behind me! I started in September! It took me aaaaaages to get into a 16s and its only now I'm 3 stone down I could probably squeeeeeeze into a 12s! I've lost 20lbs in 6 weeks which is slow in comparison to other people but it doesn't matter, it's still coming off. I'm also a lot taller than you so I will drop sizes quicker. Just focus on you and keep at it. You'll be back in your 10s soon enough!!

xx

Back