Time for a fabulous new healthy, slim body! 2013 is the year to get foxified

End of day 13, I feel so great (a bit too much energy though) definitely feeling the buzz from exercising AND I've not been hungry!!!
Wahoo! Still got a bar left to have, so gonna have a nice cuppa with it.
If I'm not walking like John Wayne tomorrow I might do another workout, the program is 3 x a week 20minute sessions but I'm gonna try and do something everyday or at least 5times a week once my body is used to exercise (it's been SOOOO long)
Tra flabby body!!
X

Walking like "the duke" eh?!! Sounds like you definitely got those long-forgotten muscles to wake up
and pay attention so now they're punishing you for it! Hope the soreness doesn't last hun - an Epsom salts
bath for you methinks! It's magic stuff!

Walking like "the duke" eh?!! Sounds like you definitely got those long-forgotten muscles to wake up
and pay attention so now they're punishing you for it! Hope the soreness doesn't last hun - an Epsom salts
bath for you methinks! It's magic stuff!

Oh definitely!! Haha my body doesn't know what hit it! X

Well flippin' done girl!! That's brilliant news! Keep up the fab work xx

Oh my frigging god that's amazing!! 27 inches isn't that like the length of an arm or something?! Ha xx

Haha I've been lying to you all, I just chopped my arm off ;)

I'm pretty made up, hope I'm at the same stage as you in a few weeks time, you've done fantastically well!! Hope we're all looking like movie stars after all this with our slim bodies and gleaming white teeth!! Haha. I've decided that for my 30th (I know I'm a few years off yet) that I want a 'red carpet' night, I've always wanted to wear a fabulously over the top full length gown, I want my own little night of Hollywood glamour
X

Haha I've been lying to you all, I just chopped my arm off ;)

I'm pretty made up, hope I'm at the same stage as you in a few weeks time, you've done fantastically well!! Hope we're all looking like movie stars after all this with our slim bodies and gleaming white teeth!! Haha. I've decided that for my 30th (I know I'm a few years off yet) that I want a 'red carpet' night, I've always wanted to wear a fabulously over the top full length gown, I want my own little night of Hollywood glamour
X

Aww thanks hunny but you're doing just as well!!

A Hollywood 30th is such a good idea!! Might have to steal that or sneak into your party haha.

xx

It's a date! Mercedes's 30th, Hollywood glamour only, and only skinnies allowed!!

Aww thanks hunny but you're doing just as well!!

A Hollywood 30th is such a good idea!! Might have to steal that or sneak into your party haha.

xx

Hehe steal away!! Who doesn't want an occasion to wear a fabulous designer dress, it's quite a good business idea actually I know a few photographers, I do make up art, I know some hair dressers and I have a degree in digital media art design could print out a small hard back documenting the night (brains off on one now haha) x

Hehe steal away!! Who doesn't want an occasion to wear a fabulous designer dress, it's quite a good business idea actually I know a few photographers, I do make up art, I know some hair dressers and I have a degree in digital media art design could print out a small hard back documenting the night (brains off on one now haha) x

Oooomg to be a makeup artist would be a dream job!! I just don't know where the best place to start is!! If I don't get the Emirates job I'm enrolling in college but don't know whether it would be better to try and find a senior artist and see if I can be an apprentice of sorts. It's soooo hard!!

Im so jealous of you right now haha xx

Oh I don't do it as a career I have an NVQ in it though, just a hobby really, I used to work for benefit cosmetics (love the products, hated the job-nightmare to work for)
I want to start my own online company starting with making natural body products then move onto cosmetics. x

That sounds like a brilliant plan! Is it best to enrol myself in an art course then? Or beauty? I've been wanting to do it for years and I'm obsessed with makeup!! I spent half my wage at the mac counter last night! I've probably got a bigger collection than most make up artists haha.

xx

Me too, I just never have enough money to spend on it :(
You should be able to find a specific make up art course, that will include special fx make up also.
I did beauty therapy and took extra courses in make up art. I kinda wish I'd of just stuck with it really, but I'm the kind of person that gets easily bored and I want to learn and do everything.
X

Me too, I just never have enough money to spend on it :(
You should be able to find a specific make up art course, that will include special fx make up also.
I did beauty therapy and took extra courses in make up art. I kinda wish I'd of just stuck with it really, but I'm the kind of person that gets easily bored and I want to learn and do everything.
X

Im exactly the same but I've decided that's what I want to do if I fail with emirates. I've wanted to get back to college since I left but never known what to do. I've watched pretty much every tutorial video on YouTube just like I have for my nails too. I don't like not being able to do something!

xx

Day 15.

Feeling really good,I seem to be much more settled in the diet now, my thighs are still totally killing from my workout though was gonna do another kettle bells workout but I honestly don't think my legs can handle it so gonna do some belly dancing instead :)
Hopefully my body will be ready for another session tomorrow!!
Gonna have a warm vanilla shake with some coffee, I'll leave it about an hour before I start jiggling my belly about haha
X

Back