Time for a fabulous new healthy, slim body! 2013 is the year to get foxified

Exactly it's more unhealthy to gorge on food and eat junk, I've experienced plenty of people with something to say about this diet but they just don't know the ins and outs.
You never know by the end of the week you may be a 12/14!
Well your friend will defo see a massive difference!! That will be a huge confidence boost for sure
Xx

You're doing great hun, well done & keep it up! x

Thanks Shiv! How's everything with you chick? X

Just fine hun thanks! Day 26 going well apart from TOTM just making its appearance :(
Luckily I had some Panadol Max with me so the pain is dulled a bit.
Having a tasty salmon omelette at the moment for lunch with some mixed lettuce.
It's hard to understand how we stuff ourselves with such high calorie rubbish
when good food is actually so tasty!

Just fine hun thanks! Day 26 going well apart from TOTM just making its appearance :(
Luckily I had some Panadol Max with me so the pain is dulled a bit.
Having a tasty salmon omelette at the moment for lunch with some mixed lettuce.
It's hard to understand how we stuff ourselves with such high calorie rubbish
when good food is actually so tasty!

I know, I think the less you eat too the more you really appreciate the flavours, I've always liked healthy food as well just eaten crap along with it.
I've just finished my TOTM still feel a tad bloated from it, but I know I didn't drink as much water as I should of yesterday.
Giving myself the day off from working out today, I think I need a wee rest.
X

Day 21.

Had three packs today and a mushroom omelette, I was a bit naughty and added a tiny bit of cheese and some ketchup but it turns out I've actually had less calories and carbs than normal, so wasn't actually that naughty.
Measurements tomorrow! Really hope there is a difference and all this hard work is paying off, I'm feeling a bit firmer and I tried on a dress I bought for Xmas day which was a bit tight and it was a lot looser today so that's a good sign.
X

Day 22!

Lost 34.5 inches in total now, really tempted to weigh myself but not going to.
Feeling good about my inch loss so far.
Ready to get another workout in today, I actually really missed it yesterday! Even though you can't really see the results much I'm hoping the more the weight comes off it will start revealing some nicely toned muscles underneath, I'm feeling a bit firmer, can really feel my stomach muscles aching but it's still all wobbly and horrible and the stretch marks from pregnancy are still horrendous, none of the creams seem to be working, and I keep getting eczema on them, sooooo bloody itchy- drives me crazy.

I'm pretty proud of myself for doing so well, had an awful lot of emotional and financial stress recently but I have to say I'm starting to deal with stress much better and I don't seem to be in as much pain with my back as I used to be, exercise is really helping my HMS too.
Rough night last night as my wee man is a sick :( hopefully today will be better!! :D
Xx

Day 22!

Lost 34.5 inches in total now, really tempted to weigh myself but not going to.
Feeling good about my inch loss so far.
Ready to get another workout in today, I actually really missed it yesterday! Even though you can't really see the results much I'm hoping the more the weight comes off it will start revealing some nicely toned muscles underneath, I'm feeling a bit firmer, can really feel my stomach muscles aching but it's still all wobbly and horrible and the stretch marks from pregnancy are still horrendous, none of the creams seem to be working, and I keep getting eczema on them, sooooo bloody itchy- drives me crazy.

I'm pretty proud of myself for doing so well, had an awful lot of emotional and financial stress recently but I have to say I'm starting to deal with stress much better and I don't seem to be in as much pain with my back as I used to be, exercise is really helping my HMS too.
Rough night last night as my wee man is a sick :( hopefully today will be better!! :D
Xx

Omfriggingod that's amazing! You MUST be a dress size down losing all those inches!! I got a little bit tempted to weigh yesterday but then decided not to and I've not really thought about it much since. I watched Fat Families though and apparently 5 weeks in is when you start to lose motivation and I'll be 5 weeks on Wednesday so MIGHT weigh then. My friend has decided to let me have my packs at hers next weekend so I'll be sticking 100% (apart from the alcohol but shhh)

So glad you're feeling better hunny. By way of the skincare go to dermalogica, it's expensive but it works. I've literally only used what I got once and my skin is already a thousand percent better. They do stuff for stretch marks and dry skin etc and the prescribe you with the right stuff to use.

Hope your little man is better now xx

Omfriggingod that's amazing! You MUST be a dress size down losing all those inches!! I got a little bit tempted to weigh yesterday but then decided not to and I've not really thought about it much since. I watched Fat Families though and apparently 5 weeks in is when you start to lose motivation and I'll be 5 weeks on Wednesday so MIGHT weigh then. My friend has decided to let me have my packs at hers next weekend so I'll be sticking 100% (apart from the alcohol but shhh)

So glad you're feeling better hunny. By way of the skincare go to dermalogica, it's expensive but it works. I've literally only used what I got once and my skin is already a thousand percent better. They do stuff for stretch marks and dry skin etc and the prescribe you with the right stuff to use.

Hope your little man is better now xx

I am!!! Wahoo! 1 dress size down, 3/4 to go!!
I just can't afford it at the moment I've got so many hassles with money right now, seems everyone wants some when you don't have it! I suppose they'll fade one day, it's not like I have anyone who's gonna see them.
I've done three weeks 100% now. 5weeks wow you should be so proud of yourself, I hope I have big changes like you in a couple of weeks time!
Enjoy your trip in the big smoke (I won't tell anyone about the booze hehe)
Xx

Day 23!

Another good day, feels like its getting a bit boring maybe I should eat some chocolate or something haha, nope, managing to keep to plan no bother, just seems second nature now tbh, I seem to have my packs at almost exactly the same time every day and it feels really good to be in a routine of eating,must be the first time ever. Should be going back to Liverpool next weekend which hopefully will make things even easier as my mums house is full of naughty temptations.
Missed another day of workout today as I've slightly pulled my thigh muscles, so I've just done some stretches and get back to it tomorrow :)
Can't wait til next Friday for my weigh in, hopefully it will be a nice big loss x

Day 24

Cafe latte to start the day, gonna get back to the exercise today, it's making a huge difference now I feel firmer and stronger. Really miss doing it on the days where I don't work out which is a good sign I suppose.
I find that I can't stop dreaming about being slim again, I do think my thoughts are more consumed with my weight but its much more positive than before as I can see results and quickly, which I think is keeping me on track, I know that losing weight slowly, for me would feel disheartening and I'd be more inclined to cheat.
I still want faster results but don't we all!
X

Day 25!

Great start to the day, "I hate your guts....I wish you would disappear" - now who told the father of my child I was on a diet haha, oh the dramas of life!!
I may be in a ranty mood today ;)
X

Oh god sounds like a right arse! Thats something a 12 year old would say.

Day 25! You're properly catching me up haha. You're doing absolutely amaazzziiinnnnggggg!!!

xx

Oh god sounds like a right arse! Thats something a 12 year old would say.

Day 25! You're properly catching me up haha. You're doing absolutely amaazzziiinnnnggggg!!!

xx

Oh that's wrong word for him I'd use another four letter word but beginning with C, honestly he's a horrible man some of the things he's said about our lil boy Ilo, seriously would make anyone's blood boil to say things that horrible about a small innocent baby, thank god he's in New York or wouldn't be in one piece. This situation makes me feel like I'm part of some cheap chat show programme.
Just had a read of your situation, lying cheating scumbags the lot of 'em haha.

I know!! Haha!! I'm gaining on ya ;) I'm bloody knackered now after another workout, I did the next progression stage (had my butt kicked haha)
X

Oh that's wrong word for him I'd use another four letter word but beginning with C, honestly he's a horrible man some of the things he's said about our lil boy Ilo, seriously would make anyone's blood boil to say things that horrible about a small innocent baby, thank god he's in New York or wouldn't be in one piece. This situation makes me feel like I'm part of some cheap chat show programme.
Just had a read of your situation, lying cheating scumbags the lot of 'em haha.

I know!! Haha!! I'm gaining on ya ;) I'm bloody knackered now after another workout, I did the next progression stage (had my butt kicked haha)
X

Men! They're a bunch if c words haha. I don't even want to imagine the things he's saying, he deserves his balls cutting off to be so vile about his own flesh and blood. To be horrible to you is bad enough but his own child? Disgusting.

Its weird my situation (if I can call it that) nothing I've experienced before haha. This online game seems harder than real life, although I don't end up in the best situations there either. My ex cheated on me and got someone ugly pig up the duff and tried to hide it from me so I decided to go away and have "fun". I've never wanted to settle since then, anyone who starts getting too close I end up batting away with a stick and then I go all mad over someone I've never even met! Awkward! Haha.

Youre doing so well with your workouts! You'll be bringing out your own DVD soon enough haha. When are you planning on weighing yourself? I think I might this Friday but still unsure yet. I don't know if it will help or hinder me, especially with me going to London this weekend.

xx

Oh honestly you wouldn't believe all the crap I've had off Ilo's dad, basically it was a somewhat long distance/holiday romance that resulted in me having a huge surprise, so when I'm about 6months pregnant I find out he's had a girlfriend the whole time we were speaking and when we errr...made a baby, he was just lying and trying to keep our son some sordid little secret so I told his girlfriend and had so much abuse from him, she was lovely, I felt so bad for her, obviously I had no idea he was in a relationship, he was just a scheming lying b@stard.
I was never actually in a relationship with him, she decided to take him back and when he wouldn't step up and be a father she left him (so of course in his eyes it's all my fault)
and now I'm getting abuse again, he's a joke!
He has an ego that you wouldn't believe cos he's somewhat 'famous' (pro BMXer)

Haha. Yeah I'll do a DVD, no-ones ever seen a flailing beetroot before :)

My ex also cheated on me, with a girl that strangely looks a bit like me but not quite as attractive, but I'm thankful now I had my heart broken because he was controlling and was destroying my self confidence, every cloud, but after all the mess I've been through I have the most beautiful baby boy and couldn't be happier how it all turned out, I just want to raise a man whose different from all the rest
X

Oh honestly you wouldn't believe all the crap I've had off Ilo's dad, basically it was a somewhat long distance/holiday romance that resulted in me having a huge surprise, so when I'm about 6months pregnant I find out he's had a girlfriend the whole time we were speaking and when we errr...made a baby, he was just lying and trying to keep our son some sordid little secret so I told his girlfriend and had so much abuse from him, she was lovely, I felt so bad for her, obviously I had no idea he was in a relationship, he was just a scheming lying b@stard.
I was never actually in a relationship with him, she decided to take him back and when he wouldn't step up and be a father she left him (so of course in his eyes it's all my fault)
and now I'm getting abuse again, he's a joke!
He has an ego that you wouldn't believe cos he's somewhat 'famous' (pro BMXer)

Haha. Yeah I'll do a DVD, no-ones ever seen a flailing beetroot before :)

My ex also cheated on me, with a girl that strangely looks a bit like me but not quite as attractive, but I'm thankful now I had my heart broken because he was controlling and was destroying my self confidence, every cloud, but after all the mess I've been through I have the most beautiful baby boy and couldn't be happier how it all turned out, I just want to raise a man whose different from all the rest
X

What a complete to55er!!! I swear men like him should be hung up by their bits on poles around the country to be pointed at and ridiculed. It would make for interesting decor at the very least haha.

I say take him for all he's got. Little beep deserves it, and Ilo deserves something from the rotter. If he's such a beep to you then what's stopping you. Reading it has made me angry!

I personally think a flailing beetroot DVD could potentially really take off. Who wants to see size zero, ripped to oblivion women work out on your DVD making you feel inferior?! We want flailing beetroots!! If beetroots can do it so can we!! Haha. I'd buy it anyway.

Glad everything has worked out for you in the end. Like you said you have a gorgeous little boy out of it now!!

xx

Day 26!

My gosh I'm nearly at a whole month of S&S!!
Have a very demanding lil boy today, I want to get my workout done but he's got other ideas haha mostly flinging soggy rusks at me!
Legs are still aching like mad from yesterday but it's better to power through I think rather than having a rest.
I'm really hoping that come Friday I have a good loss,I'm kind of wondering wether to give it another week of no WI but I'll probably cave haha I just don't want to become a slave to the scales
X

Back