Time people eat?

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
What time do people eat their lunch and dinner?

If I'm not at work ill eat lunch between 2-3pm whereas at work it's 12.30 and I don't like eating dinner till around 8pm. I don't like eating any earlier. I get worried I'll get the munches!!

Doesnthe time we eat really affect our weightless? I've always eaten late and lost

I have my lunch anything between 12-2pm and my dinner can range from anywhere from 5pm-10pm depending on if I am working. I was brought up in a house where we had dinner strictly at 6pm - but tbh I find this too late sometimes so try to have it at 5/5.30pm if I can - munchies later on are not a problem for me as I specifically save my syns for 9pm or later at night! And when they are used I snack on free foods.

When I am working late, havnig my dinner late strangely doesn't seem to bother me (keeping busy I guess!) whereas if I was at home all day I'd be ravenous by 5pm!

Sometimes I do switch dinner and lunch around though and have my main cooked meal of the day at 'lunchtime' and a smaller meal later on in the day.

Different folks find different ways easier I guess.

During the week lunch is at 12.30 but the weekends it could be any time or if I have a late breakfast then I might miss it. Dinner depends on what I'm having/ doing but ranges from 6.30-8.30. I don't like having it late cos I'm in bed by 10 and like a bit more time before eating and going to bed.
i don't think it really affects your weight loss, each to their own!

When I'm in work I eat my lunch anytime between 11 and 1.30, and I try to eat my dinner between 6 and 6.30 pm. I don't like eating later as i usually have marking or lesson prep to do in the evening. At the weekend I tend to have lunch at about 1 and dinner at about 6.30 :)

I have breakfast before leaving at 7.30am, and as that's so early I'm hungry by 10.30am! I usually have some fruit at 10.30am and 11.15am, lunch usually between 12-12.30pm. Dinner either 6.30pm or 7.30pm depending on whether I've been to the gym or which train my OH gets home. Usually a fruit snack at 4-5pm as well. Weekends much more variable! Doesn't seem to affect losses x

We normally have our tea about 7.30pm. If I had it much earlier I would be licking my lips knife and fork in hand looking at any scabby dog which went passed! ha ha :)

I always have my lunch between 12 and 1pm, whether I am at work or at home. Depending on what I've had for lunch, dinner can be anywhere between 5 and 8pm.

I don't think it affects weight loss at all. Think about it - there are people that work night shifts etc. and are eating at bizzarre hours of the day. I honestly wouldn't worry about it.

When I'm at work, lunch is between 12.15 and 1pm, but during the school holidays it's usually between 1.30 and 2.00pm. I tend to eat tea around 6.30pm, although my OH would rather have it sooner. I don't like eating too early, although I save one of my HEBs (Hi fi bar) for an evening snack and usually have some syns left over for chocolate as well. I couldn't cope if I didn't have my evening treats to look forward to!:eek:

I eat all the time!! But lunch is around 1-2pm at work earlier if I'm at home as I have 2 small boys who are always hungry! Tea is usually between 5-6pm. SW say you can eat what you want when you want so long as its within the plan so I wouldn't worry about what time you eat so long as its SW friendly.

I start work at stupid o'clock so have my breakfast at 5:15 am, I'm usually hungry again at around 9:30 am so have a couple of pieces of fruit or maybe a few mouthfuls of my lunch. My lunch I usually have around 11:30 am and some more fruit when I get home as I don't like having my dinner too early. Dinner is usually 6 or 7 pm and I maybe have a synned snack later in the evening as I don't go to bed till 11 pmish.

I'm only on my second week at SW so am wondering if being up and eating to cover 18 hours a day will slow my weight loss.

I have my breakfast in work so that's normally at 8am, then lunch at 12:30 or 1pm and dinner is at 5:30pm or 6:30om depending on what time i leave work at

breakfast : 6.00-7.00 ish
lunch : if im working can vary from 12.00-2.00 if im at home its 12.00 on the dot
tea: 4.00 on the dot,

i dont know why but my body is programed to eat at those times

Back