Time to buy the next size.

julz4gbr

want to mini
At what point did everyone start buying new clothes?I need to buy now as I have a meeting next week and my trousers are now being held up by a belt and look terrible,however dont know if i am quite into the next size.God I hate clothes shopping.:eek:

well done so far!
I have found that every stone equals a size....I used to hate shopping, hated how I looked in the clothes and how things I liked were not big enough, always a downer....but after 7 weeks and 32lbs i have dropped nearly 3 sizes and love shopping! Too much!!
(although I am selling my old on ebay to but new, so my OH is not too fussed)

trust me, there is nothing better than starting to like how you look.....its been soooo long since i had that feeling! sometimes I catch a glance of myself in a window and am surprised that THATS ME! WOO HOO!

Its such a great feeling, love it!
keep focused and happy:)

I have clothes in many different sizes so I just dust off the next size down. I also have shrinking friends who have given me their castoffs in the meantime. I have always worn elasticated waists so I just wear my old stuff - it's just looser.

I'm saving my pennies for a whole new wardrobe!!

You obviously need clothes for work and also need to look smart so I'd say you need to buy something mid-diet to see you through. You could always sell them on eBay if you aren't in them long. I personally would only buy the minimum to get me through.

x

Well done Hun, you are doing so well.

Cheers guys.I would say my main problem is the thigh area, i just dont want to squeeze into smart trousers that hang off the waist, of you get what I mean.Buying my trousers tomorrow, well a new suit and top for the meeting.Infact i might make it a nice dress, who knows what I might find myself doing.LOL

Well done Julz. Its a great feeling isn't it. Don't go getting to much cause u won't be the next size 4 long ...he he.. Happy times.

when i did my big weight loss a few years a go, i bought the same suit 3 times and sold the bigger ones on ebay!!!!!!!

and i did the same with a pair of trousers, started as a size 26 from evans, in the end i bought a 16, and wore them till they hung off me (ive kept the as i love them)

i tended just to buy a couple of cheap bits from primark or the likes, as i have to look smart at work as well.

there is a big (no pun intended) market on ebay for larger clothes. i made a fortune and what i sold them for paid for the next lot.

I can't wait to be able to dust off some of my pretty clothes in the small sizes!! :D:D

Back