Time to change.. Claire's diary

Don't beat yourself up about things hun. The curries and pizzas will be there when you finish LL and just think how you will feel being so much slimmer going out with them. Honestly don't focus on what you can't do and what you can't have just think and focus on your mini goals and the end goal. It is worth it honestly it is it gets do much easier as time goes by, trust me xxxx
I know chick your right... mini goals is the way forward thank you for your advice im grateful xx:)

Think maybe these are just the little times that people struggle as as you know i am the same, think we need that weigh in to spure us on!

I lost around 11lb last week ( by home scales) and think I too have only lost about 2 this week but a loss is a loss and the amount we have shed in 2 weeks is fab.

Chin up girl, we can do this,xx

Thank you Lorna.. i feel great today.. i think weekends kill me lol x

Evening all back from weigh in and lost 2.5 lbs so 10.5 lbs in total

such a lovely feeling would like to lose the last bit for next week monday.. :)

my jeans feel fab today size 12 and baggy around the bum to... lovely this feeling whoop whoop.

Thank you everyones support and i will try not moan again this weekend LOL xx

Evening all back from weigh in and lost 2.5 lbs so 10.5 lbs in total

such a lovely feeling would like to lose the last bit for next week monday.. :)

my jeans feel fab today size 12 and baggy around the bum to... lovely this feeling whoop whoop.

Thank you everyones support and i will try not moan again this weekend LOL xx

Well done!
Don't forget to update your stats to show your loss xxxx

Enjoyed catching up with your diary. Keep fighting the good fight xx

Go you Claire! That 147lb goal slinks ever closer. Isn't it great a great feeling when your jeans are slipping down because they're too big rather than because you're muffin topping out of them? :)

wow well done hunny! Lucky you baggy size 12 woop woop xxx

Hey Hunni,

How are you and how's it going?

one day of the week down, are you working today?

I am off today so going to have a good clear out, have been doing this since I started LLT, clearing out stuff thats not seen the light for yonks, find it really helps with the mindset hahah.

Have a fab day wherever/whatever you are up to xxx

Hello all im here drinking my warm shake now ive been 100% it feels normal now really.

Ive had my nails done yesterday, a lil treat to myself :)
Im not back at work till next Tuesday.. so been abit lazy this week but the sun is shining so hoping to meet friends in the Bullring at starbucks for coffee. oooh yeah yesterday i didnt have any water :(
any liquids... i hate using public toliets lol so didnt drink.

But will do better today i must i must lol

Thanx for your posts ladies luv claire x

Hello all im here drinking my warm shake now ive been 100% it feels normal now really.

Ive had my nails done yesterday, a lil treat to myself :)
Im not back at work till next Tuesday.. so been abit lazy this week but the sun is shining so hoping to meet friends in the Bullring at starbucks for coffee. oooh yeah yesterday i didnt have any water :(
any liquids... i hate using public toliets lol so didnt drink.

But will do better today i must i must lol

Thanx for your posts ladies luv claire x

Yay on the nails, love having mine done and miss wearing polish :sigh:

Have a lovely few days off, hope weather stays great for you, oh and drink that water !!! xxxx

Hey good treat option getting your nails done!

Make sure you do have your water it really boosts the weightloss. I am the same with public toilets so work around it, like today at the airport I haven't had any water but when I get home will drink 3 or 4 litres to make up for it!

Xx

Helllooooo all as if its been 4 days since i posted ;) well i had weigh in this morning and lost 1.5 lbs :) pleased as im still struggling with my water so brought water flavouring today.

Ive had 1.5 litres so far and its only 13:20 so im chuffed with myself im going to zumba tonight at 7pm.. back to work on Thursday and cant wait to wear my old work clothing again. :)

Right im going to catch up with diaries happy Tuesday guys Claire x

It's my birthday next month and so want to lose more weight id love to be at target which is 10.7........ ive been thinking about my weight for days :( and its stressing me out a bit, so im going to work hard to be in the 10's........ even if i can get to 10.11? i just hope i can do it.

x

It's my birthday next month and so want to lose more weight id love to be at target which is 10.7........ ive been thinking about my weight for days :( and its stressing me out a bit, so im going to work hard to be in the 10's........ even if i can get to 10.11? i just hope i can do it.

x

Aww don't get stressed out by your weight loss hunni.

You are doing fab and doing the right thing to get rid of it for good.

Hope your return to work goes well and that you enjoy wearing those clothes :) I myself am looking forward to losing another 5 to be able to say I am 11 something!

Have a fab week xxx

Hey gorgeous gal, well done on your loss! You are doing brilliantly 12lb in 3 weeks, you rock! The flavourings hlp me down between 3 and 4 litres a day, I couldnt manage a litre without it and that really affects my WI's.

So unless my maths is really bad, I make it that you only need to lose another 6lb to be in the 10's??? I guess depending when your birthday is will depend on whether you get into them, but I think its defo achievable. Dont stress, focus on what you want hun being in the 10's. We are almost the same weight :) so we can support each other to get into the 10's as I am now aiming for that! xx

Focus on the positive , ignore the negative and lighten up on the stress xx

Aww don't get stressed out by your weight loss hunni.

You are doing fab and doing the right thing to get rid of it for good.

Hope your return to work goes well and that you enjoy wearing those clothes :) I myself am looking forward to losing another 5 to be able to say I am 11 something!

Have a fab week xxx
Thank you Lorna yep getting rid of the fat for good is the way forward for sure.!:D

Hey gorgeous gal, well done on your loss! You are doing brilliantly 12lb in 3 weeks, you rock! The flavourings hlp me down between 3 and 4 litres a day, I couldnt manage a litre without it and that really affects my WI's.

So unless my maths is really bad, I make it that you only need to lose another 6lb to be in the 10's??? I guess depending when your birthday is will depend on whether you get into them, but I think its defo achievable. Dont stress, focus on what you want hun being in the 10's. We are almost the same weight :) so we can support each other to get into the 10's as I am now aiming for that! xx
Morning LadyT my birthday is 25th september so 26 days to go:eek::eek: and im determind to look pretty in my frock lol i will post a picture of a dress ive got my eye on:) aw your now aiming for the 10's too.. yep i will try and log on more often now im at work i will use my phone during lunchtimes lol.. thank you for your posts your so sweet xx

Focus on the positive , ignore the negative and lighten up on the stress xx
LOL call me a stress head... lol i do my own head in all the time.:D:D funny.
But thanx for your support.x

Morning all im feeling good today... may let it last i will post a few dresses i like at the moment.. i so cant wait to be slim again. I have a day of food shopping arrrgghhh i hate going lol but wont moan about it.
Hope everyones well today xx

So 26 days means 3 WI's I think you will easily be in the 10's! My best guess is that I would be surprised if you didn't hit the 9pm mark in that te which will mean you are well into the 10's omg just realised I will be too, how exciting! I can't wait to see your dress! I am watching a couple on eBay for Xmas parties, been brave and going for a size 10! Bring it on I'm ready for this battle to commence and I'm gonna win it lol xx

So 26 days means 3 WI's I think you will easily be in the 10's! My best guess is that I would be surprised if you didn't hit the 9pm mark in that te which will mean you are well into the 10's omg just realised I will be too, how exciting! I can't wait to see your dress! I am watching a couple on eBay for Xmas parties, been brave and going for a size 10! Bring it on I'm ready for this battle to commence and I'm gonna win it lol xx
my oh my only 3 weigh ins lol will i do it :) Im determind to try atleast.. aw hon you will defo be wearing size 10's verry sooon how exciting for us both :) :)

Love the dress it's gorgeous! Xx

Back