Time to change.. Claire's diary

Ooh really like your dress, Claire! Gorgeous!

Do try to keep up the water/fluids little and often rather than all in one go - much safer. I know you said you don't like public loos, but could you get some antibacterial wipes/gel to use on the cubicle? Much better than dehydrating yourself and then overdosing with water later. Your kidneys need TLC!

Hope that doesn't come across too strong. It's the wee small hours and I read your thread, was v inspired by your dress (!) but worried for you re the water/loo situation (see what I did there?!! :D) x

So 26 days means 3 WI's I think you will easily be in the 10's! My best guess is that I would be surprised if you didn't hit the 9pm mark in that te which will mean you are well into the 10's omg just realised I will be too, how exciting! I can't wait to see your dress! I am watching a couple on eBay for Xmas parties, been brave and going for a size 10! Bring it on I'm ready for this battle to commence and I'm gonna win it lol xx

I would say I agree, you can make it into the 10's by 26th just keep that water going :) xxx

Hi Claire
love the dress,i too am desperate to get into the 10stone for my bithday, snap mine is the 25th september too.I am now 11stone 5lb so hoping I can do it too.
So will be watching your post we can do it yes it is achievable.
Cathy

Hi Claire
love the dress,i too am desperate to get into the 10stone for my bithday, snap mine is the 25th september too.I am now 11stone 5lb so hoping I can do it too.
So will be watching your post we can do it yes it is achievable.
Cathy
How cool we share the same birthday :) :) I'm all excited lol I hope you break into the tens too.
X

Morning all I have another 10 mins till I have to get up
So much work to do and not enough time gutted!

Ok then I only had 3 packets again today feeling to full for my fourth so do u think I should do? :) :)
Claire x

Morning all I have another 10 mins till I have to get up
So much work to do and not enough time gutted!

Ok then I only had 3 packets again today feeling to full for my fourth so do u think I should do? :) :)
Claire x

Have you got bars?

could perhaps cut one up and have a little nibble throughout day?

I only had 3 a day whilst on nights, due to sleeping etc, but yesterday was hungry so had double porridge to catch up a little!

I think you should double up on a pack, you dont want your body thinking its going into starvation and hanging onto the fat. xx

I think you should double up on a pack, you dont want your body thinking its going into starvation and hanging onto the fat. xx

Yep my thoughts too.

Where are you Claire? hope you are ok? think it was your weigh in last night so hope all is good with you.

Lots of love xxx

Morning all :)
6 days no post why is that then Claire? Because I've been cheating since Sunday night:( one jam doughnut lead to 3 so a total of 3 days eating rubbish. My LLC rang me on Tuesday asking why i didn't come to class Monday. I couldn't face the scales as I know i was already 5 lbs up. So I've been getting daily texts from her since yesterday which is helping a great deal I wasn't even hungry on Sunday which makes me feel so annoyed with my greedy self.
Day 2 back on track and feeling more better that I won't slip again even though it's my birthday at the end of the month, but I'm not thinking about that for now. I'm focusing on getting back into ketsios and staying there. I got weighed but asked my LLC not to tell me my weight lol.
So I'm back atleast and will be slim Claire again in the next few weeks. :) :)
Happy Thursday xx

Well done for getting back on track.
Sounds like you've got a good LLC.:)

Hey hun, it might be challenging to get back on that LL wagon but you cam do it! You still have a few weeks to your birthday so stat focused and look fabulous! Xx

Hi Claire
Great to see you have got back on track after your blip,the main thing is learning why we do it.I know as I had a wobble last week.
We can get into the 10stones by our bithday.Sounds like you have a very supportive LLC .
Keep up the goos fight
Cathy

Hi Claire,
Well done in moving on from the blip.
Our minds are tricky devils, one thing that helps me is having the 4 packs regularly spread out during the day, even if I'm not hungry. In 4 packs I know I have had 100% all the nutrients my body needs for each day. I'm then not tempted to eat anything else. I think if I only had 3 packs occasionally my subconscious would be nigling me to have food cause I hadn't eaten everything I should.

Blips happen ( well for the less focused of us anyway) the trick is to pick yourself up dust yourself off and start again. Dont dwell on the blip as it re inforces the idea of making poor choices. We get what we focus on. Think about enjoying the packs and drinking the water.

Onwards and downwards x

Joining you Claire as I had 2.5 days of eating whilst away, did take packs but .... out of ketosis so first day back on plan today, see you at ketosis o clock hunni xxx

Morning all weigh in last night 6.5 whopping poundssssss lol it I am 4.5 lbs away from the 10's I have been exercising 4 times this week.

Thank you all for your wonderful support I'm so grateful xxxx

Back