time to change my life never want to be 37 stone again

biglee

I'm not the heaviest I've been I used to be 37 stone gradually got down to 34st2.olb starting a diet a week ago now I'm down to 32st8.0lb I'm only today found out about this site can't wait to share my story and see other people's journeys along the way

Hello, I'm also completely new to all of this! Need to lose 9 stone! Joined slimming world this week with my mom and I'm also really excited to find this site and see the support people are getting! Good luck with your journey

Lee me ole Mucker ;) how you doing today, i'm holding in there ok, still eating good, can feel some changes going on. Looking forward to getting back on my bike. I know your on the nutrition powder but you on anything else SW ,WW or calorie counting, sensible eating etc .

No I find those diets don't work for me I'm just having a very balanced diet normal person sized meals exercise working on it haven't lost much this week but still early days how are you

Hello, I'm also completely new to all of this! Need to lose 9 stone! Joined slimming world this week with my mom and I'm also really excited to find this site and see the support people are getting! Good luck with your journey
If you get good support you can do anything good luck to you hopefully we both hit are goals and beyond

Welldone Mrssb that's the first step done right there :)

Doing ok Thanks Lee, weigh ins for me is Mondays and i'm actually looking forward to it for the first time in 5 years.
brilliant I feel sometimes when we I'm worried and anxious about stuff it actually makes everything 10 times worse so I'm glad you're looking forward to it

Good luck with it! :) You can do really well if you persevere. There's a member on here, Mark, who's done brilliantly (https://www.minimins.com/threads/marks-diary.161101/ ), he's an inspiration and nearly at goal! He's done a portion control/calorie counting approach with exercise. :) Might inspire you too x

Lee me ole Mucker ;) how you doing today, i'm holding in there ok, still eating good, can feel some changes going on. Looking forward to getting back on my bike. I know your on the nutrition powder but you on anything else SW ,WW or calorie counting, sensible eating etc .
Thank you mate

Back