Time to get serious!

The thing is, if I am in the right mindset I can do it, I'm either on a plan, or I'm not, there's no middle ground with me, so doesn't make a difference what that plan actually is.

So after a couple of weeks of not trying, today I am trying - merely due to the fact it is becoming situation critical on the clothing front. I'm still not feeling great in myself, I could even go as far as to say I'm feeling a little worse, but I know it can't be too much longer before I start experiencing effects from the pills, failing that I have my follow up with the doc next week so we'll see what he thinks.

My plan is being on plan, but filling any weak moments with tea (with milk) and sweetener - powder sweetener because I haven't bought any canderel yellow tabs yet and that's the only one I like. Whatever it is it's progress.

Also have left my CWPC, I have enough product to keep me going a fair while, then I may go and see a lady who is more local - we'll see, unless I can find a slim and save shake to replace my cambridge chocolate crutch!

let's see.... one hour at a time for now....

The thing is, if I am in the right mindset I can do it, I'm either on a plan, or I'm not, there's no middle ground with me, so doesn't make a difference what that plan actually is. So after a couple of weeks of not trying, today I am trying - merely due to the fact it is becoming situation critical on the clothing front. I'm still not feeling great in myself, I could even go as far as to say I'm feeling a little worse, but I know it can't be too much longer before I start experiencing effects from the pills, failing that I have my follow up with the doc next week so we'll see what he thinks. My plan is being on plan, but filling any weak moments with tea (with milk) and sweetener - powder sweetener because I haven't bought any canderel yellow tabs yet and that's the only one I like. Whatever it is it's progress. Also have left my CWPC, I have enough product to keep me going a fair while, then I may go and see a lady who is more local - we'll see, unless I can find a slim and save shake to replace my cambridge chocolate crutch! let's see.... one hour at a time for now....

You can dooo it :) xxx

Stats for the day:

Cals: 690
Carbs: 54
Fitbit Cals burnt: 203

Breakfast: choc cambridge shake with 225ml unsweetened soy milk
lunch: choc cambridge shake
snack: s&s vanilla almond bar, cup of tea with soy milk and sweetener
Dinner: s&s strawberry shake with 200ml soy milk

...i'm a bit into soy milk right now.....

now comes the tough part....making it to bed time without putting anything in my mouth....

So, had a bit of a crappy morning, wrote a long post about it whilst on the train and ironically it didn't post!

hey ho, I made it to the office and will hope for improvement from here on in!

Lemon shake (with soya milk) for breakkie - very thick and quite satisfying!

So, had a bit of a crappy morning, wrote a long post about it whilst on the train and ironically it didn't post! hey ho, I made it to the office and will hope for improvement from here on in! Lemon shake (with soya milk) for breakkie - very thick and quite satisfying!

You go girl :) xxxx

#shattered I've felt so exhausted for what seems like weeks now, literally pushing myself through the week to get to the weekend for a brief rest!

I have been waking up sweaty in the mornings and my nights are full of dreams, i remember shouting at someone in my dream last night, i've forgotten what about now but it was something silly i'm sure, and i'm sure I was probably shouting out loud too!

in general i'd say i'm feeling pretty odd, really hoping to feel a bit better soon!

I can see that having food didn't make me feel much better - but in my head i felt I needed "fuel" (and comfort perhaps) Second day on plan and I feel no worse than when I was having food so it's sort of reassuring, although I can't guarantee how long I will go until I next seek comfort in food.

although I am worried, not seen my partner for 2 week and won't see him for another 2, and I'm sure I must have gained a fair bit already and don't want it to be that extreme he notices any difference!

so the battle really is me vs me!

oh well, for now hopfully this cuppa will soothe me!

Hi (again) day 1 (again) ...but doing ok... just had my first shake (shock horror) I usually have my first one about 8, but today I staved myself off with 2 cups of tea instead! #win!

Feeling utter pants, been eating loads (and not gonna lie, enjoying it) but not enjoying the fact none of my clothes fit, and the ones I can squeeze into look like I shouldn't be squeezing into them (the shame!!)

I'm too scared to get on the scales but I estimate I'm about 12st2, so///just over 2.5 stone from where I need to be....

let's hope I can focus a little now.

Back to the docs for my follow up this week, almost 4 weeks on the pills, i personally don't feel they are having much of an effect but my mum said i seem a bit better. we'll see what doc says!

x

oh yes broken record, yesterday wasn't fab - girl who i sit next to is goin on mat leave and she bought in 2 MASSIVE tins - one contained ginger bread and another had the most amazing brownie you'll try, suddenly I was powerless to resist and god-knows how many brownies later....

But im back on it today and have resisted a delicious smelling pearly barley and chicken salad and sat with my shake, this morning was awful trying to find something to wear, all of the tops I would ordinarily hide my belly under, literally won't fit around my boobs, they've ballooned and it's situation critical, not to mention my "big" size 12 jeans (that usually fall down) are skin tight....uh oh, need to keep reminding myself of how I felt this morning anytime I feel I'm about to head for another "sod it" moment!

Hey CrazyDiamond :) well done for keeping on going! It's so hard to get the balance right of having amazing tasty food or having a successful day especially when the food gives instant satisfaction!

But keep going, you seem to be doing great at getting yourself going again :)

Hey CrazyDiamond :) well done for keeping on going! It's so hard to get the balance right of having amazing tasty food or having a successful day especially when the food gives instant satisfaction!

But keep going, you seem to be doing great at getting yourself going again :)

Hey Hun, How are you doing? I do really love food, but hey, I need to figure a good way to manage it, that's all!

So would you believe it, I've done 3 whole days SS!

What's different? I've stopped putting stuff into MFP - It meant I was watching calories and perhaps over analysing , and also allowing myself more than I should sometimes, I've also taken off my fitbit as I wonder if when I was burning more I was subconsciously allowing myself to have more on those days too. So basically I'm just trusting the plan - 4 packs a day and NOTHING else (food wise) but cups of tea with sweetener and soy milk as I please.

Met a girl last week who was on Cambridge, she is doing CWP mon-fri and having weekends off, and endless tea, she's still loosing about 3lbs a week and she's not a large girl at any stretch so she inspired me a bit.

So I'll be on plan until Friday - Sat/Sun off for my Mum's birthday, then on Mon/Tues/Wed, we have afternoon tea on Thurs, and seeing my man Friday, so then should be back on plan thereafter.....

...Actually, the thing keeping me on the straight and narrow right now is knowing I get to eat on Saturday, makes it a lot easier!!

Then future.... I ultimately need to change my eating habits but in the mean time I think a reverse 5:2 (or similar ) approach will help, and use that in the long run for maintenance hopefully x

Well done hon that's great. Glad you've found something that can help you keep motivated and keep going :) 5:2 sounds like a good idea, as long as you're keeping going that's all that matters :) xx

Hay all,

Thought I would jump on a s I have read some of this thread.... The beginning was great and really kept me going through my first week so thank you.

Im nearly finished week two with my weigh in on Tuesday :) Looking forward to it as not been weighed yet at Lady on holiday at the moment.

Positive thoughts and be strong, coming off for social occasions is very hard ( I did this diet when I was 19 and lost 5st) Now 27 and need to get rid of lots more :)

Good Luck !!!!!!!

Keep positive xxxx

Hay all, Thought I would jump on a s I have read some of this thread.... The beginning was great and really kept me going through my first week so thank you. Im nearly finished week two with my weigh in on Tuesday :) Looking forward to it as not been weighed yet at Lady on holiday at the moment. Positive thoughts and be strong, coming off for social occasions is very hard ( I did this diet when I was 19 and lost 5st) Now 27 and need to get rid of lots more :) Good Luck !!!!!!! Keep positive xxxx

Hi hg :)

Well done on making it to week 2 ur doing fab!! I bet ul have a great weigh in and ul see all the struggle is worth it in the end.

Keep us posted xxx

Thank you so much. Out tonight for my birthday but was planned be4 on diet. Will be back on track tomo as hard as it will be xx

Happy Monday all,

Did as said, went out Sat.... little to much to drink Upppsss lol Woke up on Sunday (well tried to) What a bacon sandwich could have fixed was replaced with a pint of water and a shake :) Happy I got strait back on. Went to mums for Late lunch with all family, I had a shake and water :)

Feeling very happy as I have not slipped up at all except my planed Night out and have been strait back on the next day no problems.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and feeling ready to do another week.

My WI tomo, hope I will be back with good news :) xx

Back