Total Solution time to hunk back up :-)

Slim jim 86

Evening all, after reading all kinds of great stories about exante I have today placed a 4 week order. Following a mental illness 6 years ago the medication made me pile the weight on and I reached a pretty hefty 25stone. Once I got myself sorted out I managed to get my weight down to just around 13stone and I felt great. Since then my life continued to get better and better, I now have a great job and the best fiancée I could wish for.
Unfortunately during the past 4 years I have gained some of the weight I worked so hard to lose, maybe it's contentment or maybe it's laziness or a mixture of the two. I now feel it is time to get back in to shape for my girlfriend and for my own wellbeing. After reading reviews about exante I decided to weigh myself out of curiosity and was absolutely floored at what I saw. 18st 10lb :-( not good. For the first time ever I decided to post on a forum and would very much appreciate any help and support you could offer as I know it is going to be a challenge, but a challenge I am looking forward to. Who knows, maybe friendships could come out of it.
Good luck to anyone else doing the exante plan and I hope we all succeed it what we are setting out to achieve.

Good luck Jim :D

Good luck on exante, Jim. I'm sure you'll have the weight off in no time.

Are you going to start a diary on here?
I find keeping one very helpful as I get so much support and have people to chat to on there, its great.

The exante section is rather quiet these days though :( Many people have changed to different diets so there aren't many of us left here now!

Hi Jim I started 1st January and weighed 18 stone so I know how you feel. I have been on the diet for 10 1/2 weeks and am 4 stone down so stick at it and you'll be slim in no time! I've gone from a 40inch waist to a 34inch!

Good luck jim

Men seem to have really good success on this diet. So go for it.x

Good luck Jim, I live with a mental illness myself which is now under control so first of all congratulations for getting that sorted. Exante really does work and you'll get lots of support on here as well.

All the best,

James

Back