ProPoints Time to knuckle down, summer is around the corner!

Well I've eaten ALL of my weeklies now and into my APs and feeling nervous about it. WI in less than 24 hours time. I'm going to the gym tomorrow which should help a bit!

Kind of self indulged today with the food- had a lot of cereal at breakfast and had toast with jam at lunch time at my boyfriends house. Time to crack the whip now I think! The willpower challenge starts tomorrow- no biscuits for me.

Breakfast- 2x bowl of weetos 7pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, ham 0pp, 4 slices asda danish bread 7pp, jam 4pp, walkers french fries 2pp
Dinner- chicken dippers 9pp, rosti potatoes 5pp, iceland chocolate dessert 3pp
Snacks- mini roll 3pp, biscuits 6pp

50pp total

33/33 dailies
12 weeklies
5 activity points

Argh I can't believe I had 50pp today. I'm really worried about tomorrow now :/

Well I've eaten ALL of my weeklies now and into my APs and feeling nervous about it. WI in less than 24 hours time. I'm going to the gym tomorrow which should help a bit!

Kind of self indulged today with the food- had a lot of cereal at breakfast and had toast with jam at lunch time at my boyfriends house. Time to crack the whip now I think! The willpower challenge starts tomorrow- no biscuits for me.

Breakfast- 2x bowl of weetos 7pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, ham 0pp, 4 slices asda danish bread 7pp, jam 4pp, walkers french fries 2pp
Dinner- chicken dippers 9pp, rosti potatoes 5pp, iceland chocolate dessert 3pp
Snacks- mini roll 3pp, biscuits 6pp

50pp total

33/33 dailies
12 weeklies
5 activity points

Argh I can't believe I had 50pp today. I'm really worried about tomorrow now :/

Yo PowerPuffer we can do this challenge!!! I ate 56pp yesterday I wouldn't worry about it! X

Well it's my WI this evening and I'm convinced I've not lost anything this week. Sigh. I think I blew it yesterday.

Well it's my WI this evening and I'm convinced I've not lost anything this week. Sigh. I think I blew it yesterday.

Keep Positive Sweetie, what time is WI? X

6.30!

Well I've been to the gym today and earned 2 APs so that's good, and I'll walk to WI later and earn some more. Well I think I earned 2 APs at the gym, I'm never quite sure as I do interval/resistance training at the gym and there isn't the option for that on the WW app so I always select aerobics instead!

Decided to try the cadbury marvellous creations chocolate, I bought the cookie crunch. I weighed out 6pps worth of chocolate and it was GORGEOUS.

6.30!

Well I've been to the gym today and earned 2 APs so that's good, and I'll walk to WI later and earn some more. Well I think I earned 2 APs at the gym, I'm never quite sure as I do interval/resistance training at the gym and there isn't the option for that on the WW app so I always select aerobics instead!

Decided to try the cadbury marvellous creations chocolate, I bought the cookie crunch. I weighed out 6pps worth of chocolate and it was GORGEOUS.

Well Done on the gym Sweetie! How much Choc do you get for 6pp? X

I can't remember the weight, but it was a row so a decent amount :)

Ooooo that's not too bad, I just had some potatoes that were left over, they tasted so good! X

Mmm potatoes!

Well I've been for a walk with the dog and clocked up 2 more APs, still got the walk to WI to come later on.

Just put dinner in the oven- ww lasagne, takes 45mins to cook from frozen. I like to eat early on WI nights.

I have a new signature! Full of mini goals :) Lets hope I start achieving them soon!

About to walk to the meeting. Really nervous. Sneakily weighed myself just now at home scales say 14st 0.4lbs but the WW scales always say more than my home ones. Hopefully it won't be too much more!

Wish me luck.

6.30!

i love it!!! and suprisingly i tried the jelly bean and popping candy one, i turned my nose up at it a few times didnt like the sound of it and was never a fan of jelly babies as a child and a few ppl were like its really nice so i gave it a go and its rather yummy!!!!

How have I only just realised you had a new diary?!?!
So slow.

Just read through the whole thing and a couple of things popped out to me.

Firstly, don't let your mum and brother tell you what to eat.
You're supposed to eat all your dailies.
They're worked out to help you lose weight, and not eating them all wouldn't be healthy.

And secondly, I did notice your mini goals in your signature.
Good for you.
Obviously you know that I love working towards my next mini goal.
Just seems so much easier than a big chunk.

Good luck with your weigh in tonight - I shall have to find out how you did once I get back from Aquafit.
I'm sure you won't do badly.
You've been really on it the last couple of days.
And with your willpower challenge this week, next week's result will be good too, because there's so much at stake if you eat your biscuits ;)
We all know being a (Will)PowerPuff Girl is a big achievement haha.
x

About to walk to the meeting. Really nervous. Sneakily weighed myself just now at home scales say 14st 0.4lbs but the WW scales always say more than my home ones. Hopefully it won't be too much more!

Wish me luck.

Good Luck for WI Sweetie, can't wait to hear back from you. X

I'm baaaaack!

3lb loss :D I was sure I'd blown it last night with my 50pp but looks like it was all fine!

Shez I will have to try the popping candy one when I've finished my cookie crunch, though I'm trying to make it last a really long time!

Haha Emma I wondered where you'd got to :) I'm glad you found me!

Thanks Serena :)

Well here is today's intake

Breakfast- shredded wheat 4pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, ham 0pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp, walkers french fries 2pp
Dinner- ww lasagne 6pp, carrot 0pp, broccoli 0pp, iceland chocolate dessert 3pp, banana 0pp
Snacks- cadbury marvellous creations 6pp, freddo 3pp, milky way 3pp

33/33pp

activity points created- 25 mins slow walking 2pp, 20 mins aerobics 2pp, 20 mins power walking 2pp. Total so far 6pp.

I'm pleased that I've done so much activity in one day! And I've not had any biscuits so that's day one of the (will)powerpuff girls challenge complete!

I'm baaaaack!

3lb loss :D I was sure I'd blown it last night with my 50pp but looks like it was all fine!

Shez I will have to try the popping candy one when I've finished my cookie crunch, though I'm trying to make it last a really long time!

Haha Emma I wondered where you'd got to :) I'm glad you found me!

Thanks Serena :)

Well here is today's intake

Breakfast- shredded wheat 4pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, ham 0pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp, walkers french fries 2pp
Dinner- ww lasagne 6pp, carrot 0pp, broccoli 0pp, iceland chocolate dessert 3pp, banana 0pp
Snacks- cadbury marvellous creations 6pp, freddo 3pp, milky way 3pp

33/33pp

activity points created- 25 mins slow walking 2pp, 20 mins aerobics 2pp, 20 mins power walking 2pp. Total so far 6pp.

I'm pleased that I've done so much activity in one day! And I've not had any biscuits so that's day one of the (will)powerpuff girls challenge complete!

wowwwww! congratulations!!
thats a brilliant loss!!

Back