ProPoints Time to knuckle down, summer is around the corner!

I'm baaaaack!

3lb loss :D I was sure I'd blown it last night with my 50pp but looks like it was all fine!

Shez I will have to try the popping candy one when I've finished my cookie crunch, though I'm trying to make it last a really long time!

Haha Emma I wondered where you'd got to :) I'm glad you found me!

Thanks Serena :)

Well here is today's intake

Breakfast- shredded wheat 4pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, ham 0pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp, walkers french fries 2pp
Dinner- ww lasagne 6pp, carrot 0pp, broccoli 0pp, iceland chocolate dessert 3pp, banana 0pp
Snacks- cadbury marvellous creations 6pp, freddo 3pp, milky way 3pp

33/33pp

activity points created- 25 mins slow walking 2pp, 20 mins aerobics 2pp, 20 mins power walking 2pp. Total so far 6pp.

I'm pleased that I've done so much activity in one day! And I've not had any biscuits so that's day one of the (will)powerpuff girls challenge complete!

OMG I, so proud of you Sweetie and there was u having a panic, 3lb is AMAZING! I really hope my Weeklies usage gives me such a good loss! X

Aww thanks everyone!

Only 0.5lbs until my first silver seven :D

Serena I think eating weeklies gives you a better loss xx

Aww thanks everyone!

Only 0.5lbs until my first silver seven :D

Serena I think eating weeklies gives you a better loss xx

I really really hope that's true! X

I thought of you in the meeting today. Our leader had a half pound block of fat that she was showing, saying who would feel good losing that amount? We all put up our hands because it looks like LOADS and yet some people get frustrated when they see 'only' 0.5lb loss on the scales. I thought of you because you were a bit disappointed with your 0.5lb, but go and look at a half pound block of butter and you can see just how much that is! Plus 0.5lb a week for a year is 2 stone loss xx

I thought of you in the meeting today. Our leader had a half pound block of fat that she was showing, saying who would feel good losing that amount? We all put up our hands because it looks like LOADS and yet some people get frustrated when they see 'only' 0.5lb loss on the scales. I thought of you because you were a bit disappointed with your 0.5lb, but go and look at a half pound block of butter and you can see just how much that is! Plus 0.5lb a week for a year is 2 stone loss xx

I'm gonna stare at 0.5lb of fat in the shop tomorrow! I keep thinking at least I'm 4lb lighter than I was 3 weeks ago! X

I've just noticed I've gone down a whole BMI point! Wow! That's made me so happy :D

And Serena I can't believe you've got 2005 post already lol you only joined 3 weeks ago!

I've just noticed I've gone down a whole BMI point! Wow! That's made me so happy :D

And Serena I can't believe you've got 2005 post already lol you only joined 3 weeks ago!

And I normally multi quote too, imagine if I did every reply separately! X

In addition to what I ate today I've just had a sneaky 2 slices of toast with marmalade.

kingsmill 50/50 5pp, marmalade 3pp

33/33 dailies

8 weeklies

41 weeklies remaining

I'm baaaaack!

3lb loss :D I was sure I'd blown it last night with my 50pp but looks like it was all fine!

Shez I will have to try the popping candy one when I've finished my cookie crunch, though I'm trying to make it last a really long time!

Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, ham 0pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp, walkers french fries 2pp
Dinner- ww lasagne 6pp, carrot 0pp, broccoli 0pp, iceland chocolate dessert 3pp, banana 0pp

33/33pp

activity points created- 25 mins slow walking 2pp, 20 mins aerobics 2pp, 20 mins power walking 2pp. Total so far 6pp.

I'm pleased that I've done so much activity in one day! And I've not had any biscuits so that's day one of the (will)powerpuff girls challenge complete!

Awesome work!
Well done!!
You did brilliantly.
Very proud of you.
And very proud that you've not eaten any biscuits.

I think the reason I hadn't found you is because all my time on here recently has been spent catching up on Serena, Trina and Shez's ramblings and not had chance to actually explore anything new cuz once I've done with them, I'm exhausted haha.
You're so close to your first mini goal, and if you have a week like this week, then you'll be almost as your second mini goal next week.
Keep up the good work, keep away from the biscuit jar and you'll do brilliantly =D

Thanks Emma :) I think my 70 minute walk on Saturday definitely helped so I'm determined to do lots of walking this week.

I'm baaaaack!

33/33pp

Fab loss chicken! Well done! 3lb is stonking! !!

Yeah, as you may have seen, I've figured out I might be at goal, maybe even as extra goal weight by my birthday.
It's a big push, but I think I might have to do a bunch of extra walking to get that extra little push.
If it's nice at the weekend, might go out for a walk then, drag the boy out too.
I really enjoy walking and talking with him, and he doesn't mind coming out with me, because he knows it's to up my steps and earn extra points.
He is so behind me with this weightloss. It's brilliant.

How does it feel knowing you're almost at a mini goal, rather than just a little bit closer to a huge goal?

Thanks Sarah Lou!

Emma it feels great to be so close to a mini goal. I really like the idea of them they're motivational :)

In addition to what I ate today I've just had a sneaky 2 slices of toast with marmalade.

kingsmill 50/50 5pp, marmalade 3pp

33/33 dailies

8 weeklies

41 weeklies remaining

Was that thick or medium sliced bread out of interest? X PS-I like lime marmalade the best, not had it in ages tho! X

Awesome work!
Well done!!
You did brilliantly.
Very proud of you.
And very proud that you've not eaten any biscuits.

I think the reason I hadn't found you is because all my time on here recently has been spent catching up on Serena, Trina and Shez's ramblings and not had chance to actually explore anything new cuz once I've done with them, I'm exhausted haha.
You're so close to your first mini goal, and if you have a week like this week, then you'll be almost as your second mini goal next week.
Keep up the good work, keep away from the biscuit jar and you'll do brilliantly =D

How dare we keep u all for ourselves Emma! I think she's doing so well too., definitely a (Will)PowerPuff Girl in the making! X

Yeah, I love them, because they're so tiny and so easily achievable. You can get them in just a couple of weeks.

You've got some good goals there.
I like to have a small gap in between the weights, so they don't take too long to hit.
However my last lot of goals are slightly more apart.
I couldn't think of anything between 1.5 stone loss at WW and 2 stone loss at WW, which was 7lbs difference, slightly off putting, so I put some right nonsense in to fill the gap a little.
And the gap between normal BMI and goal is a little too big as well. But I might think of something by the time I get there.

And yes Serena, if she keeps up the brilliant work, she'll be a (Will)PowerPuff Girl in no time.

Yeah, I love them, because they're so tiny and so easily achievable. You can get them in just a couple of weeks.

You've got some good goals there.
I like to have a small gap in between the weights, so they don't take too long to hit.
However my last lot of goals are slightly more apart.
I couldn't think of anything between 1.5 stone loss at WW and 2 stone loss at WW, which was 7lbs difference, slightly off putting, so I put some right nonsense in to fill the gap a little.
And the gap between normal BMI and goal is a little too big as well. But I might think of something by the time I get there.

And yes Serena, if she keeps up the brilliant work, she'll be a (Will)PowerPuff Girl in no time.

I haven't made my first Mini-Goal yet :-( it didn't seem that far but boy is it taking a long time to get there! X

I haven't made my first Mini-Goal yet :-( it didn't seem that far but boy is it taking a long time to get there! X

You'll get there this week, I know you will.
Do you have any other goals lined up, or are you just going one at a time?

You'll get there this week, I know you will.
Do you have any other goals lined up, or are you just going one at a time?

I would like to get into the 8s and then be 8 12 as that will be a 'Silver 7' Hopefully those two will come in quite quick succession! X

I would like to get into the 8s and then be 8 12 as that will be a 'Silver 7' Hopefully those two will come in quite quick succession! X

You're only 3lbs away from silver 7, so you're doing really well.
The reason it's taking you a while to get to your first goal is because it's 6lbs away from your start weight.
That's almost half a stone there, so quite a big first mini goal.
But you're doing well. Over halfway towards your 7 =D

You're only 3lbs away from silver 7, so you're doing really well.
The reason it's taking you a while to get to your first goal is because it's 6lbs away from your start weight.
That's almost half a stone there, so quite a big first mini goal.
But you're doing well. Over halfway towards your 7 =D

Whoop Whoop! I will see myself in the 8s, even if I have to cut off a limb lol x

Back