ProPoints Time to knuckle down, summer is around the corner!

Whoop Whoop! I will see myself in the 8s, even if I have to cut off a limb lol x

Cut your hair before you cut off a limb.
Maybe shave every last piece of body hair before weighing in, cutting all your nails, picking your nose, cleaning your ears out, and that should give you a little extra weight lost hahahahahaha

Cut your hair before you cut off a limb.
Maybe shave every last piece of body hair before weighing in, cutting all your nails, picking your nose, cleaning your ears out, and that should give you a little extra weight lost hahahahahaha

Or just stand in Boots starkers, after all the clothes did weigh 13 and a 1/4 ounces! X PS-I reckon my hair does weigh a fair bit lol x

I think it's the medium sliced bread Serena.

Haha people at the WI last night were jogging on the spot as they waited in line hoping that would take some weight off :p

Haha people at the WI last night were jogging on the spot as they waited in line hoping that would take some weight off :p

Few extra steps towards an activity point though

Grr I have to get this out, I'm just so angry at my brother.

I recently bought a new laptop, and I said I'd give my old one to my brother. He said he'd give me £20 for it so I said sure.

He was going to give me the £20, but before he could he stepped on the laptop and broke the screen which is going to cost £100 to replace.

I said he still owed me the £20 and he is now refusing to pay me or get it fixed.

On top of that my dad gave him £20 to go towards getting it fixed and he just pocketed the money even though he's not getting it fixed, which I am now having to pay for out of my own pocket.

I am so angry.

I recently bought a new laptop, and I said I'd give my old one to my brother. He said he'd give me £20 for it so I said sure.

He was going to give me the £20, but before he could he stepped on the laptop and broke the screen which is going to cost £100 to replace.

I said he still owed me the £20 and he is now refusing to pay me or get it fixed.

On top of that my dad gave him £20 to go towards getting it fixed and he just pocketed the money even though he's not getting it fixed, which I am now having to pay for out of my own pocket.

I am so angry.

Oh dear. Cheeky bugger. He broke it he pays for it regardless of whether he was gonna buy it or not.

Nope he's refusing. So I'm out of pocket. I've taken the laptop back so I might sell it on ebay, but I might keep it for university as it's light enough to fit in my bag.

Right I'm about to go to the cinema with my boyfriend so here's today's intake

Breakfast- quaker oats 3pp, milk 2pp, golden syrup 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, ham 0pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp, walkers french fries 2pp
Dinner- iceland garlic chicken breast 8pp, mashed potato with marg 4pp, cheese 1pp, veg 0pp, iceland choc dessert 3pp, pain au chocolate 5pp
Snack- cadbury dairy milk 6pp

40pp total

33/33dailies
7 weeklies

34 weeklies remaining

activity points- 30 mins slow walking 2pp. total for the week 8pp

i reckon mine does too!
mines past half way down my back now!

It must weigh a fair bit then Shez, I'm trying to work out a way to weigh mine lol x

Lol that's funny, were they squeezing out their last wee in the toilet too lol. X

Few extra steps towards an activity point though

Love your optimism Emma! X

I am so angry.

OMG that's not very fair is it :-( Hugs Sweetie! X

Nope he's refusing. So I'm out of pocket. I've taken the laptop back so I might sell it on ebay, but I might keep it for university as it's light enough to fit in my bag.

Right I'm about to go to the cinema with my boyfriend so here's today's intake

Breakfast- quaker oats 3pp, milk 2pp, golden syrup 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, ham 0pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp, walkers french fries 2pp
Dinner- iceland garlic chicken breast 8pp, mashed potato with marg 4pp, cheese 1pp, veg 0pp, iceland choc dessert 3pp, pain au chocolate 5pp
Snack- cadbury dairy milk 6pp

40pp total

33/33dailies
7 weeklies

34 weeklies remaining

activity points- 30 mins slow walking 2pp. total for the week 8pp

Loving your menu Sweetie, is your Dairy Milk for the cinema? What are u seeing? X

Bit rude about your brother.
Although my sister's a bit like that.
Doesn't care about anything.
I bought a new laptop a few years ago, and gave her my old one as hers had broken.
Wasn't long before a bunch of keys were missing and the charger is all taped up to get it to sit in a certain position in the charging hole to get it to charge.

I lent her my clothes rail for a car boot, it came back taped up cuz she's broken it.

She has so many clothes all over her floor with stuff underneath it that she walks all over stuff and doesn't care.
Then wonders why I won't let her borrow stuff and why I have a lock on my door.

Hmm, siblings eh? I was so angry last night I stayed over at my boyfriends house.

Yes Serena the choc was for the cinema. I saw the hangover 3, it was good! Though I didn't have dairy milk in the end, I had the marvellous creations cookie crunch and the bar I bought turned out to be 7pp so that was 1pp extra than I thought.

If anyone wants to add me on facebook PM me and I'll give you my link x

Hmm, siblings eh? I was so angry last night I stayed over at my boyfriends house.

Yes Serena the choc was for the cinema. I saw the hangover 3, it was good! Though I didn't have dairy milk in the end, I had the marvellous creations cookie crunch and the bar I bought turned out to be 7pp so that was 1pp extra than I thought.

If anyone wants to add me on facebook PM me and I'll give you my link x

Glad you enjoyed the movie, everyone is talking about those marvellous creations bars at the school! X PS-I so enjoyed my Choc Orange last night, looking forward to a few more segments tonight! X

I have two brothers and a sister, I can sympathise!

I haven't seen all of the second hangover yet,I fell asleep half way through!

Ohh i absolutely LOVE terry's chocolate orange. Mmmm.

Sparkswillfly they're silly films but a good laugh!

Today's intake:

Breakfast- large bowl weetos 5pp, milk 2pp, bran flakes 1pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light cheese triangle 0pp, ham 0pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp, walkers french fries 2pp
Dinner- 2 richmond thick sausages 9pp, waffle 3pp, veg 0pp, baked beans 2pp
Snack- iceland chocolate dessert 3pp, strawberries 0pp, banana 0pp, time out 2pp

35pp

33/33 dailies
2 weeklies

31 weeklies remaining

activity points- 40 mins slow walking- 3pp. total for the week 11pp.

I had two breakfasts this morning haha. I woke up early with my boyfriend and had weetos about 7.20am then I was starving by 10.30 so had some bran flakes haha.

Ohh i absolutely LOVE terry's chocolate orange. Mmmm.

Sparkswillfly they're silly films but a good laugh!

Today's intake:

Breakfast- large bowl weetos 5pp, milk 2pp, bran flakes 1pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light cheese triangle 0pp, ham 0pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp, walkers french fries 2pp
Dinner- 2 richmond thick sausages 9pp, waffle 3pp, veg 0pp, baked beans 2pp
Snack- iceland chocolate dessert 3pp, strawberries 0pp, banana 0pp, time out 2pp

35pp

33/33 dailies
2 weeklies

31 weeklies remaining

activity points- 40 mins slow walking- 3pp. total for the week 11pp.

I had two breakfasts this morning haha. I woke up early with my boyfriend and had weetos about 7.20am then I was starving by 10.30 so had some bran flakes haha.

At least u had two healthy breakfasts and tracked it! I love Weetos, I remember when I was a kid I used to tip the whole box out so I could find the toy inside, now they don't put toys in them in case some stupid person chokes of it,damn health and safety! PS-I'm treating myself to another 3 Segments tonight with the last of my PP, mmmmmmm. X

Aw it's a shame they don't put toys in any more! I don't have any 'interesting' cereals at home. I ate the last of the coco pops and haven't bought any more. I've got shredded wheat to finish up and my brother's got the bran flakes, plus we have porridge oats to get through.

I went through a phase of eating special k thinking it was healthy but apparently it's got tons of sugar in.

Enjoy your chocolate :)

Aw it's a shame they don't put toys in any more! I don't have any 'interesting' cereals at home. I ate the last of the coco pops and haven't bought any more. I've got shredded wheat to finish up and my brother's got the bran flakes, plus we have porridge oats to get through.

I went through a phase of eating special k thinking it was healthy but apparently it's got tons of sugar in.

Enjoy your chocolate :)

It's all gone now :-( I try not to eat cereal as it doesn't really fill me up, I miss it sometimes! X

serena you thought of a way to weigh ur hair yet haha x

I haven't, I did put it in a bowl and put the bowl on the scales but I couldn't see the numbers lol! X

Haha weighing your hair, that's hair-larious (get it?!).

I don't think cereal is great at filling you up, especially not the sugary ones like coco pops. I think bran flakes and shredded wheat are slightly better but porridge is the best! Although I do put 1pp of golden syrup in... I have a really sweet tooth!

Back