ProPoints Time to knuckle down, summer is around the corner!

Haha weighing your hair, that's hair-larious (get it?!).

I don't think cereal is great at filling you up, especially not the sugary ones like coco pops. I think bran flakes and shredded wheat are slightly better but porridge is the best! Although I do put 1pp of golden syrup in... I have a really sweet tooth!

If I do have Cereal on Plan it's always Bran Flakes or All-Bran but they are oh so boring! I'd much rather have my Toast and Phili for 6pp and know it fills me up till lunch. X

I don't think I could stomach phili that early in the morning!

I love the Chive One! I either have that, two slices of Quorn Turkey or Two LC Triangles, all still make the Brekkie 6pp so it's perfect! X

Weetabix.

All about the Weetabix.

I'm still yet to try it with Water, maybe I should while its 48 for £3! X

Vile. Lol

I love it with hot water.
You have to make sure you stick lots of sweetener on it though - get it tasting nice.
But I really like it made with hot water.
Mmm mmm mmm.
Just had mine now =D

But yeah... whilst it's cheap, give it a go.
Although Morrisons look as if they're gonna be selling it permanently for £2.50 for 36 because it's got £2.50 actually printed on the box.

I love it with hot water.
You have to make sure you stick lots of sweetener on it though - get it tasting nice.
But I really like it made with hot water.
Mmm mmm mmm.
Just had mine now =D

But yeah... whilst it's cheap, give it a go.
Although Morrisons look as if they're gonna be selling it permanently for £2.50 for 36 because it's got £2.50 actually printed on the box.

Im deffo not convinced. Haha I dont like mushy cereal. I tend to sweeten my milk and dip my weetabix in it like a biscuit.......yes I know im a freak :rolleyes: hahah

Im deffo not convinced. Haha I dont like mushy cereal. I tend to sweeten my milk and dip my weetabix in it like a biscuit.......yes I know im a freak :rolleyes: hahah

But a lovely freak with it ;-) x

I had bran flakes this morning and they seem to have kept me going!

Although I sneakily weighed myself this morning and appear to have gained 1.2lbs. I was horrified! I've stuck to the plan 100%, only used about 10 of my weeklies so far. I don't know what's gone wrong. I'm going to eat a bit less today and see if that helps. I so badly want to reach my silver seven next week.

I had bran flakes this morning and they seem to have kept me going!

Although I sneakily weighed myself this morning and appear to have gained 1.2lbs. I was horrified! I've stuck to the plan 100%, only used about 10 of my weeklies so far. I don't know what's gone wrong. I'm going to eat a bit less today and see if that helps. I so badly want to reach my silver seven next week.

U shouldn't have a sneaky WI and that's why! X

But if I hadn't have checked I wouldn't know and I might have gained more weight :p

But if I hadn't have checked I wouldn't know and I might have gained more weight :p

That's true Sweetie! I am feeing very apprehensive about tomorrow. X

Nope... not convinced that's a valid reason.
If I'd weighed myself after that burger & sundae, I probably wouldn't have been able to eat for the next 6 weeks.
So consider yourself well and truly told off :p haha

P.S. You're only half a pound away from your first silver second. You'll get that easily.

I was 0.5lbs away but now I'm nearly 2lbs away!!! My mum said it's probably just water fluctuation but I'm scared now!

And so much for eating less today, I had some chocolate after dinner. Need to be extra good for the rest of the week as on Sunday I'm having breakfast out with my Dad for father's day, then having a meal out in the evening with friends. Has to be the day before weigh day! Typical.

But at least day 4 of the will powerpuff challenge complete for me :D and done 45 minutes of walking today.

Breakfast- bran flakes 3pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, ham 1pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp, french fries 2pp
Dinner- weight watchers cottage pie 5pp, veg 2pp (peas and sweetcorn), choc mousse 2pp, strawberries 0pp
Snacks- ww choc bar 2pp, choc 12pp

36pp

33/33 dailies
3 weeklies

28 weeklies remaining

activity points- 45 mins slow walking- 3pp. total earned for the week 14pp

Back