ProPoints Time to knuckle down, summer is around the corner!

Ugh. I think I've ruined it. I got peckish and had some toast with marmalade and a mini roll. Now I only have 2 weeklies left. I feel like I've blown it. WHY did I have to eat?

:(

Ugh. I think I've ruined it. I got peckish and had some toast with marmalade and a mini roll. Now I only have 2 weeklies left. I feel like I've blown it. WHY did I have to eat?

:(

How is still having weeklies left ruining it?
Just make sure you go down the gym tomorrow, earn yourself a few more activity points.
You haven't blown it.

You've got 2 weeklies left, plus 23 unused activity points.
When you've eaten all them and more, then maybe think you've ruined it.
But even that is redeemable by earning more points.

You are doing fine.

Just saying hi now I've found how to follow ( I think I've done it right)?::D

Hi! Good to have another follower.

Well my weigh in is coming up. Feeling very nervous and doubtful that I have lost any weight despite having 2 weeklies left and APs. For some reason my body was holding onto weight this week.

Done a lot of exercise today- 60mins walking and 30 mins gym, another 20 min walk later (10 mins to WI and 10 mins back).

Good luck for weigh in!
I'm sure you'll do well and you'll get your first silver 7.
I've got everything crossed for you, even my eyes - which is making it a bit hard to type jbgse iogoebdf;kbh ;)
Haha.
But you don't need that, because as you said, you've still got 2 weeklies and all your activity points leftover.

Oh my god! Guys, I GOT MY FIRST SILVER SEVEN!

I nearly burst into tears when my leader told me I'd lost 0.5lbs and got my silver seven! I was so sure I'd gained so it was such a pleasant surprise.

Now just seven more to go ;)

Where I get weighed is my old primary school and there's often fitness classes going on in the sports hall. Today there was some leaflets in our meeting and I've decided I'm going to start going to Bokwa (apparently that's a type of aerobics!) which will be on Saturdays. Only I can't go this Saturday as I'll be at my uni on an open day :)

So today has been rather epic exercise wise. This morning I walked Archie over the fields behind our house for 35 minutes, then I went to the gym this afternoon and did 30 minutes, then I walked Archie again for another 25 minutes then had another 20 minute walk walking to/from WI!

Breakfast- special K 4pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, ham 1pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp, quavers 2pp
Dinner- ww chicken pasta bake 6pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- meringue 1pp, strawberries 0pp, onken fat free strawberry yogurt 2pp, ww sticky toffee cheesecake 5pp, 4 bourbons 7pp

35pp
33/33 dailies
2 weeklies

47 weekies remaining

activity points created- 60 minutes slow walking 4pp, 20 minutes brisk walking 2pp, 30 mins gym 3pp. total for the week 9pp

Woop woop!!!
:party0011::woohoo:
I told you you'd do it.
Listen to wise old (but actually younger than you haha) Emma.
And if you weigh yourself before weigh in this week, you'll fail your challenge and you'll have to be demoted from (Will)PowerPuff Girl status ;) haha

So proud of you.
Well done.
Upping the exercise definitely worked.

Now just 1lb to your next goal!
You can do it!!
Here's to another good week

Well done:D
I need to loose half a pound to get my silver 7 too and like you I keep weighing myself and it says I haven't lost anything even thou I've kept to my points and only had 2 weeklies xx

Noooooooo!
Don't weigh yourself between weigh ins.
Weight fluctuates daily.
Just stick to once a week.
How can you get a nice surprise on weigh in day if you weigh yourself beforehand.
Plus scales are all different.
My scales at home make me 1lb lighter than the scales at my meeting.
So if you go to meetings, you might get different results.

You should join the willpower challenge and avoid weighing yourself for a whole week between weigh ins haha

I am terrible for weighing outside of group too I'm pretty sure I've weighed everyday this week.

Naughty naughty naughty.
You all need your bums kicking!!
Haha

Just a quick update as i am at my boyfriends.

Really feeling down in thhe dumps. Ive failed at the will power challenge this week... I weighed myself this morning and i was a lb up again despite only having 2 weeklies yesterday so ive no longer lost my seven pounds. I know what you will say Emma that it doesnt count, just see what WI says on monday... And ive had a chocolate bar is evening BUT it wasnt 'real' chocolate- it was dairy free and made with rice :p

Had a chinese takeaway for tea. Anyone know how many PP in chicken fried rice? Shared a portion with my bf and had half a portion of chips.

Just been looking at my stomach! It looks bigger than ever :( definitely not looking like ive lost half a stone

I know Im terrible its like a ritual for me rvery morning now :/.

I know how you feel about not seeing weight loss. I've lost nearly 2.5 stone and can't notice any difference. Keep your chin up I'm sure by wi you'll have lost that lb and more on top you've got ages to go xx

How come you decided to weigh yourself even though you were weighed less than 24 hours previously?

I'm not gonna tell you off again, you already know it all.
I'm just curious as to why you keep jumping on the scales?!

Don't worry about the chocolate - you've given up chocolate for your health issues - so if the dairy free and made with rice version hasn't upset you, then that hasn't ruined that part of the challenge.

And it seems like chicken fried rice could be 12pp.
It's not in my eating out guide, but I've googled it and that's what it's coming out as.
Seems about right.
Egg fried is 12 and Special fried is 15.

I get worried that i'll gain weight so I have to keeo checking! Because if i gain weight i know i need to do more exercise to burn it off etc.

So would half a portion be 6pp do you think?

Back