Time to make a change!

LucyW9

Hi! My first time ever posting on here but all of the diaries convinced me to try Exante so thought I'd post my own 😁

Lost almost 4st by following keto previously but now want to give it a boost with Exante. I'm just sticking to shakes and so far I'm loving chocolate mint and chocolate orange! Not a fan of plain chocolate though!

As I'm writing this I've just had my last shake of the day and completed day two ✌️

Hoping to stick to it without failing for at least 6 weeks but I'll just take each day as it comes.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! And thank you for reading!

24/04/2019 - 21st 10lbs (304lbs)
01/05/2019 - 21st (294lbs)
08/05/2019 - 20st 10lbs (290lbs)
15/05/2019 - 20st 8lbs (288lbs)
24/05/2019 - 20st 8lbs (288lbs)

Lucy x

Last edited:
Bless you Lucy, it has not been without it's ups and downs but has been so worth it. I feel much better for losing some weight. I can now fit in all my clothes except for 1 pair of trousers! Hope all going well with you? xxx

Wow that's amazing, well done! I'm really looking forward to buying smaller clothes 🤣 it's a bit disheartening thinking about how long it's gonna take but at least it's going the right way now!

How's your day going? Xx

Had a weigh in today and I'm 8lbs down since Wednesday! 😮 Feeling good. Stuck to it 100%, excited to lose even more 😁

Loving this diet! Xx

Good morning! Feeling good today, its strange, not really felt hungry at all on this diet! I thought I'd be starving! I am getting a lot of cravings though but they're easy enough to manage 😁

I've been finding that cooking for other people and watching cooking shows on telly help with cravings for whatever reason 😂

Going well, not feeling any need to eat or treat. I have a planned day off in June for my daughters christening but I will be sticking to keto so I won't come out of ketosis.

Looking forward to weighing on Wednesday! Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Woke up today with more energy than I've had in a long time! Been up having a spring clean since 5:30 lol! Feeling good. Loving this diet xx

Thank you both so much! Really enjoying it. I know the first week is all water weight but it's a great start and definitely gives me more willpower to keep at it! Xx

Does not matter if it is water or fat Hun, it is 10lbs less on the scales no matter what! You should be very pleased with yourself! xxx

Wow! Well done on the 10lbs loss Lucy.

Thank you all so much 😁 really thought I'd be starving but I'm not at all. Roll on the next 5 weeks! Xx

Another day of feeling great! Can't believe how much energy I've got on this 😂 I thought I'd be quite lethargic due to the amount of calories but it's the opposite. Love it! Hope everyone has a great day xx

Another day of feeling great! Can't believe how much energy I've got on this 😂 I thought I'd be quite lethargic due to the amount of calories but it's the opposite. Love it! Hope everyone has a great day xx

I definitely have more energy on Exante Lucy. Have a fab Thursday Hun. xxx

Back