Time to make a change!

Good morning all! Hope everyone's had a great week!

Booked a holiday the other day for next year so I've got to stick to this now. It's definitely kept me very motivated. I'm aiming to lose at least 7 stone in 12 months... Is this possible? Or just crazy? 😅😂

Have a lovely Friday everyone xx

I am sure it is Lucy, I started 24/2 at 17st 4 and I have at least 4 holidays this year ( I know I am lucky!) and I will not stick to plan on those as life tbh is too short! I am doing my utmost to stick to it the rest of the time and my aim is to get there or as near as dammit by Christmas. We can do this my dear! xxx

Good morning all! Hope everyone's had a great week!

Booked a holiday the other day for next year so I've got to stick to this now. It's definitely kept me very motivated. I'm aiming to lose at least 7 stone in 12 months... Is this possible? Or just crazy? 😅😂

Have a lovely Friday everyone xx

Definitely possible! And a holiday is a lovely treat to keep you motivated, you’ve got this! X

Thank you both! Wow 4 holidays, lucky thing, sounds amazing! Where are you going? I'll do as best as I can and hopefully I'm half the woman I am today by then 😂 xx

Not posted all weekend but all is going well and I'm excited for weigh day on Wednesday! Hope everyone has a great day xx

Weigh day tomorrow! Don't know why I'm so nervous... I've stuck to it 100% so I should have definitely lost (I hope). We shall see 😁 xx

Thank you Jen! Lost 4lbs this week, I'm happy with that 😁 how are you doing? Xx

That’s brilliant, well done! Having a loss like that makes the tough days all worth it! I’m doing well, just keeping my fingers crossed that I have a good loss this week, I’d definitely take 4lbs! My weigh in day is on Saturday so a few more days to achieve it! X

Thank you! Sorry, only just seen your reply 😁 Good luck for your weigh in today! Got my fingers crossed for you xx

Lost 2lbs this week. Thought it would be a bit more but I'm still glad it's going in the right direction xx

Well done, although I know exactly how you feel this week as I’ve just had a sneaky weigh and I’m only 1.5 down with 2 days to go until my official weigh in! I’m going to concentrate on the bigger picture! X

Good luck today Jen please let me know your loss! 😁Xx

2lbs! Meh! Still, off rather than on has to be a good thing. I read somewhere that you can have a lull around week 3 so I’m hanging onto that thought! Hope you are having a good week! X

You're doing fantastic Jen! Well done!

Just posting as I won't be weighing tomorrow... My other half started his healthy eating on Friday so I said I'd move my weigh days to Fridays so we can do it together 😁 gives me a couple of extra days I suppose ha! Xx

Back