Time to slim.....

<----Excellent food diary...

Mine is obviously similar, but was indeed very enjoyable.

B. bitesize weetabix with milk (hex a and b) and an apple

S. 1/2 a grapefruit and some melon
A lemsip 0.5syn

L. Homemade minestrone soup and some homemade chocolate birthday cake

T. Same as Geordie girl above
But I had apple and cherry crumble with ice cream and custard for pud. And 2 x lemon, line and sodas

Back on plan tomorrow 100% to get a loss for wi!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

<----Excellent food diary... Mine is obviously similar, but was indeed very enjoyable. B. bitesize weetabix with milk (hex a and b) and an apple S. 1/2 a grapefruit and some melon A lemsip 0.5syn L. Homemade minestrone soup and some homemade chocolate birthday cake T. Same as Geordie girl above But I had apple and cherry crumble with ice cream and custard for pud. And 2 x lemon, line and sodas Back on plan tomorrow 100% to get a loss for wi! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm super stuffed here but worth every syn :) xx

Syn free Sundays diary (trying to compensate from last night lol)

B- overnight oats (hexb) with vanilla muller light with blueberries and banana
L- left over veg from fri tea (new pots cabbage and kale) warmed through with a poached egg
S- banana
T- sw cottage pie with spinach and kale

2 x coffee with skimmed milk (hexa)
Loads of diluted juice

That sw recipe makes loads of cottage pie lol do u think I'll be able to freeze portions?? X

Better late than never.... Sundays food diary

B mini choc weetabix with milk hex a and b

S. Greek style fat free aldi yoghurt 0.5 syn

L. Pineapple chunks and melon a slice of birthday cake!!! :( 5syns or more???

T. Roast chicken Sunday lunch with roast parsnips and potatoes, boiled carrots, steamed cabbage and turnip and carrot mash with a small Yorkshire 4.5syns??

2cups of fruit tea during the day

Mondays food diary

B. 1/2 a grapefruit and some melon, cup of green tea

L. We went to granny's and she made us some sandwiches. So I had a white bread bun with ham and coleslaw and 1/2 a slice of white bread with ham served with a few walkers plain crisps. 2cups of tea with milk and a slice of batternburg cake. Syns ???? Goodness knows I'm trying not to think about it before weigh in tomorrow

S. An apple, a kiwi and 2 plums.

Mondays food diary B. 1/2 a grapefruit and some melon, cup of green tea L. We went to granny's and she made us some sandwiches. So I had a white bread bun with ham and coleslaw and 1/2 a slice of white bread with ham served with a few walkers plain crisps. 2cups of tea with milk and a slice of batternburg cake. Syns ???? Goodness knows I'm trying not to think about it before weigh in tomorrow S. An apple, a kiwi and 2 plums. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What u having for tea? I would just sack today off I've checked battenberg and it's 8 syns a slice (so yummy though!) I forgot about the left over bday cake, it's choc so needs to b out of the way by Wednesday so just use that excuse haha, Fiona's making eggy bread before pancakes tomorrow night.... So glad weigh in is in the morning haha xx

I'm having pasta bolognese (slimming world) for tea with extra carrot, courgette and spinach.

Ooh very nice, think I'm gonna have spag Bol soon it's been ages!

My diary for today ....

B - overnight oats (HexB) with muller light vanilla and dark choc sprinkles with blueberries and banana
S - banana
L - sw cottage pie (leftovers nom nom)
T - oven baked salmon with new potatoes and salad

4 x coffee with skimmed milk (hex a)
Gin and slimline tonic (4syns)

Total syns: 4 syns

Ok not even gonna imagine how many syns I've used tonight but hey pancake day comes once a year and have a religious regime with Fiona every year lol

B - overnight oats (HexB)with blueberries banana made with vanilla muller light with dark choc sprinkles (last one used up!)
S- banana
T- 2 x slices of eggy bread with tomato sauce followed with 3 x smallish pancakes (bit of a batter disaster) with lemon n sugar ...... WELL WORTH IT! Lol

Glass of red wine (was gonna have g n t but thought the syns were high anyways might as well have a glass of red instead

Total syns: god only knows

Shrove Tuesdays diary

B. grapes and aldi Greek style strawberry yoghurt 0.5 syns and a plum. Glass of water

S. 1/2 a grapefruit, some grapes and melon, 2 cups of green tea.

L. Had a light lunch, couple slices of ham and 2 babybels. Hex a

T. Xamount of pancakes with, Nutella, lemon and sugar and golden syrup. Yummy!

Syns: not bothered counting as it's pancake day! ;)

Today's diary:

B- Vanilla muller light with strawberries, blueberries and banana
L- scrambled egg with spinach on 2 x warburtons whole meal toast (HexB) ..... Stunk office out with egg smell but Alex had it too so we didn't care lol
T- spaghetti with smoked bacon,onions,garlic,red pepper,mushrooms, spinach with a teaspoon of pesto (2 syns) and a tbsp of 1/2 fat creme fraiche (1.5syns) stirred in

4 x Coffee with skimmed milk (HexA)

Gin n tonic (4syns)

Total syns: 7.5 syns

Went to bed early last night so didn't post my diary.
Wednesdays diary

B. grapes and aldi Greek yog 0.5 syns
And a plum and glass I water

S. 1/2 a grapefruit and 1/4 melon

L. Butternut squash soup. All free!

S. Banana soreen lunch box bar 5syns I think.

T. Slimming world burgers and wholemeal bun (hex B), with babybel (hexA) also snacked on 1! With slimming world chips and coleslaw 1syn for mayo in coleslaw.
Water to drink

Total syns 6.5

Thursdays diary

B. Grapes and aldi Greek yog 0.5syns
2 plums and a glass of water

1cup of tea with milk and 1green tea at toddler group. I didn't snack at all! Kids were having pancakes!

L. Cup of butternut squash soup and a kiwi and apple. Glass of water

S. Soreen banana mini lunchbox loaf 5syns

T. I've got BBQ pulled pork in the slow cooker to have with baked potatoes, leftover coleslaw and broccoli. :)

No chocolate at all since Tuesday!!!

Ooh well done, I haven't either :) roll on Easter Sunday! Lol

Today's diary is:

B- alpen golden crunch(HexB) with skimmed milk(HexA) and cut up banana
S- Banana
L- marksies terrain beef rolls with cucumber (2syns) peach Greek muller (0.5 syns)
T- vegetable cous cous (homemade and free)

Gin and slimline tonic (4 syns) ..... Been a crap day at work

Total syns - 6.5

Back