2 slices of ham 3pp
Mayo 2pp
lettuce
onion
Wotsits 3pp
Muller Rice (Plan) 6pp

Snacks
Grapes
Forest Fruit slices 7pp (Morrisons own 3pack)

Tea
Chips 6pp
Square Wrap 4pp
tom puree 2pp
Cheese 4pp
Pepperoni 5pp

Thats 52 points out of 54

Thanks Carly, took it steady only did 5 songs, gonna increase it a few songs at a time. People don't realise but songs are like 3-4mins long so it all adds up to like 20mins etc, cant believe i hit my target on points today first time EVER!!!! need to save my weeklies as its OH birthday Sunday but were celebrating Friday and he's opted for Chinese! Gonna look whats low points hehe loving life right now xx

Wednesday

Bfast
Porridge 7pp

Lunch
bread 3 x slices 8pp
Tin of pepper pig 2pp
Muller Rice 6pp

Tea
haha fish fingers (im greedy im having 5) so 10pp!!!!!
potatoes 9pp
peas 3pp
i have no idea on parsley sauce so i'm going to point it at 5

which means 50 for today so only 4points to use up wonder if i can find chocolate for 4points hmmm Happy days get to see my bloke tomorrow wooop :) x

Go girl! U found suitable chinese? X

Hey up chick, nah not found anything was gonna have chicken fried rice but its 24pp from take away altho i could probably still have that AND have brekkie and dinner with the amount of my points lol and just tap into weeklies.

Todays menu

Brekkie nothing was feeling sick

Mid Morning
forest fruit slices 7pp

Dinner
Breadcake guess @6pp
spred 3pp
Ham 4pp
Skips 2pp

Tea
Wraps 12pp (3)
chicken 3pp
sauce 3pp

Not eaten as many today but not felt 100% keep feeling sick in middle of night only had like 4hrs kip last night! Awful!! I tell ya.

Chicken chow mein is down as 9pp for restaurant portion so takeout is possibly double that: 18pp... Max! Not so bad eh? XxX

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I say enjoy whatever Chinese u fancy :) easily work-in-able zz

Well yesterday BLIMEY i don't even think i can count the poiints i had but ill try

Brekfast
Bacon Sandwich from a shop im going to point it at 8 (I cut fat off there was 3 slices of bacon on a small breadcake)

Dinner
Grapes
Skips 2pp

Tea
Half chicken fried rice 12pp
Curry sauce 8pp
Chicken ball x 2 (Guess) 10pp
Cake (OH Birthday) (Guess) 6pp

Thats only 46? blimey

Today altho i feel the need to write today off!!

I had Bacon 2 rashers, egg, Sausage 3, and two slices of bread and i cant count how much they were as mum cooked them all in fat which i didnt know till after! Grrrrr

Thought i was allergic to my OH's kitten now i think i'm just coming down with a cold cos i feel sick and my eyes are running and my nose and throat just kill :( Grrrr,

Is it bad of me for not wanting to go abroad on holiday in two weeks? I just cant be bothered whats wrong with me!! grrr

Pretty tasty day yesterday eh?! Yum yum... I love chicken fried rice!
Don't write off today, just be as good as possible the rest of the day ;) Sucks about coming down with a cold... Poor you!!
I get like that with holidays too sometimes hon, you'll be grand once you're over there, where are you heading? xx

Don't panic petal! That's not too bad at all! Sure when hol comes u will be excited and have a fab time! Hugs xx

Oh WOW

Saturday to finish i ended up having one of those potatoe and fish things from fish shop,

Yesterday i had weetabix, slice of cake, rustlers bacon, beefburger thingys then curly fries and chicken strips with onion and garlic dip and breadcake. I don't think it came up to 54 tho!

BUT weigh in this morning so i need to update my profile as when i went off i actually put on and i was 25.10 n half today i weigh 25.7 and a half sooooooo 3 pound loss. Ok so you all were right i need to eat my 54 points for me to do this and i only managed one bit of exercise before my knee went again soooo wooooop. Will be back on tonight with the ATTEMPT to point what i've got today!

Have a ticketybo day!

I told ya hon, its all about keeping your body ticking over and not suddenly starving it. Well done on the loss, fab start... Keep it up chick :D xx

Thanks babe, im kinda having trouble pointing this week i always do it on a Sunday and it takes me ages this week i've just not done any and now im like HELP lol I blame the OH for keeping me at his for the weekend lol

Brekkie
2 x weetabix 3pp
Milk 2pp
1 tsp sugasr 1pp?

2 x crumpets 5pp
spread 2pp

2 x breadcakes 8pp
spread 4pp
Ham 4pp
Skips 2pp

Muller rice 6pp

Juice x 2 glasses erm 5pp>??

oh god tea!
Chicken strips and curly fries gonna point that at 12 cos i have no idea!!

so that should be 54?

Looks good hon, very yummy :) I had lovely quiche for tea! Mmm... Quiche... Xx

I've started to space my food intake out to every few hours like brekkie 8am, crumpets 10, dinner is at 1, then i had muller rice at 4 and then tea about half 6 = 7 cos i gotta get home and now am full to the rim! altho i bought a scone and it looks devine!!! ARGH why did i do it lol but i know my pointing is off but if anything i think im over pointing which is better than under pointing! I love quiche and chips me YUMMY we have some puff pastry that needs using was gonna go make some onion and cheese puff thingys then thought no cos i'll just wonna eat them all lol xx

Well done for the fab loss!!!! We told ya so ;) xx

well after two bad weeks at work and a week in Tenerife back on it today!

Brekkie

Porridge, 6pp

Dinner
4 x crumpets 9pp!!!
Spread works out to 4 pp
Grapes 0points

Having fajitas for tea so will need to work all that out argh!! but seeing as i have 35 points to spare i'm pretty sure i can manage it

I need to rant, i feel soooo down its un-true!
I feel like i do loads of things for everyone else and i get nothing in return, i cook, clean and be a taxi every morning and night and yet all i get is agro off them! What makes things even worse is that i feel like i'm going to be this size forever! I can be as good as gold but yet i never seem to get anywhere! I find it hard eating all time so thanks Carly for introducing me to fruit juice etc! But what gets me the most is exercise, i've had problems with my knee for years all because i used to work at Arena as a steward and its caused my knees to go funny and whats worse is my Dr thinks 1 min its cartlidge problems and when i went back to see him he's now saying arthritus (sp) so how can i do exercise when i can't even walk or stand up straight becuse of my knee? Its impossible to find the motivation when everyone around you is eating the stuff you want. I've gone from having 1 meal a day to at least 3 and its bloody hard work i tell ya, i used to just have tea bout 6pm so eating all the time is so hard.
What made it worse is my sister actually said that i moan about it all time (when i don't) then says i never do anything about it? and i don't exercise well am sorry am not a size bloody 12 and can go to the gym and do all the exercise you do because the only reason you're slim is because of a thyroid problem! Does my head in! If i could i would have the gastric band because its seriously getting me down now :(

Really hope i don't offend anyone by what i've said but i just needed to get it out.

After my out burst last week i stuck to it and lost 6 pound :)

Hoping for some more of the same this week please :)

Leese84 said:
After my out burst last week i stuck to it and lost 6 pound :)

Hoping for some more of the same this week please :)

Friggin brilliant hon! See? You can totally do this! XxX

Back