Time to take control!

Hiya subscribing if you don't mind. Was just having a read there through your diary and came to you little rant. Hehe I think most mammys feel like they are walked over at some stage and you are no means alone!! Your sister was a little insensitive to you, maybe you should have a wee heart to heart with her. Sorry to hear you have arthritis (sp?), it can be very painful. Have you asked your doctor for a referral to a physio or something to help with the exercise. Also I've had alot of problems with my back over the years and the best thing to do is too lose the weight, it will ease the impact on your body and help you move alittle better. I used to go to aqua-aerobics when it was manageable and it really helped. Might be good for your arthritis too as it really removes all the weight off your limbs!!

You are doing brilliantly with your weight loss keep it going xxxxx

Oh blimey have i got myself in to trouble!

Only managed a STS this week because ive been busy with work and the guy i work with has been off last week so i covered his job, unbelieable that he gets 45k plus i get 16.500 but do his job how is that possible!! So theres a sales job going and the director, team leader, sales manager and the guy i work with have all been telling me i should go for it pay rise to 20-21k with chance to increase to 23k to say i've been there 6mths not bad!

BUT, spanner in the works, I've also have another little problem, i'm late on my period onl by a week but normally am by the book by the date and never miss so now i'm confused over what to do! Me and the Mr have decided to do a test on Saturday if its not shown before then! Didnt fancy doing a test on my own!

Hope everyone is doing exceptionally well!! x

Well here i am again, 6 weeks pregnant and not sure on what to feel or anything, I'm worried i'm too heavy to have a healthy pregnancy and dunno what to do, whats peoples suggestions on big people and pregnancy please?

Wohhoo congrates on being pregnant. I hope you have your head wrapped around it now, it feels really surreal at the start doesn't it?

On being big and pregnant, try not to worry about it too much, but don't go on a free for all either. I know so many people who put on a fortune of weight while pregnant and regretted it big time after....try to just eat healthy balanced meals and few snacks. Maybe keep a diary of what your eating without counting pp, just so you know if you are going over board. Other than that enjoy being pregnant, it goes so quick and its a lovely experience (even with 9 months of morning sickness lol). Best of luck and congrates again xxxxx

Thanks MrsLmc, stil not used to the idea and its kinda tearing me and my bloke apart as i'm thinking about the uture such as working after and childcare and all he can think about is we'll just see what happens, when i can't be like that i'm a control freak and like to know we can afford a baby before hand, but i guess he/she is fimrly in place at the minute so we shall see what happens! Such a massive thing to be having tho just not sure if i can handle it all as yet, doesnt help i'm an emotional wreck at the minute :(

Just saw your news, congratulations hon. how are you getting on now?? Feeling any better about it yet? XxX

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey chicken thank you! Still feeling over whelmed he left me on Monday night and used lame excuses so I decided to have an abortion but when I went to the doctors yesterday I just cried my eyes out so am not sure what am doing now its all a complete mess! :( x

That's terrible honey. Sounds like you're having a rough time of it?? Sending you lots of hugs babe xxx ((((hugs))))

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey Mrs, I'm ok thanks just struggling to sleep that's all doing my head in! Decision is out of my hands to keep it or not my health is going to be at risk because of being over weight, dodgy knees and a condition called BiH and pressure around my eyes so the best for me and the baby is an abortion or have it and risk all those problems as well as normal ones in pregnancy. My sister is a type 1 diabetic so that risk is high plus I've always got high blood pressure so the odds are all stacked against me. How's things with you? Xx

Back