Times?

For me, what I've found works best is-

7am- breakfast of a shake or oatmeal pack made into cookie
12.30pm- savoury pack, meal or chicken soup
5pm- bar all chopped up to last while I cook the kids' tea!
8.30-9- final pack, either shake or savoury

Saying that, it's now half term so my last coupe of days and the rest of the week has been- 7am breakfast, 12ish bar chopped up, 7.30 when I get home any pack then 9pm another!

I do have veg, it differs day to day. Usually with lunch, sometimes 9pm.

I have my bar at 6.30am, savoury at 1.00pm, savoury at 6pm then shake at 9pm

bar about 1pm, savoury at 5pm, if i fancy veg and fish about 6.30 and shake about 9pm. but i if i fancy somethimes outwith those times i just have it then

I have breakfast, lunch, tea and supper. When I have them depends on when I get up(!) and what my plans are for the day. eg I had lunch at 11:30 today because I was off to the cinema for a film starting at 12:35.

Never had breakfast, so my food day starts at midday which consists of a shake. 5-6pm a hot meal, 8-9 chicken followed by a bar yum yum x

At the minute i have downed to 3 and have them as follows:

12-1 lunchtime--1st pack usually crispy shake(always feels like a bowl of cereal with a teaspoon of cereal left lmao).

6-8pm(depending on when OH finishes work)-meal pack with 100g chicken breast and 200g veg/salad with ceasar spray.

9-11pm--either shake(hot creamy latte) or bar but at min don't want the bar's so having hot shakes.

I am finding this works for me and 3 packs is ok, if i am uber hungry i will have a 4th and drop the chicken/protein.

Taking multi-vitamins too when on 3 and also having the chicken as i want to have the protein i believe it is helping to fill me more completely.

Thank you so much girls - that has helped me a lot! I want to put some sort of a plan together to keep on track. I know there will be days that differ but i feel a rough guide would help!

Wow, weasy, you have a lost a lot, well done! How long did it take you to lose 84 pounds? That is my goal :)

gunpowd3r said:
At the minute i have downed to 3 and have them as follows:

12-1 lunchtime--1st pack usually crispy shake(always feels like a bowl of cereal with a teaspoon of cereal left lmao).

6-8pm(depending on when OH finishes work)-meal pack with 100g chicken breast and 200g veg/salad with ceasar spray.

9-11pm--either shake(hot creamy latte) or bar but at min don't want the bar's so having hot shakes.

I am finding this works for me and 3 packs is ok, if i am uber hungry i will have a 4th and drop the chicken/protein.

Taking multi-vitamins too when on 3 and also having the chicken as i want to have the protein i believe it is helping to fill me more completely.

I'm coming up to my 5th week, I can't stomach any more chicken lol. Not sure if in gonna try fish or just go for the 4th pack.

Haha I have the crispy one at 12 too yummy love the lil nutty bits!

I have 4 packs a day

Somewhere between 7.30 and 10 depending on what time I'm up I have my first shake

12 next shake

4 is tea time shake

7-8 is my last shake of the day :)

Brilliant advice. I normally wake up at 7.30 for work but never crave breakfast as I am busy getting my boys ready for nursery, then getting myself ready and rushing out.

So maybe I could have my first shake around 12, have my meal when I get home and then a shake late in the evening. Going to be different on my days off of course. So am I right in saying I could technically snack on the allowed 200g of veg if I got really hungry?

Yes you could, I don't have the veg at all just shakes at the moment but I've got the meals ready for when I get to the point that I need to eat so that I don't give up. It usually starts around 11 stone lol

I will try and not have any either as much as i can! But I would rather have those to tuck into than trying to find at the nearest vending machine! ;)

Yes they are very handy, so far I've not felt the need but weight loss is the same if you have them.

I just want to be away from food for a bit but nearer I get to my goal the more ill want to start eating

I do 3 packs and space them out so I have a shake at work (porridge at weekends) at 10am, a bar at 1pm, and a meal with the veg at about 7pm. I didn't have the veg initially (for about the first 6 weeks) but then I started having it some days, and now it's every day. The calories are low and I feel that it makes the meal in the evening. It's also teaching me about lots of different ways of cooking the veggies, and about enjoying the taste of them too.

BrightonBetty - thanks for your comments on my weight loss! It took me 23 weeks to lose the 6 stone and I'm only 1 lb off 7 stone now so I have my fingers crossed for weigh in this week!

Wow, that is absolutely incredible! You have done so well. We're you 100% the whole time or did you have some breaks as well?

Good luck with the weigh in, I am sure you can do it! Again, I am shocked, it's fabulous why you've done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks. I am on lighterlife and I substitute SnS packs as they are yummier! However, I stick to lighterlife rules which is 4 packs a day and no veg or extras. I have stuck to that 100% except for Xmas day (when I had the equivalent of an SnS protein meal). Also, with lighterlife you have a week of higher calories after 12 weeks on the programme - where you add milk (not normally allowed on lighterlife) - so I've done two of those. Apart from that I have never broken the diet.

This week I have moved to a different version of lighterlife where you do 3 packs and add a protein meal - similar to SnS 3 packs programme. Haven't weighted in yet but hopeful that it will be fine!

Hi, I eat at 9,12,3 and 6. I read somewhere that you shouldn't eat after seven so i try to stick to it. I also make sure I have a pint of water with each meal as that helps me drink 2 litres throughout the day. I also drink about four cups of green tea throughout the day to help with the water consumption aswell.
Hope this helps :D

Easiest way to get through the day is whatever suits you

in an ideal world you would have them evenly spread throughout the day to maintain a level blood sugar and metabolic rate

However , never one to stick to the rules or what is sensible or good for me this is what i do usually , each day varies slightly

lunchtime , anywhere between 12 and 2 , ill have a shake , very watered down and split in 2 , drink about an hour apart (having said that today i had chiii and veg at 12.30)

As the weakest part of the day for me is evening , I save 3 packs for after 9pm

Ill have chilli or spag bol and veg , porridge and a bar within this time

Very naughty , but if I had only one pack left for the evening i know id be heading for my sons snack box before bed time

so basically go with what fits into your day, mood, routine, feelings

Back