tinkerbellsmum-this time i will do it

hellllloooo
had a mega busy day today. had a meeting this morning (i volunteer with sure start) and they had sweets and biscuits and i wasted all my syns in that meeting 3 sweets and one biscuit, then i was volunterring at toy libary no biscuits there yay then work tonight so i'm tired now but have so much to do. think i might go bed now and get up early in morning.
on my confidence course tommorrow and we r having makeovers so looking forward to that.

Enjoy your day tomorrow :) Don't worry too much about spending your syns it's what they're there for eh :)

rrr just wrote a big long message and my son deleted it.
try again.
thank you kiki
i did enjoy yesterday and only had one biscuit. i always spend all my syns but usually don't like to eat them all in one go like i did monday.
got on my wii this morning and it said i had lost 8lbs so i knew instantly it was wrong so i got on again and it said 8lbs again by this point i was aloowing myself to dream alittle but not to much cause i knew it was wrong. so i adjusted the wii and i think the leg was on the wire and got on again 4lb loss. which could be right cause i think i gained alittle over weekend cause of bad weekend and star week. on sat i wi at sw at 13.2/5 this morning i wi at 13.0 so really i've lost 2.5 which i could of done. so hoping that its right cause if it is i only need 0.5 to get my 1.5 award and 10% and most important get into my 12's.
i've just got to keep pushing now and not relax. i'm off next week so won't get as much exercise so i need to do it this week cause i think i only have 2 more wi before my 30th.

Hi both, weighed in today and only lost 1lb (still a loss I know but quite gutted!!). Have tried sooo hard but did have a naughty weekend. Never mind, hopefully this week will be better.....I have followed SW plan since Monday to the letter and went to my Spin class Wednesday night -KILLER!!! My sister is at SW as well and we are supporting each other. I know tomorrow is wine night but intend to keep full on free foods during day & save syns for evening. My plan is then to be saintly over the weekend.....at least that is the plan.
What are you guys planning?

Good job to both of you on losing :) and stay positive Tinkerbellsmum, am sure you'll have atleast lost a little, wii fit can be hilarious for weighing.

hiya michelle

hope you ok thanks for posting my diary chick ,
how did ur weigh in go this week mine is tomorrow so im hoping i lost at least a pound as i did have a little break again last weekend after weigh in :) . if i have lost a pound i will be happy lol

thanks hun
weight in this morning and i think i've lost a pound which is ok a pounds a loss.
off next week so i think it will be easier cause i usually snack on the way to work plus i can exercise. more i just have to make sure i do it.
2 weeks till my bday and i'd like my stone and a half by then. still feel more relax than last time.
trying to swap for paul mckenna i can make u thin on my book swapping site, i know i had it once but i think i leant it out and never got it back.

a pound is reall good and like you say it is a loss at the end of the day. i lost half a pound so im goonna be strict this week and see if i do any better think i have been a little too relaxed lately but we will see.
if you are off this week it will be easier so good luck xx

A loss is definitely a good thing, it's not a STS and definitely not a gain so be proud of yourself :) Am sure you'll reach your goal if you keep thinking positive.

thank you it helps that people have faith in me.
i lost 2lb this week yay. i'm really happy with that. so only a lb left to my 1 and half stone and to get into 12's yay and only halh lb for my 10%. so i'm aiming for least a lb.
i went to the gym yesterday did a hour it about killed me but i loved the feeling it gives u gonna go again on thursday.
i did eat abit more chocolate than i should of done yesterday but i wasn't as bad as i have been.
off to my grans today and i'm gonna try be 100% cause normally i'm about 60% on sundays.

well done you this week xx
good luck with the gym i always find i lose more when i dont go to the gym weird huh?
have a great week this week

someone told me if u go gym u need to drink more water cause your body hangs onto water when u start exercising.
been doing the garden and my body aches more now than yesterday.

WELL DONE MICHELLE XXXX 2LBS IS FAB!!!!
I am sooooo struggling this week.......had a tricky weekend and today has been pants.......just feel like a pig!!! Will be lucky to STS this week but am determined to get back on track. Has anyone else had one of these weeks???

hi all
wi was yesterday and i had a great wi only lost a 1lb but that pound gave me my 1 and half stone award slimmer of the month,club 10 and pushed me into my 12's. so yesterday i felt great yet i still ate loads i shouldn't and today i'm doing no better i'm hoping i will get back to it monday but i know i have alot of work to do to just get a maintain. yet that chocolate in the kitchen is calling my name.
i think its cause i know my 2 stones coming up and i never pass my 2 stone no idea why and also i had a good week last week and only lost a lb and i know i can't get my 2 stone next week so something stopping me trying mad ay also i'm almost scared to get my 2 stone cause it usually all goes up hill from there. i say up cause i struggle.
right i'm gonna have the choccy get it out my sytem and thats it for rest of the week. if i tell myself its horriable i might not want it.
any ideas for sw food i can make to take to a buffet on tues savoury pls and lower the syns the better

WELL DONE MICHELLE!!!
Don't give up - just look how far you have come.......try to take just one day at a time. I know how you feel - I have put on so much weight this last year. Put this weekend behind you and let's look forward to being happier and healthier.

By the way I would also love some buffet ideas - in a month it is my son's 18th and we are having a family party. My sister is with SW too so would love to do some suitable food......along with the usual for the rest of the guests. Although I can't see me being saintly that weekend!!

Some original ideas would perhaps be chicken kebabs or side of salmon & cold meat platter.

Green could be potato/rice/pasta salad.....also seen yummy pepper frittata.....but trying to decide green or red??

Keep going.......we can do this together :D

:grouphugg:

You can get past that 2 stone milestone and you can even reach that 3 stone milestone because you have people behind you and your body has come this far. Just put the numbers out of your mind and remember you're not dieting you're eating healthy.

You can do it!

Hi Tinkerbellsmum,

Been a while since ive been on here, just caught up on your diary, sounds like your doing absolutely amazing!!! well done on hitting the gym, it makes you feel really good doesnt it. and fantastic job on 1 1/2 stone!
I have recetly quit smoking and am tryng not to substitute it for food. so i have been up and down 2lbs each week .... at least it's not pile-ing on tho.
Like yourself have been enjoying the gym....think i may be addicted to the cross trainer tho, (been to gym every day last week to use it, only for 1hour tho)which isn't a bad addiction. found so much easier now im not smoking. seeing how well you have done really helps and gives me a good incentive, so thank you for posting.

LeLebon

hi tinkerbellsmum,

well done for such a great weight loss so far. weldone for slimmer of the month and club 10 u deserve it xx
you will get the 2 stone award i know it ust have a little faith in urself and you will be fine.

i STS this week and i cant understand y as i was real good but onwards and upwards
have a fab week xx

Back