tinkerbellsmum-this time i will do it

kiki: aww thank you hun

lelebon: wd on quit smoking hun esp why slimming my husband quit smoking in jan and he ate everything in site. as long as u eat free foods u can eat when u want to hun and good luck

dee: thank you hun maybe it will show next week for u hun

i'm having a terriable week sw wise this week sat sun i just ate everything in site. monday i was good but tuesday i was terriable we had a buffet at the course i was on and i ate everything and had loads syns that day but hardly any free food, today i tried to be good i even exercised this morning but all went down hill when i went to work i had chocolate within syns and a buscuit within syns but when i came home nicole had brought me a easter cake and i had to eat it or she would be offended and i also tried a cake i've made for tommorrow. so i've not had a good day today either so looking at a gain this week i guess which isn't bad cause it will be my first gain but we go away in 11 weeks and i want to lose a stone so a gain will make it harder. i'm gonna try have no syns thursday and friday see if i can maintain

Awww Michelle......know what it's like - I had PANTS week fortnight ago and gained about 3lbs!!!! Have started again and now 5lbs down and feeling so much happier.....I am on holiday in about 8 wks time and really want to lose 1 stone - where are you going?.....Come on let's do this together xx

At least you are enjoying the festivities with cake, sometimes I kinda wish I'd relax more and eat just a slice but am such a stickler for rules.

Am sure you'll be fine if you have a few very good days and get out for exercise. If you do feel tempted though don't starve yourself of syns, have something very low in syns instead :)

we r going to butlins the kids love it. good luck with your stone hun i want about the same maybe need to put a big reminder some where that says 11 weeks to go 14lbs to lose and change it each week this week its gonna say 10 weeks to go 16lbs to lose cause i haven't been any better.

kiki: you r right hun in my relax way i should allow myself it theres no rush i will get there.

finding easter hard though theres chocolate everywhere and i must be good this weekend so i can have my bday off i can't gain 2 weeks in a row.

hi all hope u r well?
i feel rubbish and unhealthy and like i've put weight on. easter driving me crazy theres so much chocolate about.
its my birthday tommorrow and i was gonna have tommorrow off anyway so i'm tempted to give the kids the last reminding egg today and tommorrow then 2 no syn days and hope it repairs alittle and prepare for a gain then do a first week and hope for a big loss but its star week so i doubt it. but as long as i stick to it cause i can see the slippery slope and i'm gonna try running in the other direction.

well thursday fri i decied just to start a fresh so i still had syns but i exercised and sat i wi and i sts which i'm pleased about so this week i'm doing a first week (if i can remeber how lol) i want a big loss to catch up on the last few weeks. i go away in 9 weeks and i want that 2 and a half stone award before then because i have never had that and i always fall before 2 and half.
i'm gonna write everything down weigh what i need to and syn everything plus exercise. secertly hoping for 4 off.

i've decided cause i get bored easy each week i'm gonna try one so called thing thats suppose to boast weightloss.
this week i'm drinking more water and replacing my drinks like coke and coffee with water. so far I feel better going to the loo alot though and its star week so will see if water can get me a loss

Good luck with the plan :) am sure you'll get excellent results. If you're bored maybe look through other people's food diaries and try adding something new to your meals every day. I think that works fab and can sometimes help boost your WL cause it's a new experience for your body.

thanks hun

got weighted today and I lost 3lb which is great but my wii said 5 but think its cause its plugged in.
actually enjoying the water and today is usually eat rubbish day and i'm not i've had a couple of treats but i don't want anything.
gonna look for what I want to do this week.
i would like another 3.5 to get my 2 stone award so gonna push again this week.
just off on a long walk

hello
bit fed up at the mo. even though i've lost 3lbs I feel like I've been at this weight for ages. I think this must happen everytime I get near 2 stone its maybe why I give up.
Its probably cause I go away in 8 weeks and I want to be loads slimmer and I know its possiable for me to lose a stone but don't actually feel like I'm doing anything to achieve that.
maybe I need to increase my exercise and try do some 100% weeks so I feel like I'm doing something.
mind could do with not losing it cause I don't have any clothes in smaller sizes trying to get some of freecycle but not getting anywhere. think I will have to sort though my drawers.

a lb off this week and I know a lbs a lb but I wanted 2 to keep on my target for holiday so need to pull one back somewhere so gonna aim for a 3 this week. gonna up my water again and do the sleep test bed at 10 for me every night this week instead of the 12-1 I do now.
I won slimmer of the month again this week and I get the feeling some people aren't keen on me because of my losses. but tough luck I love sw and I'm gonna get to target this time.
I was gonna be good this week but I wasn't I had t/a but still no chocolate.
I've had no chocolate since tuesday and I have 2pound in my pot. I can't decide whether I should spend it on something before holiday like some clothes or use it towards my photoshoot I want when I hit target.
think I will use it for clothes cause I will need new by then and 30 pound at charity shop will go along way.
right off to lose 2.5 pound this week lol

Good luck with your losses this week and good on you for skimping on the chocolate.

You need to reward yourself a little along the way cause if you save it all til target you might feel less enthusiastic on the journey.

Your weight loss is inspiring so keep it up!

Back