Tinks diary

Im back hanging my head in shame i have wasted nearly a month! Its my babys christening in march and i really want to be close to pre pregnancy weight as poss. I have no control what so ever ha ha !

Getting back in to this calorie counting malarkey! And i am adjusting more i think to unexpected meals by being better day after instead of giving up. And i am trying to have smaller teas and more breakfast or dinner as i was getting so hungry i was just eating anything that was quick usualy crisp and biscuits! X

So far so good had a weigh today a lb or so down but didn't really weigh when i started back so will go from here. I will probably have to look at more healthier way to use my calories soon .

Bought a dress for the this up and coming christening it a bit tight ha ha but it will fit x

Thanks todays gone well to although i asked for a cajun chicken salad from the buttie shop and husband brought it home on a bin lid barm! Cant believe i resisted but i took it all off and left the bread he also brought cake and i have not had it!!

You are making the right choices though tink2011 so keep it up!

Thanks todays gone well to although i asked for a cajun chicken salad from the buttie shop and husband brought it home on a bin lid barm! Cant believe i resisted but i took it all off and left the bread he also brought cake and i have not had it!!

Well done for resisting x

Had a cheeky weigh in today a bit down but will wait for Wednesday to record! Good day again my dad came and went to the buttie shop and i resisted again just had soup and lovely denver fried for tea bbq pulled chicken 550cals

Attachments

• image-802525382.jpg
    image-802525382.jpg
    651.3 KB · Views: 46
Only 1lb off this week after a bad weekend which happens every other weekend ha ha . I did get that pizza i have been needing stupid Hollyoaks now sponsored by dominos makes me hungry every day but i just got a small cheese one for me was good lol!

Well i tried something new for tea pork wasnt too bad ! 450cals

Attachments

• image-2793606251.jpg
    image-2793606251.jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 37
Back